Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira (38360 Views)

Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Mother And Son Celebrate Birthday Same Day And Share Pictures / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:54am On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
its DONE.

Sent.

Happy Birthday and God's best this day and always.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Zuriela: 9:01am On Oct 24, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Sent.

God Bless U real Good. HBD OP. Hold on to that girl she's rare.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by pendusky(m): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Goodday nairalanders, my birthday is tomorow, would love to mark it with lots of friends but its not been easy at all for this orphan boy, i havent really marked any birthday, tomorow i will be 23year, so i wanna probably go out and just try to have some fun with this nice girl who have really stood by me even in my broke status that has never deactivated even for few seconds. To my life God sent This one and only aunt out of the bunch of uncles and aunts who dont care due to long standing family matters, well, this my aunt who has been my everything, through school, now in my finals though, she wired me 2k, and after i pay this guy i am owing i will have 1k left, . . . NOW, how do i manage this to celebrate my birthday with my girl or i should just give her excuses like i always did in previous years and just stay home. Kind ADVICE PLEASE!

kindly send me your account details let me wire 2k to add to your 1k! you deserves a better bday..

Better days are ahead.

happy birthday to you!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2015
Well, that na him business! undecided

ollah1:

Nobody is promised tomorrow and from his writeup, it shows he wants to do something for his chic for the standby.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Bamz(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2015
omoarole:

Hhhmmmmm.... I beg to disagree. From personal experience, love is still very real. And if you read the OP's post, you will see there is some love involved between the two of them. I may tend to agree that love may not be as common as it was in the days of our fathers, but it definitely still very much exists.

I quite agree with you. I've been there once and now we're in a state of instant gratification. Everyone is looking out for themselves and cynicism is the order of the day. A dude can't just say hi extending a friendly overture to a girl without the chick having some other thoughts and vice versa.

One thing stays true though, if you find a diamond, keep it and stop looking around for glitters.

---
Tohphunmie... where are you? cry
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2015
pendusky:

kindly send me your account details let me wire 2k to add to your 1k! you deserves a better bday..

Better days are ahead.

happy birthday to you!

just sent you a pm sir. BETTER STILL CHECK THE PAGE BEFORE THIS ONE, God bless.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 24, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Sent.

amen sir, may Gods love ever dwell with you
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 24, 2015
Zuriela:

God Bless U real Good. HBD OP. Hold on to that girl she's rare.
she is simply amazing and such a beauty too. Anyways, thanks man
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Ade001ng(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

1. Pay N100 as offering to God for keeping u alive till date

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

Cook confirm jollof and enjoy ya life.
Everything total is N700. Remaining N300

3. Buy 2 coke or fanta-N140

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

5. Keep the N10 as savings

Thank me later. grin grin cheesy cheesy
finance minister... well said.

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Mettal: 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:
A whole 1k. My guy u are a rich man joor. Na person weh no sabi chop life go call 1k small money.

2. Buy 1 derica of rice-N150 + ororo half bottle-N100 + maggi knor-N20 + small pepper(with grinding)-N200 + tin tomato-N40 + mr chef salt-N30 + curry and thyme-N40 + extra onions-N20 + kote fish-N200.

4. Out of the remaining N160, give N150 to ur gf as transport to market to buy d stuffs. Thank God she's an understanding swthrt

Bomb ! ! !

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by omisanjo(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

JudgementHammer:

JudgementHammer:

logged in cos of u..... may God bless u real good..... ure a future finance minister

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by highbeetohbadt: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2015
Carry d 1k go bet9ja shop carry arsenal, westham, man city and liverpool straight win, tank me lerra ;DCarry d 1k go bet9ja shop carry arsenal, westham, man city and liverpool straight win, tank me lerra
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by jacoik(m): 10:18am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

lolhahaha since my yrs in nl and until seun banned me n I opened another account I have nva seen ur kind of personality . judgement u too much abeg. jux luv wat u analysed now and may God bless u. only if d guy will heed ur advice .

