Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? (8981 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2015
I am a long time member of nairaland, but due to the sensitivity of this post i had to be as anonymous as possible.
------
My wife and i have been married for about 2 years, but it has not been so blissful for me. I observed that my wife always behave ungodly. She rarely wears skirts, always on Skinny, tight jeans and slim tops even to work or church, and as a married woman, that kind of dressing is wrong. When i talk, she would complain and nag that i dont give her space. And sometimes really short clothes and she returns home late from work. She leaves 5 - 6 am in the morning and return 9 - 10 at night. She would claim she was busy at work in different meetings.

She makes all sorts of unknown and secret calls and when i ask, she would say its her business partners that are talking to her. She spends alot of time on instagram, displaying herself, and on facebook chatting even during the day i would find her online when i assume she is at work. She even deleted and blocked me on facebook and claimed that i am intruding in her privacy.

Is she cheating on me? And what can i do to resolve this issue quickly? Our marriage is really young and we dont have a child yet but i dont want to raise children in such kind of family. I need your friendly advice please.

thank you so much

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
This is what u get for following wasup chick,...You saw hot madam,u marry her now she has gone covert like a DSS spy.. My advice to you is simple,if she aint ready to yield to your simple request of moderate dress sense, and average time spent on Social Media..feel free to Kick her out before she goes out of hand in future. Gbaam

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Skyboyy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
shocked
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2015
If she's on Facebook....then, trust me....She's cheating..."grin"

Fb Guys Are thirsty Niggaz...undecided *Maybe I'm being too harsh*? lipsrsealed
buh what if she was...What would You do? file for divorce? or Pray for Her!?? embarassed Divorces Are Terrible!! *cries fake tears* cry

Marriage Crisis?? Nah!! lipsrsealed I can't stand any of Those Eternal "I Do" Madness...tongue i'm Just Gonna Mold Husby myself...cool
Thank God For Technology (ROBOTS)! YAY! "grin"

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by ideyhere(f): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
No offense intended...
Didn't you guys date before deciding to get married? Like did pastor tell you two all those holy spirit said two of you should get married story??

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:
No offense intended...
Didn't you guys date before deciding to get married? Like did pastor tell you two all those holy spirit said two of you should get married story??

We did I was thinking she will change when we marry but she has gotten worse.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by ideyhere(f): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
gainesborough:

Ooh she did same things then but you thought she would change Isorite. Lemme think...will try and comment tomorrow

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Frank3n2(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Thier is no such thing as privacy in marriage in my own understanding.. Do the needful before you live a short life because of her. Thank you

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by nedu2000(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2015
Whether she's cheating or not shouldn't matter.
If she can take care of your kids,maintain your home and doesn't bring a disease home should be your problem. Don't marry a woman you love
It's a tragic realisation but it's the best way to live up to a 100

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by ashmanpolo: 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Such attitudes give me the creeps. You thought she would change? No such women are implacable. All you need now is prayers. Pray bro. Pray.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by BHarmony(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2015
Definitely, you did not understand each other before marriage. Have a cordial heart to heart discussion with her and let her understand that the dress code of a married woman differs from spinsters. By the way, what is the nature of her job? Seek the help of your Pastor if she remains adamant.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by HomieQuan(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2015
tongue
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
BHarmony:
Definitely, you did not understand each other before marriage. Have a cordial heart to heart discussion with her and let her understand that the dress code of a married woman differs from spinsters. By the way, what is the nature of her job? Seek the help of your Pastor if she remains adamant.
exactly.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 23, 2015
gainesborough:

God knows I hate when people use this phrase. It makes me wanna slap somebody

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Melahou(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
She's definitely cheating on you

But all you need to do is to catch her in the act...

Set a trap for her am sure she'll fall hook, line and sinker

Am sure she might turn a new leave if you catch her in the act...or prepare for the worse
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by madgoat(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
angry she doesnt luv u... Maybe u forced her to marry you
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Sparkle777(f): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2015
Do urself a favor. Spy on her, get it off u. If u re wrong,apologise and move on but if u re right. Go for counsellin and deliverance. If u cant deal wit it, end it all. Cheers.
Just follow ur instincts. Do wat u deem fit.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
God knows I hate when people use this phrase. It makes me wanna slap somebody

It not my fault
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
madgoat:
angry she doesnt luv u... Maybe u forced her to marry you

I did not force her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 23, 2015
gainesborough:

It not my fault
people don't change. Trust me on this

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Macgreat(m): 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2015
OP. . .

