Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,270 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) (5136 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Which Of Them Deserves My Proposal? / Which Of These Ladies Deserves To Get Slapped First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by decatalyst(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can imagine, the "wonder" makeup artiste perform with their shades on both the beautiful and the... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But imagine you were saddled with the responsibility, to "slappistically" rate the wonders on these faces, which one would you sama better slap first? Why?

2 Shares

Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by kossyablaze(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hmmmmm brb

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Tekason(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Last one

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
A of course. She for kukuma draw circle instead of the arc wey she shade put

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by jamex93(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
lolx

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow!! shocked
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by funshint(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Why slap anybody because they want to look beautiful?? If men were women we'll do more...but that first pix sha lol!
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Mumuuu: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
mchew
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Chanchit: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2015
Na back hand I go take slap D.
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Mumuuu: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2015
if am were you, am tell dems to line them heards in a columm hand i will gives one slap hand it will affected the odas
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Adasun(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
Am nt here for slap joor,*whistle out of thread*
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
JISOS... Dis makeup artist sef cool
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by nikkiking(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2015
They all luuks lyk our masquerade
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Adasun:
Am nt here for slap joor,*whistle out of thread*
Oya kiss any of dem grin
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
The last pix tho cry cry ,is d make up artiste her husband ex gf?**wickedness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by deewhone(f): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
G,C,B,D & F
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by ggrin(f): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
The last pix tho cry cry ,is d make up artiste her husband ex gf?**wickedness grin grin
u asking us that?undecided....nob ugrin

tongue
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by donholy28(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
The last fool deserves to be slapped first followed by A
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
ggrin:
u asking us that?undecided....nob ugrin

tongue
Me bawo? grin grin
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Unsad(m): 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
I can skap the last person into coma.
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by ggrin(f): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Me bawo? grin grin
I we called ur horseband adaksbullet four u o angrygrin
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2015
ggrin:
I we called ur horseband adaksbullet four u o angrygrin
Dat crackhead? grin
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by ggrin(f): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dat crackhead? grin
ahshocked I no dy o lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
ggrin:
ahshocked I no dy o lipsrsealed
U self follow naw grin u b mad crackhead.
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol, All of them need a good knock. I'm still trying to figure out who started this awful trend thinking these eyebrows look good Makes someone look like a mental patient undecided

2 Likes

Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by 400billionman: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
That last girl though
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by ggrin(f): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
U self follow naw grin u b mad crackhead.
me? .....howsad
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by mercielizzie(f): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2015
1.F
2.C
3.A
4.D
5.B
6.E

THE SLAPS WILL INCREASE GEOMETRICALLY (starting with E ending with F) . SLAPPING IS TOOOOO SMALL FOR THE LAST BABE. SHE NEEDS THOROUGH FLOGGING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by HomieQuan(m): 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
E
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
ggrin:
me? .....howsad
cheesy U knw naw
Re: Which Of Them Deserves To Be Slapped First?(pictures) by faith551(m): 11:25pm On Oct 23, 2015
Lol, that last one deserves multiple slaps from the different side of the palms

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Babe And Her Cleavage(photos) / What I Experienced After Sharing A Sex Doll Post From NL With My Girlfriend!!! / Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.