Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Please, Lets Help These Children... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Please, Lets Help These Children... (638 Views)

Lets Help A Nairalander In FUTO To Win This Award / Event Vendors Located In Owerri Please Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, Lets Help These Children... by ebukaobi14(m): 5:46am On Oct 24, 2015
For quite some months, I noticed that majority of the pupils that attend a particular Primary school near my work place attend school daily bare foot. Others trek to school wearing worn out slippers, torn school clothes and more disheartening, almost all the pupils use water proof as school bag . You might think that this is happening in North-East Nigeria. No! This is happening in Enugu State! In Isi-Uzo Local Government Area to be precise. I longed daily to help those kids.
Today, I took out time to visit the School. I met the Head Master and I met the pupils. (Pix attached).
After explaining the reason why I visited, the Head Master overjoyed rang an emergency assembly bell so that I can see with my eyes the level of poverty that the innocent Pupils were exposed to.
I saw, and I was heart broken. (Pls take time and view the attached images).
Today, we as We-Care Charity Foundation have reviewed the state of the pupils and have decided to purchase School Sandals, School Uniforms, School Bags and Water Bottles for the innocent Pupils.
The Primary school is: Community Primary School Agamede, Eha-Amufu in Isi Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State, Nigeria.
We will visit them and share the gifts to them on the 30th day of November 2015.
You can be a part of this outreach by supporting physically or financially or otherwise!
You can make a We-Care Charity pledge today.
Silver Pledge - N1000 per year
Gold Pledge - N3000 per year
Diamond Pledge - N5000 per year
Platinum Pledge - N10,000 per year
With this your pledge, we will use part of it to purchase the items for the pupils, we will use part to visit the orphans by February 14th 2016. We will use part to visit the stranded sick persons in the hospitals, to sponsor the less priviledged in the society... and most importantly to procure a We-Care Life Center.
The pledge once redeemed automatically makes you a We-Care Charity Foundation Member. A branded T-shirt is also given to the Diamond/Platinum Pledger's.
The names of Donor's and how much they donated will also appear in our website www.wecarecf.org throughout the year (November 2015 - November 2016) for genuine transparency sake.
How every money is spent is also detailed in our website by our Financial Director - Dr. Chukwuma Bayaro
Our account name: We Care Charity
Account number: 6060130542
Bank: Fidelity Bank
Remember, we will all pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness we can show, or any good thing we can do to any fellow being, let us do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as we shall not pass this way again.
Nobody can do everything, but everyone can do something.
Lets defy the norm.
Lets define Love.
iCare, uCare, weCare!
Thanks and God bless you.
Ebuka Obi,
Founder,
We-Care Charity Foundation.

(1) (Reply)

AKSG Commences Dakkada Awareness Campaign In Eket / Breaking News:woman Carries Man On Wedding Day / Makurdi Biggest Pool Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.