Marriage involve two people, its a team work. . . its not marriage when a person is interested and the other isn't. yes, divorce is bad! . . however, it is better than having kids in an "absent" home. Truth is she was never interested, but your mind told you otherwise. or she just pretended to be just to be a "Mrs" . . . People can change but how do you change someone who sees no errors in her behavior and life style.

The choice is yours, no body can tell you what to do except God. and I'm sure you know His stands concerning divorce.

Maybe , just maybe she will change when the kids come into the equation.

Oh, as for her dressing, relax. . . I would love my future wife to dress well, because I want to be able to see my woman and no be able to look away. Man and eye witness es cheesy

Your Marriage can work, the question is how big is your faith.
Pray and plant seed offerings.
#GodBless your union.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by gainesborough: 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
Macgreat:
OP. . .

Marriage involve two people, its a team work. . . its not marriage when a person is interested and the other isn't. yes, divorce is bad! . . however, it is better than having kids in an "absent" home. Truth is she was never interested, but your mind told you otherwise. or she just pretended to be just to be a "Mrs" . . . People can change but how do you change someone who sees no errors in her behavior and life style.

The choice is yours, no body can tell you what to do except God. and I'm sure you know His stands concerning divorce.

Maybe , just maybe she will change when the kids come into the equation.

Oh, as for her dressing, relax. . . I would love my future wife to dress well, because I want to be able to see my woman and no be able to look away. Man and eye witness es cheesy

Your Marriage can work, the question is how big is your faith.
Pray and plant seed offerings.
#GodBless your union.

Thank you sir
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by 4everGrand(m): 11:57pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wait Bros, was this her mode of dressing before marriage or she changed to this after marriage ( which I very much doubt). If the former was the case, oga take am like that o. Me thinks nagging her about her dressing NOW is actually counter productive and may be what is driving her to stay away from you as much as possible - another guy(s) is/are appreciating the package more than you do.

Most times we think we can change people, we need to know before marriage what we can accept (live with) and what we cannot accept. And make a decision on overlooking what might not be too ok with us.

God help u bro, with ur sexy wife.
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by donholy28(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2015
don't make d mistake of thinking that she will change one day...divorce now and have peace before u guys have kids...then it will be too late

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by HARDDON: 12:34am On Oct 24, 2015
gainesborough:

We did I was thinking she will change when we marry but she has gotten worse .

worst mistake....!
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Well,I say it's high time yhu put ur foot down and make the rules as the man of the house. She's just got to obey,coz from d look ov things,ur wifey ain't straight. But if yhu really wantu know 4 certain if she's cheating,then maybe yhu should go through her phone.
Marriage's seriously becoming a sham!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2015
gainesborough:

my brother carry ur cross; u got it on ur self; so U hv nvr heard, "Donot marry with Hopes". If U cannot change her then, Donot marry; u called it on urself. Carry ur cross. Donot disturb us again

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 24, 2015
Its a crazie world dude!

As a man, you should know wha U want

Go for it and don't fake it when you're not sarisfied wt wareva's being thrown at U

U faked it like u won't care when she gets in whilst you really mind

Now u get yourself in this poo and expect someone to teach U miracles?

Oh Jesus's long left!

But I'll sure take his place now!

You gatu man up now and kick violently against her attitudes typical of a thot , a bit.ch.

If she denies u of wha u want even after, no choice but to say the hasta la vista!
Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 24, 2015
Are u sure there is love in your marriage? From your write up , I can guess both of u don't desire each other much, my brother marriage is not a bed of roses there are lots of trials in marriage.
Correct your wife in love, there are things you'll say or do that will make her to cheat on you if she has not started.
Tell someone she respect to talk to her cos she doesn't have respect for u as her husband.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 24, 2015
Raymondenyi:
my brother carry ur cross; u got it on ur self; so U hv nvr heard, "Donot marry with Hopes". If U cannot change her then, Donot marry; u called it on urself. Carry ur cross. Donot disturb us again
E never reach fight na

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? by Wallade(m): 7:20am On Oct 24, 2015
I have a feeling that your wife is having amourous affair with someone or flirting with some people. That can explain the secrets and behaviour towards you.

The marriage is just 2 years old and she is agitating for space, blocking you on Facebook, keeping constant sexy looks even against your objection, making and taking secret calls.

You need to put your feet on the ground and be the man in the home. Shock her with some resolute decisions and instructions which will have consequences if she doesn't adhere to. However, don't be irrational, inconsiderate and unaccommodating.

Best regards

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am In Tears: I Caught My Girlfriend Fu*king Another Guy Yesterday / Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband / Nigerian Men Are So Disgusting!!! See How They Are Disgracing Us Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.