Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

How Do One Survive With N30,000 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do One Survive With N30,000 (889 Views)

Graduate Teachers Are Needed. N30,000 to N100,000 / Can I Survive With 50k Job In Lagos? / 5 Smart Things Unemployed Graduates Can Do To Survive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Survive With N30,000 by febvob: 4:37pm On May 04, 2009
fellows, please can u advice a friend of mine that is earning N30,000 monthly on how he can survive with this amount because he is planning to get married in the next 9months without having an accomodation yet since he is looking for a good self contain but the rates are too high & also he is planning to continue his education.
Fellow nairalanders, tell me how can he survive with such an amount especially in this economic meltdown.
Re: How Do One Survive With N30,000 by seniorklop: 9:40am On May 06, 2009
About a year ago i asked myself same question. I was earning 30k as well yet i went ahead with the wedding plans. I was having barely 10k in my account and my wife is from the east of this country if u know what i mean, she was not working cos' she just graduated. I was not sure of what i was doing but one thing i'm sure of is dat i love my wife dearly. Faith! my guy is the key, how strong is your faith? I'm not a strong believer but my wife is and she made me believe that with God all things are posible.
I did my traditional and church weddings in sept and dec 2008 respectively and my friends dat withnessed the occassion were like saying if i did not spend at all for the 2 occassions i would i've spent nothing less than 2m. For them to rate my wedding that high dats to show u dat it was not a small thing. How is that posible? Im yet to understand but dats how God works.
Today i'm earning 61k, tomorrow its going to be doubled, do u know why? cos' i have faith. It does not matter how much u are paid.
Re: How Do One Survive With N30,000 by ashaby(f): 1:13pm On May 06, 2009
My brother, i used to ask myself the same question until i started my job. All i believe the person needs is focus.
I also totally agree with seniorklop. Its not how far, but how well. There are so many pple earning over a hundred thousand every month but their debt/loans run into million.

All d person needs to do is to avoid sewing cloths for now, let alone cutting the cloth according to be size, if u get what i mean. Avoid unnecessary expenses and only spend money when absolutely necessary. This is not being stingy, it is WISDOM. God bless u!
Re: How Do One Survive With N30,000 by petesoo: 5:08pm On May 06, 2009
guy doubt nobody oh!is he a govt worker?if yes,you no those guys find a way 2 survive,another thing is that,there are some relationships you fine urself and u are so confident of going 2 the alter even if you have nothing but then make ur guy give himself brain oh!

(1) (Reply)

P N G Test Questions / What Salary Can I Expect / Lufthansa Germain Airline Calling:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.