Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs (66285 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by jamesbalogun: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2015
Just visit TB Joshua jare. U will be delivered
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by yemivictor: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2015
....and every other girl out there who is single and innocently has a big dog as pet would come under suspicion with this fiction of a post.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by eameh30: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2015
zinachidi:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/23/true-confession-i-have-slept-with-over-10-dogs/
D best solution is d word, get closer to God n make His word Ur companion then on leaving any addition don't struggle to leave coz struggling is using Ur power n U can't get rid of addiction by Ur power, its only God. D more U struggle d more it keeps happening so jux know dat God loves U n has 4given U Ur sins so dat U don't feel guilty about it. Any time U feel guilty about Ur doing, U are bound to still repeat it. Y feeling guilty wen God has forgiven U? Message me on eameh30@yahoo.com or whatsapp on 07036420863 for more tips on leaving addiction, U can as well download Joseph prince message on leaving addition n see God do d miracle... God bless n help U
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Alani86: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
MKO4ever:

Unfortunately, this message will have to stay in your profile for seven days, and I am sure before the seventh day, God would have opened your eyes to see the truth. I thank God (in advance) for his good work in your life.

This is inadvertently hilarious! My earnest prayer for you is never to die before knowing and accepting the truth; JESUS!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Alani86: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
oz4real83:
To answer your questions: 1. U are not alright. 2. It isn't ordinary. My advise to u is that since u have slept with dogs which are land animals,also look for a way to sleep with either a dolphin or shark and then proceed to an eagle or any other air animals. This will satisfy your urge! Arrant Nonsense!!!

Since you know it's not ordinary, (though I still stand on my ground that this story sounds unreal), then you shouldn't address it casually. No one in his/her right thinking senses will ever opt for dogs in men's stead. It's all about JESUS!
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by XBLadez: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let it be known that you, an Igbo man, started this cyber-war between the Igbos and the Akwaibomites. Lord knows I'd make you fellows regret it. You'd beg me to cease attacks on the Igbos and I'd lay waste your pleas. LET THE GAMES BEGIN. LET THE POSTING OF ARTICLES START.
Zinachidi is a stuupid ass Yoloba bastard
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Nina4u(f): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Eighter you are on drugs ....or its a lie ...just sick ...
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by zinachidi(m): 9:56am On Oct 26, 2015
XBLadez:

Zinachidi is a stuupid ass Yoloba bastard
u can say what u want, na u get ur mouth..,I came across a post on dailypost.com and brought it to nairaland, i dunno y all of u have problems with me,. Am i the one that made the confession.? Or is it now wrong to bring threads to nairaland.? And please i'm not yoruba.
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Egemeole: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
repent and give your life to Jesus Christ
Re: True Confession: I have slept with over 10 dogs by Hassan88(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2018
niggi4life:
Nice one, keep it up, u are already a female dog people call biitch!!!. Perverted soul....

And na one guy go dey trip for dis kin babe somewhere oooooo....

Moral of the story, guys, if any girl no gree give u punny just free am, every disappointment is indeed a blessing in disguise
Why Africans be like this?
She only solicited for an advice
Let me come and be going before someone sees me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Cultists Who Rape And Initiate Girls In Ebonyi Arrested (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.