Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:00 PM

See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset (48279 Views)

Finally Blackberry Priv Android Launched, Specification, Features And Price / [pic] Can You Buy The Blackberry Priv For ₦225,000 / Five Blackberry Priv Features That Android Users Will Fall In Love With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by ChiSun27(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2015
Spaxon:
i wont buy it..... Seriously BB phones dont have a lasting battery life.

Have you tried Q10?
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Captainswag225(m): 11:53am On Oct 24, 2015
Rexnegro:
u will tink so because u may not be able to afford it...u better change how ur mindset...nobody I repeat nobody ever criticize BlackBerry reach me but I was in d dark until I had the chance to operate one, then I knew I was wrong for criticizing BlackBerry and since then for me it has been BlackBerry for life for me...right now am using Q10 hoping to migrate to Q30 soon after so many I ve used.
is blackberry better than Lumia?
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by djjosh(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2015
SHEY NA PHONE OF LIFE?
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by dannytwix(m): 11:54am On Oct 24, 2015
If I wasn't an iOS fan boy, I would have gotten this phone
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Rapoo(m): 11:56am On Oct 24, 2015
BB phones good bt na only the battery life spoil am
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by gary400(m): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
I trust BlackBerry,by the time private 2 comes out...the price wil come down to 70k-67k.....
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
HARDDON:

sure say.

the gadget is a must get...... combining the security, premium feel of bb with the most flexible os ever built ( android ) is mouth watering.

nonetheless, bb manual key pad has always been a turn off for me: hate love typing with both hands and love spaces btw my keys
I hate the slide, how I hate phones that slide. Reminds me of those first generation phones... angry
I don't like android phones either, can't keep up with all the software update, virus, lollipop and kittykat... I hate phone technology grin.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Op you dunno what you're saying.
Iphones are way more expensive than this new blackberry.
Your post shows you're outdated!

The phone looks ugly and I hate slide phones btw!
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
tomiobj:
. My BlackBerry z30 lasts me a day and a half without charging

Exaggeration!
Or maybe you only use it for calls since you have no active data and play no music, videos or games.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by vicfajeze: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
my nokia 1100 is the best ;Dmy nokia 1100 is the best
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by cornoil(m): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
No dedication to that special man that his sperm created u
pet4ril:
In as much as I like black berry phones, this price is too much. .....FTC again grin grin but I swear am not jobless tongue if you doubt it ask ifa cheesy i dedicate this today's FTC again to my beloved mum n siblings. ..you all are the best thing that has ever happened to me... with my lekan not left out
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by HARDDON: 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I hate the slide, how I hate phones that slide. Reminds me of those first generation phones... angry
I don't like android phones either, can't keep up with all the software update, virus, lollipop and kittykat... I hate phone technology grin.

cheesy
not a fan of slide too. only phone i used that turns is SE s700i and the ish goes 360 degrees on an anchor! my friends almost detached the upper side cos they be thinking itz flip. angry

Kb? everything that is worth itz onion, updates now. from phones to apps, u aint got much of a choice here. tongue
u need not bother about doing it manually, just give them internet, they smartly take care of their ish
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by vicfajeze: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
my nokia 1100 is the best.Ojabo kofo
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by pet4ril(f): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
cornoil:
No dedication to that special man that his sperm created u
thanks for your concern. ... cry cry cry all thanks still goes to him because he was one in a million cry cry

1 Like

Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by pet4ril(f): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
GMan650:

Won't you dedicate it to me also? undecided
FTC is too small to be dedicated to you, I will dedicate my baby to you tongue
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by redcliff: 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
pet4ril:
In as much as I like black berry phones, this price is too much. .....FTC again grin grin but I swear am not jobless tongue if you doubt it ask ifa cheesy i dedicate this today's FTC again to my beloved mum n siblings. ..you all are the best thing that has ever happened to me... with my lekan not left out

