Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira (38357 Views)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by hardychris(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Guy i swear u be Arsene Wengers younger brother, he can aswell tell the babe to trek to mkt so he can buy cabin buscuit for his neighbors, she will understand
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

1. Pay N100 as offering to God for keeping u alive till date

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

Cook confirm jollof and enjoy ya life.
Everything total is N700. Remaining N300

3. Buy 2 coke or fanta-N140

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

5. Keep the N10 as savings

Thank me later. grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by DipoDee: 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
Yes!You're pained with my success, that's why you found my post miserable for you.

Taaaaaa! Mumu cheesy Evaporate into thin air.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
I reject poverty in Jesus name. undecided
i say Amen for you.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by niggi4life(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
LATER WHEN SOME GIRLS SAY THEY CAN'T STAND BROKE ASS GUYS, WE GUYS WOULD RAIN ABUSES ON THEIR HEADS, YOU ARE SO BROKE AND YOU STILL DARE WANT TO CELEBRATE ONE YEYE BIRTHDAY,INSTEAD OF YOU TO STAY INDOOR AND FAST AND PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD MAKE A WAY FOR YOU BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT.
1K FOR BIRTHDAY WONDERS SHALL NEVER END

AND YOU SAID YOUR GIRL STOOD BY YOU DURING YOUR BROKE ASS DAYS... PLEASE CHANGE THAT TO YOUR GIRL IS STILL STAYING WITH YOU DESPITE YOU BEING BROKE

Anyway, i just wan make u hustle harder..nothing do u, happy birthday!!!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by apholaryn: 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Seculent:
my mother too is an Idiot, which I can end my father's miserable life.I pray he dropped dead
eeyah
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by UnimkeAk(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Goodday nairalanders, my birthday is tomorow, would love to mark it with lots of friends but its not been easy at all for this orphan boy, i havent really marked any birthday, tomorow i will be 23year, so i wanna probably go out and just try to have some fun with this nice girl who have really stood by me even in my broke status that has never deactivated even for few seconds. To my life God sent This one and only aunt out of the bunch of uncles and aunts who dont care due to long standing family matters, well, this my aunt who has been my everything, through school, now in my finals though, she wired me 2k, and after i pay this guy i am owing i will have 1k left, . . . NOW, how do i manage this to celebrate my birthday with my girl or i should just give her excuses like i always did in previous years and just stay home. Kind ADVICE PLEASE!

Bros siddon 4 house.
oda B days will come.

don't go out and gt depressed on ur B-day
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by SomebodyLovesMe: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
Saintbonnie:
Send your account number to 08059975887. I can make the money double. My way of saying happy birthday.

Very thoughtful, but how are you sure the account number sent will be from him and not another nairalander who saw your comment? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Seculent: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2015
DipoDee:

Taaaaaa! Mumu cheesy Evaporate into thin air.
I feel you pain. Eyah. sorry!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Snipes009:
Send me your girl's number. She's a rare gem. If she can manage with your broke ass, I'm sure she can help turn my millions to billions by being conservative and reasonable. Holla back nigga
ok! ZEROfourzerowaakaThere.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Seculent: 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
i say Amen for you.
With due respect. Happy birthday op.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by AreTheyBitches(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Goodday nairalanders, my birthday is tomorow, would love to mark it with lots of friends but its not been easy at all for this orphan boy, i havent really marked any birthday, tomorow i will be 23year, so i wanna probably go out and just try to have some fun with this nice girl who have really stood by me even in my broke status that has never deactivated even for few seconds. To my life God sent This one and only aunt out of the bunch of uncles and aunts who dont care due to long standing family matters, well, this my aunt who has been my everything, through school, now in my finals though, she wired me 2k, and after i pay this guy i am owing i will have 1k left, . . . NOW, how do i manage this to celebrate my birthday with my girl or i should just give her excuses like i always did in previous years and just stay home. Kind ADVICE PLEASE!

I could supply you with sure 5odds.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by LastSurvivor: 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Just kn that this is not ur last birthday..
Better days ahead..

meanwhile u can get popcorn #200 n five alive #250 n chill out with ur GF..

One again better days ahead..
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Seculent: 11:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
apholaryn:
My mother is a haggard prostitute,and my father is a street drunkard, that's why my life is miserable for me.
Now I get.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by enshi(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
To me its normal people are mostly broke in their birth month... Going out isn't the best considering your financial status..... Let her come over to the house you could get pop corn + ground nut + two bottles of malt. Them make sure there is no dulling moments through ur music from phone, tv, sound system, take enough pics, don't have sex..... Then give her tips for her Tfare. She'd be hapi and u'd be hapi... Real gals love it when its just them and their guy... Fianlly thank God and make a wish for 25th oct 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by eDoctorr(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
So no one has asked Op to send his account his number embarassed

Scroll up. Someone has done that.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by ezeagu(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

Is God going to get that directly? Give it to someone in need. God doesn't need money.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
dominique:
Do you really have to celebrate this birthday? Don't dabble into something that will make you a laughing stock among your peers. Youths these days are not nice at all. You can take your girlfriend somewhere nice and different.

Happy birthday in advance
when seconded to my request? My birthday will soon drawnclose oo, so as we both can stritagise
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by omoarole: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hello. I like your post. I like you better.
My advice is simple. Do you really love her? Does she really love you? Why don't you do something special?
Tell her you have just 1k and you want her to decide what you both should do with it. That's a thrilling birthday adventure.
She has stayed with you thru it all, she won't leave you because of your birthday not being all that.
I am sure it will be fun if you are both in love.
Happy birthday in advance. May the Almighty give you many more years ahead. AMEN!!!!@

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Seculent: 11:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
So no one has asked Op to send his account his number embarassed
If no one ask, what's stopping you from asking?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Bamz(m): 11:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
achemedez:
1.Buy 1 pack of Lollipop...
2.Summon. All d available kids around ur hood...
3. tell dem to sing for you
4.Distribute d lollipop
5.Use d remaining change to snap pictures
6.Keep 100 naira change incase d need arises...

AH NO TRY?

My type of guy cheesy
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Na by force to mark birthday

undecided

Yes, it is for him in particular. He hasn't celebrated any and he wants to do this with someone he cares about. undecided
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by SirAweezy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
JudgementHammer:

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

3. Buy 2 coke or fanta-N
M
4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

I am seriously proud of you grin

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by BankManager(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Must u celebrate birthday??
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Akposy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Kimoni:
Sambarry, you expertise is needed here ooo
I c u madam... My own birthday is on d 30th oooo
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Eghosagraviti(m): 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
My guy,Carry Chelsea,Bayern and Arsenal straight win for Bet9ja,e no get how e go double your money.By 8pm, your 1k go don turn at least 3K.That na if you chop o.lol no try am o,na joke I dey o.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Africanpride: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Wow guy you too much, seriously if i can plan my money like this, i for get excess money, like overflowing money for my account. You wise.

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Bamz(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
apholaryn:
shutup dumbazz

That escalated quickly!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Rexnegro(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
JudgementHammer:

I swear u and wenger suppose dey live together...what a good economist u re...kudos bro.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Temidayo9(m): 11:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
Must you celebrate birthdays ? There is difference between mark birthday and celebrate birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.