Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? (1643 Views)

(PIX): This Is Pathetic,. 11years Of Dating Just Ended Like That..we Guyz Sha!!! / 14 Things We Wish Our Girlfriends Knew / We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by KOSOKO(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2006
Some girls of nowadays dont always want to hear the truth cos if u tell d truth too much,they take it for granted and throw it back to your face, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by seguntijan(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
not really
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by omega25red(m): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2010
KOSOKO:

Some girls of nowadays dont always want to hear the truth cos if u tell d truth too much,they take it for granted and throw it back to your face, [color=#990000][/color]
speak for yourself
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2010
not necessarily. But we can exaggerate. I think that is different from a lie. grin
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 21, 2010
*old topic: lol @ he guys who posted AND refused to, getting mad @ OP 4 tellin the truth grin
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by 190: 9:21am On Dec 21, 2010
^^
LMAO
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by md4real(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2010
truth hurts, so don't hurt a lady. KEEP ON LYING.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^oh please do, yes we love lies tongue grin
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by MrCork3: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2010
I never lie to keep my chicks! angry
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by chihakeem(m): 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2010
True to the word, yes! but we do so to get to our last bustop which is the reason we do so. wanna learn more scope, hum(lie).

Visit the link herewith discover the 8 dating myth(real scope to gating women) http://dating-war..com/2010/12/8-dating-myths.html
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Ladyjide(f): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2010
Tell me the truth!! If the truth hurts you are living a lie!!
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by kokoye(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2010
Once upon a time when we were young, the liars used to get all the action. . .

so yea, I started lying.

But now, we are grown. You better take me as I am.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Wislet(f): 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2010
Only sissies lie to keep a lady. If a lady cannot accept u 4 who u are, then off wit her, there are more important things joo! Enough of all de fakeness. . . It's beta u be ur real self, pass thru some disappointments & later land a most deserving lady, than be a fake a.ss, land ur kind & live de rest of ur life in confusion. Cos u won't understand who u are anymore. De biggest mistake would be in losing a good lady cos she perceived u ain't proud of yourself. My brothers, stop degrading yourself cos of ur fellow human being. U deserve to be accepted EXACTLY as u are. Smh
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by davedozz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2010
I don't agree with U guyz!!! This is what I believe in: We all scream 2 our Gurls "I WANT YOU TO BE MY LOVER AND MY FRIEND!!!"

Think about it this way: Guyz, shey we all know the way we gist our guy friends almost everything and with utmost sincerity(BECAUSE THEY'RE OUR FRIENDS, I MEAN OUR FRIENDS!!!)

That's the same way You should gist your LOVERS because they're Your LOVER AND FRIEND

.   .   .   .  .  . SIMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Ladyjide(f): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2010
Liars are cowards!!! I had to come back and say that!! undecided
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by kokoye(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^

So, Ladyjide, would you lie to save a life?
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Ladyjide(f): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2010
Oh my dear kokoye!!!!Depending on what the lie entailed or who it hurt? But when one is lying just for the mere sake of telling a mate what you think they want to here- then I call you a coward!!
kokoye:

^^^
So, Ladyjide, would you lie to save a life?
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by kokoye(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^

lol

OK. I will rephrase the question wink

Would you lie to save your life or avoid extreme torture?

Please answer Yes or No.

Thank you.
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Ladyjide(f): 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2010
^^^^ Yes- but,

I am a

COWARD, cool cool cool

dont u repeat that !!
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by kokoye(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2010
lololololol

love you girl. . .
Re: We Guyz Lie To Keep Our Girlfriends.abi Eyin Boboz Aint It True? by Ladyjide(f): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
Just keeping it real! cheesy Love u back!

(1) (Reply)

Between Yoruba Girls And Hausa Men / Can U Imagine This / How Do We Handle Situation Like This?loving The Wrong Person (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.