Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend (8084 Views)

My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. / There’s $5k(₦1.8m) Reward If You Can Find This Stolen Lamborghini Huracan Spyder / I have 800k for Toyota Camry 2001,but read what my friend said... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2015
chucky234:
Ah padi mi, I don look for you everywhere, na Dare be dis na.
I no dey bear Daredevil again, na Chuck Norris I dey bear now oooo.
Oluwa thank you oooo, my harvest time don come.

I hope you know that EgunMogaji is the same as CityNG who shuttles between Ibadan & Los Angeles? grin
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Coldplay007(f): 8:05am On Dec 26, 2015
Zoharariel:

I hope you know that EgunMogaji is the same as CityNG who shuttles between Ibadan & Los Angeles? grin

CityNG is close to 60?
Waoh! Sorry uncle for any previous disrespect.. grin
You said you guys rode in Ibadan and Ife in the 80s? Did he ever lived in Ibadan. If he did, he would be easier to track in Ibadan.. there were few affluent families in Ibadan in the 80s and everybody knew everybody...

Would help you ask 1 or 2 uncles..

1 Like

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 10, 2016
Still searching, miracles do happen.

Thanks.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 10, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Still searching, miracles do happen.

Thanks.
I
Find me better cash and I go enter Lagos track am for you. Within 10 days. First name, School, any other friend apart from you who knows him, place of work are some of the things I will need
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2016
I'm afraid your friend might have ....... U know, due to the economic tussle & hardship, the bad roads, rising spate of armed robbery & kidnapping or even had a bike accident, perhaps he might have been shot at a police checkpoint by an angry & hungry policeman.

Egbon Egun-Mogaji, I didn't mean to hurt you but there are possibilities that your lost friend might have kicked a bucket - I'm sorry!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2016
I can help you locate this man. But how are we sure that he is actually your friend ?how are we sure you aren't trying to find him and kill him?
If truly is your friend ,there must be another name other than dare daredevil, what I am asking is proof that you know him very well and that he is what you claim he is which is a friend
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
Zoharariel:
I'm afraid your friend might have ....... U know, due to the economic tussle & hardship, the bad roads, rising spate of armed robbery & kidnapping or even had a bike accident, perhaps he might have been shot at a police checkpoint by an angry & hungry policeman.

Egbon Egun-Mogaji, I didn't mean to hurt you but there are possibles that your lost friend might have kicked a bucket - I'm sorry!

Thanks for the intelligent response.

I hope he's alive and well and enjoying his life.

Even if he happens to have passed on, that information will give me closure.

Thanks once again.

PS: I can never be hurt on an online forum, my skin is too thick for that though it's amusing to read, frankly lame and overplayed, attempts by some delinquents and degenerates.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by laptopsale(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Thanks for the intelligent response.

I hope he's alive and well and enjoying his life.

Even if he happens to have passed on, that information will give me closure.

Thanks once again.

PS: I can never be hurt on an online forum, my skin is too thick for that though it's amusing to read, frankly lame and overplayed, attempts by some delinquents and degenerates.
well weighted response, just the perfect reply.

1 Like

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 05, 2016
BTTT
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by BellaLuce: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
Hello! Did you ever find your friend? I hope you did. Missed connections hurt.

1 Like

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
onatisi:
I can help you locate this man. But how are we sure that he is actually your friend ?how are we sure you aren't trying to find him and kill him?
If truly is your friend ,there must be another name other than dare daredevil, what I am asking is proof that you know him very well and that he is what you claim he is which is a friend
Knowing egunmogaji it is better you don't link him with the person until you are very clear about his intentions.... He hardly forgives.... Mean to a fault and by default... 10k to find a long lost friend....is just all shades of mean.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
angels09:

Knowing egunmogaji it is better you don't link him with the person until you are very clear about his intentions.... He hardly forgives.... Mean to a fault and by default... 10k to find a long lost friend....is just all shades of mean.

Something you should do for free if you weren't a hungry coyote. You'll also never ever get to know me as much as you try. All this because I did not accept your email request grin

But I'm tickled pink knowing it is little me that occupied your limited existence this weekend grin

3 Likes

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
BellaLuce:
Hello! Did you ever find your friend? I hope you did. Missed connections hurt.

I haven't yet,

But my conscience is clear that I'm trying.

