Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. (11756 Views)

My Husband Is Very Dirty, I Am Fed Up!....frustrated Wife / I Just Gave My Employer A Very Dirty Slap / My Experience With An Ugly Nairaland Lady Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by masquellett(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
So, I was returning from work this evening, took a bus from Oshodi to sango! Sat at the last seat close to the window, then this tall, good looking lady came to sit beside me, others came in and the bus was filled up. Though am not a fan of chatting up ladies in public transport, but, today was an exception and I was very disappointed. I got bored along the road due to long Lagos traffic and my phone was dead. So I had no choice than to strike a convo. Bought chips and offered her some, she refused, thanked me and smiled. I enjoyed my chips then bought a chilled bottle of Teem. I was having trouble opening the drink, so she volunteered opening it for me. I thanked her and we started talking. By then, we've gotten dopemu, close to iyanapaja. Then she asked if she could get a public toilet around iyanapaja. @ first I was confused, asked her wassup with her and she said she was having running stomach. Then I adviced her to drop and look for somewhere to take care of herself or hold it if she can. Obviously, the took the second advise and kept to herself. Then I ended the convo cos she wasn't feeling easy and I needed her to calm herself. We were approaching tollgate when I started perceiving dis odour, at first, I thought she just farted or something, then the other two passengers sitting next to her dropped and this smell increased, immediately she adjusted herself and moved closer to the other window. I couldn't breath again! She had pooed (defecated) in her pants. The whole back seat was smelling.I couldn't stand the smell, so I had drop before I could get to my busstop. Right now, am still in shock. She could have dropped somewhere and save herself of this disgrace. Wonder what she would tell her people. Pathetic!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by jamex93(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
hahahahhahahahahahah

gals en

water water shit hold her she no fit hold her self again

but her narsh dey leak ni

she fuckup big time

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Pineapp: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
..She's only dirty because she couldn't stop nature or defeat her unstable stomach,,but you are dirtier because you are a pretender abi you nor dey shiit?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2015
How does this make her dirty? Just because she pooed on herself doesn't equate to her being a "dirty lady"

Like she told you, she had a running stomach. It's not like she consciously decided to poo on herself. Cut her some slack man.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abasha! lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by calaway: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
masquellett:
So, I was returning from work this evening, took a bus from Oshodi to sango! Sat at the last seat close to the window, then this tall, good looking lady came to sit beside me, others came in and the bus was filled up. Though am not a fan of chatting up ladies in public transport, but, today was an exception and I was very disappointed. I got bored along the road due to long Lagos traffic and my phone was dead. So I had no choice than to strike a convo. Bought chips and offered her some, she refused, thanked me and smiled. I enjoyed my chips then bought a chilled bottle of Teem. I was having trouble opening the drink, so she volunteered opening it for me. I thanked her and we started talking. By then, we've gotten dopemu, close to iyanapaja. Then she asked if she could get a public toilet around iyanapaja. @ first I was confused, asked her wassup with her and she said she was having running stomach. Then I adviced her to drop and look for somewhere to take care of herself or hold it if she can. Obviously, the took the second advise and kept to herself. Then I ended the convo cos she wasn't feeling easy and I needed her to calm herself. We were approaching tollgate when I started perceiving dis odour, at first, I thought she just farted or something, then the other two passengers sitting next to her dropped and this smell increased, immediately she adjusted herself and moved closer to the other window. I couldn't breath again! She had pooed (defecated) in her pants. The whole back seat was smelling.I couldn't stand the smell, so I had drop before I could get to my busstop. Right now, am still in shock. She could have dropped somewhere and save herself of this disgrace. Wonder what she would tell her people. Pathetic!
YOU ARE A VERY WICKED FELLOW..... U TINK SHE DELIBRATELY POOED HERSELF?? INCASE YOU DONT KNOW BETTER, NEXT TIME YOU SEE SOMEBODY IN TROUBLE, YOU WILL DO WELL TO HELP INSTEAD OF VOMITING THE INSENSITIVE GARBAGE THAT FILLS YOU ROTTEN STOMACH ON NL OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
I KNOW YOU VOTED APC.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Ab025(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
@poster....

bt you adviced her to hold it naah

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by calaway: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by redcliff: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2015
Decker:
How does this make her dirty? Just because she pooed on herself doesn't equate to her being a "dirty lady"

Like she told you, she had a running stomach. It's not like she consciously decided to poo on herself. Cut her some slack man.

Dont mind the man child. Atleast everyone has experienced this once in their lifetime. Atleast once!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by HiliaryAutos(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
masquellett:

This na Story Story Stroy ehe...(In Psquare Voice)

Everybody won write something for Nairaland...Choi Chicks wey form pass anything
Go ask you where Public toliet dey,Chiks wey form pass anything go poo for body
Only her...Them dey do her from her Village.That same hand wey she don use cover her yansh since
Before she enter bus she use am open drink for you,and you drink am choi...Jesus

Little advise,Brother go drink Hypo wash your belle.LMFAO pele cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by nikkiking(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2015
Now i am disappointed reading this f^ckedup story undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by misspicy(f): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Better purging never hold OP see...i can remember a day i had to run into an eatery when i couldnt help masef again.....