How is it too much? 140k is too much to buy a high end signature blackberry/android device?
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Techoftoday: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dottore:
Coming in up with a good cosmetic design with high price tag is one thing, equipping the device with chips and functionalities that is worth the price while at the same time satisfying the consumer is entirely another thing. I wonder why the OP didn't bother giving a detail of the specs of the phone; processor, RAM, camera strenghten, and very importantly everyone knows how disappointing BB has been when it comes to battery.
Well like their previous models, in less than 3months you would see a sharp and continuous decline in price when the short falls of the phone would come to limelight.
l think they have it on their website
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by cornoil(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good girl smiley no need for that sad/frown face. Like you
pet4ril:
thanks for your concern. ... cry cry cry all thanks still goes to him because he was one in a million cry cry
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by lascopes(m): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
In as much as bb is concerned, it will always be my numero uno brand...baba God bless me to upgrade to bb prive angryIn as much as bb is concerned, it will always be my numero uno brand...baba God bless me to upgrade to bb prive
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Emmafrancis: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Setaje:

I just can't leave BlackBerry. I don't no why. I really like their phones. Still waiting for passport to come down small before I change over.
Yes ooo. We are addicted to a good thing
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by GMan650(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
pet4ril:
FTC is too small to be dedicated to you, I will dedicate my baby to you tongue

I no be God nww, na God dem dey dedicate baby too.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by attention007(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
See people complaining about price for BlackBerry priv and mind you, there's a BlackBerry selling for 320k and people are buying also the price is stable. Appreciate security, appreciate blackberry! Blackberry is for those people that really know what data security is all about. Cheers!
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Fordzzy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rex123:
139000 for a bb phone and the op said it more expensive than iphone6s?
Which kind weed this op on? Even 6s edge is more than 170k

FINALLY THE PRICE WILL COME DOWN JARE . JST GIVE IT 3 YEARS... Q10 and Z10 users can bear me withness
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by 2kurupt(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
Techoftoday:
BB priv will be the best Android handset ever.

Not with that price tag bro, it's got prospects though
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by SirAweezy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Seriously speaking... I prefer a BB passport to this priv....
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Abidemi918(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
lekjons:
and which phone are u using
Tell me it's iphone 6s or BB passport. maybe Samsung S6 edgeundecided

person no go rest again since 'someone' don buy UK used BB bold 5 (7,000)undecided

mtcheew!

Don't take it personal, is ur name techno boys'. I think all we need to is think about d word of advice.
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Forwetinnah: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
..when I'm still rocking my 'passport'. First Venice; now Priv'-acy. BB wee not finish my money o, although I think this one is worth it
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by lekjons(m): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abidemi918:

Don't take it personal, is ur name techno boys'. I think all we need to is think about d word of advice.
hmm.. indeed! undecided
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by nigeriancuban: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2015
na a oo,bb behaving like union bank since 12bc...so they wanted to roll this out for an encore and they couldn't come up with a better design than a crappy slid that will developed flex problems soon enough....lol,I see a company going bankrupt and shareholders shedding tears
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by marlockj: 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Techoftoday:
blackberry is not dead....It privé hou Apple sheerleaders wrong. just wait.

Bb I dead!!!

Wat is Bb sef!!!

Bb Nw cheaper Dan Nokia touchlite Since 1861
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by marlockj: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
koice:

Priv (short for private) is an high-end blackberry device that combines the famed Blackberry security with an open source OS in the mold of Google's Android one, and was designed to target the RICH consumers, the creme de la creme of the society. This device is not for everyone, only for those that can afford it.

Weda rich or poor.

U forget Dat d poor Evn purchase dis kind of phone.Cuz d poor will steal from rich,rich end up buying touchlite invaded of d poor cumz attacking.

Meanwhile cn d phne tke us to heaven n cum Bck.

Pls Wat cn d phne do Dat Evn nokia symbian cnt do?

was phone Nt meant for calls,msg,n browse. Wat Mre cn Dan phone do?abi cn it trek to market n buy okro, Cuz am tired of buying okro.

Cn d phone Mke a woman delivery a baby without pains?
Re: See The Price Of The Blackberry Priv Android Handset by Phlame007(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mtchew!!! Iranu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Download Videos On Android Using Phoenix Browser / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Airtel Has Launched Internet Plans For Android Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.