Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Will You Do In This Case As A Student. Your Opinion Is Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will You Do In This Case As A Student. Your Opinion Is Needed (360 Views)

Edward Kisuze, Ugandan Lecturer Arrested For Sexually Harassing A Student / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Case As A Student. Your Opinion Is Needed by sagewonders(m): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2015
When I got admission, my dad used to advise me not to engage in cultism and that I should stay away from trouble. So one day my daddy called me saying, "I'm just watching the news now and there is crises in your school, where are you?" I told him that I was in my room. He asked, "Did you lock your doors?" I said, "Yes." He said, "That's my son." So an hour later, my dad called and asked me what caused the problem. I told him that they increased the school fees from N27,000 to N127,000. My dad was now like, "Wait my son, I want you to tell me the truth. Where are you right now?" "I am in my room right now." I replied. My dad, really angry, said, "ARE YOU STUPID?! Will you get out of that room and join the riot!" Totally surprised, I reminded him, "Dad remember you told me to stay out of trouble." "Forget what I told you earlier!" He said, "Do what I'm telling you now; join the riot, kill somebody if possible!!!" now if you were in my shoe, what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do In This Case As A Student. Your Opinion Is Needed by Ajamini(m): 7:56am On Oct 24, 2015
I will stay in my room to enjoy my popcorn. ftc

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Case As A Student. Your Opinion Is Needed by yakwas(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Lol... Na money stuff make ur dad change his decision on u...
Quickly join the Riot, if possible someone should kill you or u kill somebody...
#Khikhikhikhi
Re: What Will You Do In This Case As A Student. Your Opinion Is Needed by Khd95(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2015
Eyyyyaaa i sympathize wit ur dad anyways

if na me o,i wil say ok,switch off my phone nd sleep off. But som riots dy sweet ooogringrin,so i go just go do small gbeboruncheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

IT Training In India / Kaduna Polytechnic Admission / BEST INFORMATICA Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.