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hahaha... Chai.. No matter what she would have held the poo na... Except her butt is leakin cos of too much anal bleep.. Hey my thought not urs .
Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by masquellett(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2015
Decker:

Define dirty! Am sure she consciously. Cos she had all the opportunity to drop but she was forming strong lady. Go calm ur nerves dude.
Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
masquellett:

1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by masquellett(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
calaway:

YOU ARE A VERY WICKED FELLOW..... U TINK SHE DELIBRATELY POOED HERSELF?? IDIOT INCASE YOU DONT KNOW NEXT TIME YOU SEE SOMEBODY IN TROUBLE YOU WILL DO BETTER TO HELP INSTEAD OF VOMITED THE INSENSITIVE GARBAGE THAT FILLS YOU ROTTEN STOMACH ON NL OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
I KNOW YOU VOTED APC.
Wetin dis mumu dey talk. She is a matured lady and not a kid. @ that age. If she can't decide on her own. Then something is wrong with her. Go calm ur nerves dude.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
masquellett:

SHAKARA DON END O!

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by masquellett(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
nikkiking:
Who cares?
Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by niggi4life(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... grin its been a while i laughed this hard!!!!!! Guy if i catch u i fit give u blow for making me laugh this much grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by masquellett(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
Ab025:
@poster....

bt you adviced her to hold it naah
No bro. I told her to drop. I know that feeling, and also adviced If she cold hold it as well. But I emphasized on her dropping. She didn't answer. She is matured lady. Was expecting her to know how to handle herself. And no to poo all over her body. I was sad. Number. I no fit collect again

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by menix(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
calaway:

YOU ARE A VERY WICKED FELLOW..... U TINK SHE DELIBRATELY POOED HERSELF?? IDIOT INCASE YOU DONT KNOW NEXT TIME YOU SEE SOMEBODY IN TROUBLE YOU WILL DO BETTER TO HELP INSTEAD OF VOMITED THE INSENSITIVE GARBAGE THAT FILLS YOU ROTTEN STOMACH ON NL OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
I KNOW YOU VOTED APC.

The guy erred by calling her dirty but seriously ur english is 'dirty'..

@topic..

Op. Before you conclude ask urself questions so that when giving opinion, u will sound intelligent..

*She must have eaten something that was not compatible with her body system causing her issue.
* she might have limited fund for transport thus, not dropping from the bus she had paid for.
* she might be used to Anal s3x thus, her muscles walls re weak..

So calling her Dirty ain't right except u re a martian..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
masquellett:

No bro. I told her to drop. I know that feeling, and also adviced If she cold hold it as well. But I emphasized on her drokpping. She didn't answer. She is matured lady. Was expecting her to know how to handle herself. And no to poo all over her body. I was sad. Number. I no fit collect again

Bros mi
You for buy her pampers nah

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
masquellett:

Define dirty! Am sure she consciously. Cos she had all the opportunity to drop but she was forming strong lady. Go calm ur nerves dude.

First of all, not everyone can defecate just anywhere, especially when they are female.
Do you know the various infections a lady becomes susceptible to by defecating in just "anywhere"

Secondly, how does someone consciously decide to poo on herself? Does that make any sense to you?

Thirdly, have you ever had a running stomach? Well, it seems you haven't or maybe you have, but probably a slight amnesia just kicked it, so let me enlighten you a bit.
. . . .When one has a running stomach, the pressure on your bowels fluctuates. What I mean is you may feel like the poo is coming out and all of a sudden you just feel relief and it's like you can hold on longer but after few seconds you feel the pressure again and before you know it, the poo is out.

You should just pray you don't fall into such situation.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2015
nikkiking:

1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by deewhone(f): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2015
That doesn't mean u should tag her dirty, d circumstance was beyond her control, it could happen 2 u also

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2015
cry cry cry dammmm she fuvked up!!!!!
Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
This should really be transported to the DIARY section...undecided

*Puke$* *Gulps* cry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by masquellett(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2015
Decker:

First of all, not everyone can defecate just anywhere, especially when they are female.
Do you know the various infections a lady becomes susceptible to by defecating in just "anywhere"

Secondly, how does someone consciously decide to poo on herself? Does that make any sense to you?

Thirdly, have you ever had a running stomach? Well, it seems you haven't or maybe you have, but probably a slight amnesia just kicked it, so let me enlighten you a bit.
. . . .When one has a running stomach, the pressure on your bowels fluctuates. What I mean is you may feel like the poo is coming out and all of a sudden you just feel relief and it's like you can hold on longer and before you know it you feel the pressure again and before you know it, the poo is out.

I understand u. But u can still tell me more.
Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by kossyablaze(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2015
Mtchew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Very Dirty Lady Today. by VickyRotex(f): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Decker:

Decker:

. . . .When one has a running stomach, the pressure on your bowels fluctuates. What I mean is you may feel like the poo is coming out and all of a sudden you just feel relief and it's like you can hold on longer and after few seconds you feel the pressure again and before you know it, the poo is out.

A good thing, this comment is coming from a guy.

I dont think I need to make any further comments.

I just wonder how some guys think. Everything is News to them!

A grown up lady will intentionally poo on her body? Op think naw! Hian!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / 17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Men Be Wise: This Is What Most Beautiful Girls Out There Actually Are (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.