Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU (2865 Views)

Did Oyakhilome Just Prove Other Pentecostal Pastors A Lie? (pics) / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Gombs(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2015
The President Believers Loveworld, Rev. (Dr.) Chris Oyakhilome P.hD... just donated the sum of N1 billion ($5,000,000 with an exchange rate of 200 to a dollar) to the University.

The proceedings of the special convocation ceremony for Pastor Chris at the Benson Idahosa University, Benin, Nigeria have begun in earnest.

The arrival of the awardee, Rev. (Dr.) Chris Oyakhilome was well adorned with a regal procession of high ranking university officials and the CEC members of the BLW Nation.

The ceremony has also witnessed the addresses from the representative of the Governor of Edo State, and the Vice Chancellor of the University, Prof. Ernest B. Izevbigie FNAI, and some other important dignitaries.

Addressing Rev. (Dr.) Chris Oyakhilome, the vice-chancellor remarked, "A prophet is without honor in his own home but we have decided to honor you and let the world see that you are honored even in your own home."

More updates coming your way shortly, exclusively!

Source: Me and my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

No serious pics yet. smiley

Not cash ooo, and it's not one cheque either ... Nairalanders can be funny

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Dovehorizon: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
One billion Naira. Mehnnnnn I need to work harder.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Gombs(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Gombs(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by vandops10(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
that's the price for the DR
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Beesluv: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2015
Good. Na wa o, he get another business shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Gombs(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
vandops10:
that's the price for the DR

Quit hating grin

He's in that university because of his respect for the Late Arch Bishop... One of his mentor!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Gombs(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
Good. Na wa o, he get another business shocked

A whole lot... More than you can imagine wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Gombs(m): 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dovehorizon:

Folks work to earn a giving... Christians are called to Work and earn a giving.

...all we know is a life of giving! cool cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by menix(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Dovehorizon:

If nah to work harder bricklayer go be Don..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by kossyablaze(m): 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
What of dah scam Oyedepo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Oyinprince(m): 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
I watched it live on Loveworld plus. Pst be leading by example

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by Kenny4lyfe(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
Giving back to his alma mata. A clear sign of a great leader.

@lalasticlala If I hear say this one no reach front page? angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Just Donated 1 Billion Naira To BIU by lalasticlala(m): 3:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kenny4lyfe:
Giving back to his alma mata. A clear sign of a great leader.

@lalasticlala If I hear say this one no reach front page? angry

https://www.nairaland.com/2685803/chris-oyakhilome-pledges-n1billion-benson

(1)

How Many Birds Were Flying / Can The Devil Die? / Pagan Mary Queen of Heaven Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.