Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

UNIMED Post Utme Result - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIMED Post Utme Result (86029 Views)

UNIMED Post-utme Form, Cut-off Mark And Registration Details – 2018/19 / UNIMED Applicants' Thread 2015/2016 Admissions / Unimed Post Utme Out. Ondo State School Of Medical Sciences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
my brothers and sisters: before you take physiology and anatomy either from unimed or any school, pls visit googles and type 'how to get a job as a physiologist or anatomist?' there you will see a link on nairaland where graduates of these two disciplines are meeting, regretting their decision of studying both courses. It's hightime they upgraded both courses or better scrap them. If you take it; thinking that you will cross in part 2, what if you are unable to cross? Well you can take it and still obtain another jamb form if you don't want to ruin your own life. Degree in anatomy and physiology is/are synonymous to o'level according to a graduate of physiology. Mo so temi o!

1 Like

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 12:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
afeezet:
Can someone please give a full information on this admission list
there is no half information not to talk of full
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=Drbabalola post=40514549]my brothers and sisters: before you take physiology and anatomy either from unimed or any school, pls visit googles and type 'how to get a job as a physiologist or anatomist?' there you will see a link on nairaland where graduates of these two disciplines are meeting, regretting their decision of studying both courses. It's hightime they upgraded both courses or better scrap them. If you take it; thinking that you will cross in part 2, what if you are unable to cross? Well you can take it and still obtain another jamb form if you don't want to ruin your own life. Degree in anatomy and physiology is/are synonymous to o'level according to a graduate of physiology. Mo so temi o

your assessment is so poor.
Because some graduates came here to type shit about Physiology and Anatomy, you registered such info in your head and you want to mislead others.
When an individual is neither innovative nor creative, regardless the course he study in the university, he still won't make it big.
No course is useless. It is what you make of it that matters. I believe your thinking is not just limited to your circumstances but also narrow.
Those graduates that came here to type those shits are those kinda graduates who just went to school, cram, write n pass exam.
That's why the can't see the usefulness of the degree they are holding.

Stop these false info you guys give out.
Creative minds will always be richer than you regardless the number of degrees you will have

1 Like

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by pillarfox: 2:46am On Nov 30, 2015
why don't people get it that it does not matter what course u study in the uni DAT will determine ur greatness...come to think of it richest man Na computer genius no be doctor second richest Na fashion designer even richest in Africa dey sell cement(omo cementi),sugar,indomie and petty stuffs in large scale.....as an anatomist or physiologist u can set up a gym,work with sport athletes,work in the military to study how soldiers react under pressure and stress,set up personal research laboratories,work hand in hand with medical bioengineers to develop mechanical parts for disable people.. in fact they re so many things anatomist and physiologist can achieve, u just need to think outside the box..
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2015
pillarfox:
why don't people get it that it does not matter what course u study in the uni DAT will determine ur greatness...come to think of it richest man Na computer genius no be doctor second richest Na fashion designer even richest in Africa dey sell cement(omo cementi),sugar,indomie and petty stuffs in large scale.....as an anatomist or physiologist u can set up a gym,work with sport athletes,work in the military to study how soldiers react under pressure and stress,set up personal research laboratories,work hand in hand with medical bioengineers to develop mechanical parts for disable people.. in fact they re so many things anatomist and physiologist can achieve, u just need to think outside the box..

Guy, you just said the truth. I no why children just dey think one-sided like our parents did. Tell me which rich man you see that is a doc?
The doctors that are billionaires in this world are into research and other business. The richest dentist is into cosmetic surgery big time.
Whatever you study, you can always make more than enough money as long as you can think outside the box. As long as you are not ready to follow the path everyone seems to follow.
Ben Carson, with all the books he read in school and is still reading, he is just worth $12M. While Lionel Messi, Ronaldo, Neymer and Rooney make more than that annually for just kicking and following a round object on a green grass.

