Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs (66277 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Austin4luvun: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Nice one plsss don't b tired of dog oh if rili is real! Kudos Ini d DOG! Thunder strick you half dead! Y tellin us now? Plss finish wat u strted!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by bofoy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
v4victor:
I tot Akwa Ibom babes bleep LIKE dogs. Apparently, some bleep WITH dogs! Tufiakwa . . . . . Abeg na joke oo
u dey craze
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by eyamensah(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
U mean the only detail u could let out is the fact that u are from Aks So wat has ur Akwa Ibom origin got to do with ur ill-timed ill-fabricated fake confession Its a shame that someone will sit back and fabricate stories and such fake silly stories are the ones making front page...i pity the future of nairaland!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by friends4ever(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
OVERRATED
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by MKO4ever(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dottore:
I got this on my profile by mistake:

"I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet."

Can someone help me get rid of it. The thought makes me feel sick. Save my Soul
Unfortunately, this message will have to stay in your profile for seven days, and I am sure before the seventh day, God would have opened your eyes to see the truth. I thank God (in advance) for his good work in your life.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
HungerBAD:
Damn.

I would have said Akwa Ibom girls?not really surprised. But, i know this story, is a figment of somebody's imagination and so not buying into it at all.

Seun, Lalasticlala, this is it, right? Tribalistic, unverified image-tarnishing stories get to front page, right? It's all good. Let the games begin. smiley

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Bonchonra: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Chai...wasting ur romantic life with a mere dogs which is un-natural,aborminable and strange. Oh gal you must be possessed by dog spirits. Go for medical test now or die with the afflictions
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by macho44(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by oz4real83(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2015
To answer your questions: 1. U are not alright. 2. It isn't ordinary. My advise to u is that since u have slept with dogs which are land animals,also look for a way to sleep with either a dolphin or shark and then proceed to an eagle or any other air animals. This will satisfy your urge! Arrant Nonsense!!!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
ipledge10:
You are from akwa ibom...one of your forefathers had eaten a dog they shouldnot have eaten...the dog is Now manifesting in you.... cry cry[/quote

[quote author=ipledge10 post=39276803]You are from akwa ibom...one of your forefathers had eaten a dog they shouldnot have eaten...the dog is Now manifesting in you.... cry cry
ayindepremier:
INI-OBONG indeed!
I thought u guy only slaughter dogs for pepper soup?

Now this ekaete take everything to a new whole level! Weldon, (Aya ya)

I hail my Akwa Ibomites! for real

You deserve to be Banished from Naija to Biafra!
because here in Naija, we don't take shits from Nobody!

DO NOT QUOTE ME!
I REPEAT, DO NOT QUOTE ME!
COPIED?
v4victor:
I tot Akwa Ibom babes bleep LIKE dogs.
Apparently, some bleep WITH dogs!
Tufiakwa

Abeg na joke oo
You accursed offsprings of paralyzed leprous midgets. May your 35th birthday be your last. May the remnants of your corpses be buried in mud slide. May whoever carries your genes end up stillborn.

Scratch-faced simpleton-esque scumbags!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mtcheeeeew. Attention seeking mufuka.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by orbitame2011: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
You need JESUS in your life.

Matthew 11:28-30
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by JobL8(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
There is only one solution am going to say as a psychologist

........ .. . Lock your self and four guys in a bullet proof room for five days so that you can be rape by the men plssss. ... . Awaiting results.. Good luck
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by ipledge10(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=TheSonOfMark post=39283212][/quote]i am actually joking...I dont mean it,and Which one be curse again?
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by nkpommpko(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
that's why we should teach sex education at a young age, no need locking up your children, you are exposing them to unnecessary experiments.
lady sorry that this has happened to you, but its not a good thing, you could could contact an undefined decease, and spread it. go do a test and stop this now, get a boyfriend and try and enjoy the sex.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by marioxklusiv(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
beta lie
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE
it could be possible, akwa ibom girls now i dey fear them
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by andreernest28(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
i will pray for if you just believe,inbox me ur contact no.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by masqot(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ask your parents; you must have been biten by a promiscuous sick dog while small. That's evil spirit of destruction pointing to the fact that you need DELIVERANCE. If dog had bitten your "weely" off, what would you tell people?
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Chizyann: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
All this things r demonic,believe me belove,u can come out of it,this your time for a change n a new you,wit God all things are possible,afta all he is the God of all flesh n notin is too hard for him for do,confess ur sins unto him,look for any beleiving church n go for deliverance,whenever the urge comes rebuke wit the word of God,u can do it,read psalm 25,3,78,139:5,91,31,43 n deut 31:6,3:22,decide nt to go back to ur past,I used to masterbate be4,bt he saw me tru,may he see u tru aswell,for all av sinned.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
fake story?
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by wtfCode: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
ayindepremier:
INI-OBONG indeed!
I thought u guy only slaughter dogs for pepper soup?

Now this ekaete take everything to a new whole level! Weldon, (Aya ya)

I hail my Akwa Ibomites! for real

You deserve to be Banished from Naija to Biafra!
because here in Naija, we don't take shits from Nobody!

DO NOT QUOTE ME!
I REPEAT, DO NOT QUOTE ME!
COPIED?

He-diot!!
ur mama bled a pool of blood the DAY she born u...Anumanu.

*BRING IT ON BITTTCH*
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/23/true-confession-i-have-slept-with-over-10-dogs/

Let it be known that you, an Igbo man, started this cyber-war between the Igbos and the Akwaibomites. Lord knows I'd make you fellows regret it. You'd beg me to cease attacks on the Igbos and I'd lay waste your pleas. LET THE GAMES BEGIN. LET THE POSTING OF ARTICLES START.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
Please change your Identity. You ARE NOT from Akwa Ibom. Proof this or STOP TARNISHING OUR IMAGE

Lol
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by wtfCode: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
just imagine.
...and after she might have repented, na so a guy go carry him prick insert 4 dat messed up tunnel.
na wa oo.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by iamkingzlee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let it be known that you, an Igbo man, started this cyber-war between the Igbos and the Akwaibomites. Lord knows I'd make you fellows regret it. You'd beg me to cease attacks on the Igbos and I'd lay waste your pleas. LET THE GAMES BEGIN. LET THE POSTING OF ARTICLES START.
grin grin
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by NifemiOlu(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
musicwriter:

Recently, I was contemplating leaving this forum, cause it appears it's being moderated by teenagers. This's exactly the type of topic that gets them excited.

Lol. I tagged seun and complained responsibly about topics making FP, my comments got deleted. Lol.
I will be checking Nairaland once a week now.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by IYANGBALI: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
CharlyNick:
but una chop dogs now.1+1=2 grin
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
guess u want to do cross breeding keep it up
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by fpeter(f): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seek Jesus.
That is an indication of demonic possession.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by zinachidi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

no be me and u matter oo, na u and daily post matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.