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by bibiking7(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
angry angry seriously. Come take 1k more to add to the money.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by cupidhero(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Choi! The 4 and 5 na die. Lmao.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by ellahzy(f): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

just when I thought I have seen it all... see evaluation grin

5 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Ayprosper(m): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

confirm calculation , u b economist

4 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by abimbawealth(f): 10:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Seculent:

HBD! smiley
Thanks!!!
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2015
jacoik:
lolhahaha since my yrs in nl and until seun banned me n I opened another account I have nva seen ur kind of personality . judgement u too much abeg. jux luv wat u analysed now and may God bless u. only if d guy will heed ur advice .
maybe you didnt bother reading, he is right though with little extra money, his evaluation is true but i dont wanna do this like other years, we have been cooking such kinda meals. This time i just wanna geraofthehouse, you know wah am saying?
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by tintedniggz(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Guy you got me cracking. Nice one!!

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by RedCard1(m): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

are my eyes decieving me? This comment got almost 1000 likes...for real? Mr Judgementhammer your babalawo strong o

3 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 24, 2015
Lizabeth25:
He's JUST 23years old..! He still has many years to come! Abi na him last birthday be this

undecided undecided

It doesn't matter. No one knows tomorrow, is he not going to live forever. If that is what he wants and it is going to make him happy, let him have it.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by kosokoadeyemi: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2015
Is not by force to celebrate,that's why u go join bad gang,go sit down somewhere.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2015
my guy its all abt packaging, I av onced used #600 to flex babe for kj. buy meat pie n plastic coke for her.u jst gt coke only n change go remain
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Tee99(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2015
grin
JudgementHammer:

1 Like

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by worlddpeace48(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2015
Brov I advise you don't waste your talent cus you are an economist for life. I hail
JudgementHammer:

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by buchilino(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
Goodday nairalanders, my birthday is tomorow, would love to mark it with lots of friends but its not been easy at all for this orphan boy, i havent really marked any birthday, tomorow i will be 23year, so i wanna probably go out and just try to have some fun with this nice girl who have really stood by me even in my broke status that has never deactivated even for few seconds. To my life God sent This one and only aunt out of the bunch of uncles and aunts who dont care due to long standing family matters, well, this my aunt who has been my everything, through school, now in my finals though, she wired me 2k, and after i pay this guy i am owing i will have 1k left, . . . NOW, how do i manage this to celebrate my birthday with my girl or i should just give her excuses like i always did in previous years and just stay home. Kind ADVICE PLEASE!

LOOK 4 FIVE WIDOWS AROUND U N SEND 200 NAIRA CREDIT 2 THEM N C HOW GOD WILL BLESS U
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by litaninja(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
You deserve a Grammy!!!!!!

@OP: If your babe is not understanding / supportive to go through this with you....jejely move on, She's not the right person for you.

JudgementHammer:

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
litaninja:
You deserve a Grammy!!!!!!

@OP: If your babe is not understanding / supportive to go through this with you....jejely move on, She's not the right person for you.

what is dis one saying! Nawa o
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by dododawa1: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
JudgementHammer:

Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by blamelessly(f): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Saintbonnie:
Send your account number to 08059975887. I can make the money double. My way of saying happy birthday.
Let him quote his account no here rather, so you don't end up giving the wrong person the money. You go just receive multiple text messages from people claiming to be him.
Re: How Will You Celebrate Birthday With One Thousand Naira by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
I'm not stopping him o! I'm just saying that There's no point killing/crcking his brain over how he's gonna mark a birthday! undecided

daretodiffer:

It doesn't matter. No one knows tomorrow, is he not going to live forever. If that is what he wants and it is going to make him happy, let him have it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) / The Woman I Hate To Have As Wife / Lady Elated As Dad Sentenced To Life Imprisonment Returns Home After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.