As an anatomist, there's so much one can do in Nigeria. The studied the structure of the human body and so can set up a plan that will see at least 10m people from the 160m in Nigeria looking their way annually. That translate to lot of money any doc will ever make. For example, plantain boost spermatogenesis, if one can work with that and see what exactly in that plantain is causing the increase in testosterone level in the male individual, one can use it as muscle builder since 80% of males want to look like Tyrese Gibson or Iyanya. That's money coming in.

Babalola, you really need to change that old ways of yours.
At the end, Physiologists have won more Nobel Prize for medicine than doctors because Physiologists understand the body better than any doctor and that's why BBC call physiologists on health issues instead of doctors.

Like the saying goes, a good medical doctor is a good Physiologist while a good surgeon is a good anatomist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2015
So much for this.... If you are into any medical discipline because of money then your middle name is SORRY. Money should not be a priority in the world of Medicine, it's a peripheral.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2015
WalePelebe:
So much for this.... If you are into any medical discipline because of money then your middle name is SORRY. Money should not be a priority in the world of Medicine, it's a peripheral.
Tell them oh cheesy :-D :-D
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by girlll: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Unimed ooooo
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
i know you people will react to my post, but i never knew you will come to this extent attacking my personalty. Is it a crime to draw your attention to what i saw on media that affects medical profession? Can we say all of those graduates lack innovative skill to be self dependent even when they studied a non professional course like anatomy/physiology? I agree to the fact money shouldn't be the primary factor in choosing a career: but what sense does it make when your certificate does not make you employable? Someone said most bbc nobel award winners are physiologists, of course it's true: but do you know many of them are already holders of mbbs/bds who later pursued physiology in their m.sc? I expected some of you to give the names of at least two people you know; whether your neighbour or akins who made it either in anatomy or physiology without being a doctor or a school tutor? Do you think i'm so daft to be brainwashed by a mere writeup by some so called graduates without myself knowing fully well with experience that they are actually right? If you study either of the courses, does it affect my own life? If you have a good certificate in medical field whereby you earn big income, does it add to my own takehome? Mind you: i can't ask you not to study either, because you are responsible for your own life. I only drew your attention to it, not that i was trying to mislead you. Even if i were to be given either, i will take it: but i will find my way out if unable to cross at 200level or what's the essence of my interest in medicine when i can not impact lives my surgical potential? What is my joy in my certificate when i still have to live at the of mercy preferential policies? Or you think those who take the pain to send me to school: should not reap the fruit of parenthood? Pls stop attacking me guys. I love you all!

1 Like

Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Boscojugunu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
WalePelebe:
there actually money in mbbs. I mean plenty of money
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by sagaciousblog: 6:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Drbabalola:
my brothers and sisters: before you take physiology and anatomy either from unimed or any school, pls visit googles and type 'how to get a job as a physiologist or anatomist?' there you will see a link on nairaland where graduates of these two disciplines are meeting, regretting their decision of studying both courses. It's hightime they upgraded both courses or better scrap them. If you take it; thinking that you will cross in part 2, what if you are unable to cross? Well you can take it and still obtain another jamb form if you don't want to ruin your own life. Degree in anatomy and physiology is/are synonymous to o'level according to a graduate of physiology. Mo so temi o!
are you therefore saying no one should study these courses??am highly disappointed..
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 9:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Me, i made my choice..i crossed over to anatomy....four years anatomy, 3 years forensic Mathematics and pathology, 1 yr internship and residency....i get a hotshot job, working with the police, doing autopsies, identifying DNA and criminal scenes....
It still pays...Anatomy aint the end
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
Fayvhur:
Me, i made my choice..i crossed over to anatomy....four years anatomy, 3 years forensic Mathematics and pathology, 1 yr internship and residency....i get a hotshot job, working with the police, doing autopsies, identifying DNA and criminal scenes....
You must be a strong girl, cheesy If you know maths you can teach me when we meet
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by WalePelebe(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2015
Medicine......71
Dentistry.......65
Physiology.....65
Biochemistry...65
Anatomy..........65
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by girlll: 12:46am On Dec 03, 2015
You guys can write oo ahahn all these long write ups and please whr did you get that from the cut off marks
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2015
WalePelebe:
Medicine......71
Dentistry.......65
Physiology.....65
Biochemistry...65
Anatomy..........65
Medicine is 72
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by peterg1759: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2015
01Mysticdon:

Medicine is 72

Confused set of people.
71, 72 and 73.
Make una wait for the list
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by girlll: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2015
You guys I just left the school amd I must admit it's so cool I don't think I'm ever writing jamb again my dad wanted us to confirm my result and it was as told they said they're chilling for the buildings to be complete and they'll paste the the list soon I even regret paying for futa
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Drayfocus(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2015
girlll:
You guys I just left the school amd I must admit it's so cool I don't think I'm ever writing jamb again my dad wanted us to confirm my result and it was as told they said they're chilling for the buildings to be complete and they'll paste the the list soon I even regret paying for futa
What is ur aggregate pls and which course did u put in for.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
peterg1759:

Confused set of people.
71, 72 and 73.
Make una wait for the list
You are the one confused
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by adewalker(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
the official cut off mark is 72,any Thomas can go confirm that in the school at d p.r.o office,and the reason they didn't paste results on the web WS cos they currently having issues with their cyber,it will be cleared soon tho,nuc and mdcsn will be visiting the scul this week,so the list should be out by next week Friday,its all ready,its just confirmation from abuja.but registration will surely start this year,then lectures by Jan.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
01Mysticdon:

You must be a strong girl, cheesy If you know maths you can teach me when we meet
Lol, thanks mysticidon....
I scrape by in maths, am willing to do all it takes to get wah i want..Forensic mathematics aint solving maths, its just using logic and evidence, to recreate crime scenes, or analyse it to get results..
Just like maths, but just use intuition and your brain..
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fayvhur:

Lol, thanks mysticidon....
I scrape by in maths, am willing to do all it takes to get wah i want..Forensic mathematics aint solving maths, its just using logic and evidence, to recreate crime scenes, or analyse it to get results..
Just like maths, but just use intuition and your brain..

All It Takes Goodluck! Please when next you are replying me don't use big words like intuition kuz ah dnt study my dictionary grin grin grin
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
adewalker:
the official cut off mark is 72,any Thomas can go confirm that in the school at d p.r.o office,and the reason they didn't paste results on the web WS cos they currently having issues with their cyber,it will be cleared soon tho,nuc and mdcsn will be visiting the scul this week,so the list should be out by next week Friday,its all ready,its just confirmation from abuja.but registration will surely start this year,then lectures by Jan.
Good! Tell those doubting Thomas.
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by CallmeAdel: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fayvhur:

Wonderful!!! Just like Bart Allen (The Flash) lol
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by CallmeAdel: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
The school said the cut off mark is 70. But the actual cut off mark is connection nowadays or don't you agree... They are wasting time to slot in names and cheat those who earned it. They sent my scores a month ago... And no admissions list yet. Why the wait
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
if BDS cutoff mark is actually 65, then why giving its aspirant who had 68 a lesser course?
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by girlll: 6:46am On Dec 04, 2015
Drayfocus:
What is ur aggregate pls and which course did u put in for.
248 84 73
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by handsam(m): 7:48am On Dec 04, 2015
CallmeAdel:

angry
CallmeAdel:

Barry Allen
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 9:30am On Dec 04, 2015
CallmeAdel:
Lol, only this time in reality, not in a movie or book.... Got the idea from a movie though, i suppose you've seen NCIS
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by Fayvhur(f): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2015
01Mysticdon:

All It Takes Goodluck! Please when next you are replying me don't use big words like intuition kuz ah dnt study my dictionary grin grin grin
blahh...don't feed me dhat.
Seriously thank you
Re: UNIMED Post Utme Result by CallmeAdel: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2015
handsam:
angryBarry Allen
Yeah! Barry or Bart ... Both are short for Bartholomew

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 / The Polytechnic Ibadan 2017/2018 ND And HND Admission Processing Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.