Thank you, you're a good person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 4:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Sorry you haven't found him.

Your age range got my attention, I've always wondered why you're so cold.

Sterope:
If you know his high school, you could find people that went to the same high school as him. If it was in the state he lived, they may point you towards his house.

You could also search for his university classmates if you know what his graduating year and department, they may have more information about him.

If his surname is the original family name that is it wasn't changed by his dad, find someone who knows his state of origin well. They may be able to point you to a couple of family houses that use that name. You can continue your research from there.
Nice!! I guess he isn't armed with all this info, would have been a whole lot easier.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Something you should do for free if you weren't a hungry coyote. You'll also never ever get to know me as much as you try. All this because I did not accept your email request grin

But I'm tickled pink knowing it is little me that occupied your limited existence this weekend grin
Email request? I am puzzled. It can be done for ​free if your intentions are pure..but knowing you..nah it shouldn't be done for a million dollars...

What don't you want for free as usual?
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Sterope(f): 5:34am On Jun 04, 2017
If you know his high school, you could find people that went to the same high school as him. If it was in the state he lived, they may point you towards his house.

You could also search for his university classmates if you know what his graduating year and department, they may have more information about him.

If his surname is the original family name that is it wasn't changed by his dad, find someone who knows his state of origin well. They may be able to point you to a couple of family houses that use that name. You can continue your research from there.

EgunMogaji:

Okay thanks.

I'll do that.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Malcolmx12: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I haven't yet,

But my conscience is clear that I'm trying.

Thank you, you're a good person.
News line on NTA will help. just go to the nearest NTA and find out the necessary step.

1 Like

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2017
Malcolmx12:
News line on NTA will help. just go to the nearest NTA and find out the necessary step.

Thanks for the idea.

I'll try that next time I'm home.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2017
PaperLace:
I've always wondered why you're so cold.

Your opinion.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Email request? I am puzzled. It can be done for ​free if your intentions are pure..but knowing you..nah it shouldn't be done for a million dollars...

What don't you want for free as usual?

Nothing from you, ever.

You're as useful to me as a grain of sand on the beach grin

I know it's just killing you that you're inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Sterope:

I have none of that info.

That was a different Nigeria.

Thanks.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Nothing from you, ever.

You're as useful to me as a grain of sand on the beach grin

I know it's just killing you that you're inconsequential.
Great. Feeling is mutual.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Great. Feeling is mutual.

Liar grin

If so why are most of yours about me?

You simply are a disgruntled fan.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Liar grin

If so why are most of yours about me?

You simply are a disgruntled fan.
You wish.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

You wish.

Nairaland data supports my ascertaition.

Whenever you're low on prescription you lash out at my userid.

Go get a life, hobby or girlfriend.

You'll never be in my inner circle wink
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Nairaland data supports my ascertaition.

Whenever you're low on prescription you lash out at my userid.

Go get a life, hobby or girlfriend.

You'll never be in my inner circle wink
Delusional grandeur.

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Delusional grandeur.

The mind of a peon with inferiority complex cheesy

"When you resort to speaking with pictures like a blathering infant".
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

The mind of a peon with inferiority complex cheesy

"When you resort to speaking with pictures like a blathering infant".
Don't get infatuated with me man.... Ain't crooked
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

Don't get infatuated with me man.... Ain't crooked

Says the asshat that can't post without quoting my userid grin

You'll die tired. Again.

Hope you're loaded on data.

1 Like

Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Says the asshat that can't post without quoting my userid grin

You'll die tired. Again.

Hope you're loaded on data.
I proudly sent cityng on retirement.... Same with Somorin...why would your new Monika be any different....bring it on phoosie ass
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2017
angels09:

I proudly sent cityng on retirement.... Same with Somorin...why would your new Monika be any different....bring it on phoosie ass

Temper temper... are you already getting wired up? We're just getting started grin

I thougt something was missing, your delusional thoughts cheesy

You're predictable but really need new material.
Re: N10,000 Reward - Help Me Find My Friend by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Temper temper... are you already getting wired up? We're just getting started grin

I thougt something was missing, your delusional thoughts cheesy

You're predictable but really need new material.
Truth hurts. Kiss the truth! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2008 Honda Accord Issues / Honda Creates A Butt-steered Cycle / Which Is Best Car Tracker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.