Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) (54951 Views)

Malaysia Restaurant Shut Down For Washing Plates In Pothole On The Street (Pic) / Edo People Washing Meat With Gutter PICS / Can You Buy This SACHET Water(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin I opened this thread 2 check if its d woman at my street, thankfully its not
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by HrmOlolade(m): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I only came to check the location, Oh! South West, i give up
And your woes continues. Flatty redhead bastard
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by IceDude(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
This country sef eh! embarassed
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
kechywillz:
When i buy fruits from any fruit vendor,i wash it with salt three times.

Hailings o bro....its obvious LIEnus Mbah and LIE(a) mohammed na ur role models!
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by engrjacuzzi: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
no wonder thypoid is on the high within our environment.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by informato: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
I only came to check the location, Oh! South West, i give up
y did u add MUGU to your name ?
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by lekjons(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
efilefun:
No normal human being will wash fruits with gutter water, if you have stayed or been to residential part of mushin or Lagos island before, you would know some "government water pipes" pass thru this gutters and people fetch "drinking water" from this pipes.
Your username says it all, confirm mugu
gbam! help me tell those idiots, they thought everything must be like it is, in their cave city.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Spybradd: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
efilefun:
No normal human being will wash fruits with gutter water, if you have stayed or been to residential part of mushin or Lagos island before, you would know some "government water pipes" pass thru this gutters and people fetch "drinking water" from this pipes.
Your username says it all, confirm mugu

FOR PETE'S SAKE,ASSUMING IT'S A CRACKED PIPE THAT RUNS THRU THE GUTTER,ARE YOU PREACHING AND DEFENDING THE GUY'S ACTION,THAT IT IS HYGENIC TO WASH EDIBLE STUFF IN IT? ARE YOU GUYS THIS BACKWARD?!?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by efilefun(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Spybradd:

FOR PETE'S SAKE,ASSUMING IT'S A CRACKED PIPE THAT RUNS THRU THE GUTTER,ARE YOU PREACHING AND DEFENDING THE GUY'S ACTION,THAT IT IS HYGENIC TO WASH EDIBLE STUFF IN IT? ARE YOU GUYS THIS BACKWARD?!?! undecided
I am thousands of miles away from nigeria, but we don't need to pretend like it's something new, yea it's not hygienic but the OP painted the dude like he was using the main dirty water from gutter to wash the fruits
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Braintouch(m): 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Chanchit:

Mugu, if to say ur blood no too dey rush you for see where the Op say the person na malam.
Btw, I'm not seeing the pix clearly, giving him the benefit of the doubt, some water pipes pass through the gutter, maybe he's using one of those, just thinking out loud, cos I don't know why a sane man would wash his fruits with gutter water.
Exactly my thought! It beats me how the media would report news without real picture proof, and still want us to believe them
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
I dnt believe this
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Braintouch(m): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
efilefun:
I am thousands of miles away from nigeria, but we don't need to pretend like it's something new, yea it's not hygienic but the OP painted the dude like he was using the main dirty water from gutter to wash the fruits
Forget hygiene please! When I was still in primary school, I remember we used to drink from broken pipes in the gutter when coming back from school, and nothing happened to us
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_x5WGyahIsw/VitVz_rtcaI/AAAAAAAC5Y0/ozuhyYY1gis/s280/IMG-20151024-00024.jpg[/img]

Blog Visitor Eye Witness Report

This picture was taken today at obalende,in lagos when I went for deliveries of my oil to bvs,the mallam you see there was washing fruits with gutter water at Ajeniya St,Obalende.

Please always rewash your fruits once you buy from abokis''.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photo-fruit-seller-washing-fruit-with.html

expect cases of cholera in that area in weeks to come,should nothing be done about this oversight.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by FoodVendors: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
#Food crimes; #carbide to hasten fruits ripening (banana, orange, plantain, mango, pineaple etc). #mixing red oil with dye. #washing edibles with detergents (orange, egg, tomatoes, carrots, garden egg, water melon etc.) #roasting animals with tyre. #formalin in preserving frozen fish & poultry. #insecticde in preserving dried fish & meat. #poisonsinourfood

1 Like

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mancity26:
Since I notice say some abokii dey use dsame rubber nd water which dey always use to wash carrot, garden egg, sugar cane etc dey wash prickk and nyash. I no dey buy sumtin frm dem again, make i know wetin dey do me sef.., make i know say na Suya remain, dat one dey pass tru fire...but wait ooo, Delta and Lagos na most place wey some kind news dey come out. #funnyNation comedian coming soon. Ftc noni.. I dedicate this 2all my fellow entertainers in da building
and these are the so called people who parade themselves as so called clean Muslims that wash 7times daily....I smh
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Baddowski(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
This one no be aboki na Ibo. See Apple crate beside her, na Ibo dey sell apple no be aboki. Na Ibo dey wan make money anyhow, dem no care if the customer die or not... Smh
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by tpiah11: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
hmohammed:
How does the attached pix depict the event portrayed. .
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by tpiah11: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
idris4r83:
Always wash your fruits when u buy them from angbody be it Northerner or any other fruit seller. .
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by tpiah11: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
op

even if you pluck fruit yourself from the tree, always wash it before consumption.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by nomoless: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
True or false u always end up paying for satified poison. Go to any vegetable farm and see the type of water used there, satchet water is the worst, you can never trust the source of the water.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by marlockj: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-_x5WGyahIsw/VitVz_rtcaI/AAAAAAAC5Y0/ozuhyYY1gis/s280/IMG-20151024-00024.jpg[/img]

Blog Visitor Eye Witness Report

This picture was taken today at obalende,in lagos when I went for deliveries of my oil to bvs,the mallam you see there was washing fruits with gutter water at Ajeniya St,Obalende.

Please always rewash your fruits once you buy from abokis''.

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/10/photo-fruit-seller-washing-fruit-with.html

Muslimmm was Neva a Gud religion, bliv it or not.

They are Nigerians major source of problem.

Imagine a country Without this people.

God help us.

Is either Dey go about with hidden knife,or bend down to pee Lik gels,u ask ur sef y Den did God giv guys pipe nature stuff to pee ,yet still religion no let dem understand d rite tin.

Nw fruits inside gutter.

You maynt Lik this post But is d truth.

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by kingreign(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
Im not defending anyone who practices uncleaniness and I don't know about you guys, but I've seen very clean northerners with great levels of hygiene. Whereas a lot of Yoruba's are dirty. Please, stop the stereotyping especially on a public forum.
Its unfortunate youths of these days will take any little thing to start up tribalism.

I've stayed in Yola, Lagos, Abuja, and Ibadan so I know what I am saying.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Una don 4get say na inside gutter tap water pass for Lagos......mayb burst pype dey there...
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by lonelydora: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:

If them tell you say the gutter own na 5oranges for 50 naira and the other one na 2 for 50 Naira the same you go buy gutter own come say dirty no day kill black man.

This part got me laughing. But that's #fact

1 Like

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by mrhipup(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
some of "them" no nothing about hygiene
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by jascon1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
lonelydora:

This part got me laughing. But that's #fact
my dear laff oh, thats one od the benefits here on NAIRALAND. No mind ppl way go day shout like say no be normal thing for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by obontami: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
Bro you have been eating that for over thirty years n you did not die. In fact it has fortified ur immune system so much that you are now immune to Ebola.

Iya lateef wash pikin yarsh take cook ewa for you.
Mama chichi sweat n saliva n catarrh full the akpu way you swallow
Mama Yakubu na the same bucket way she take baff sick pikin she take cook rice for you.
you don chop am finish you no die
Even some people way day shout for here go go buy that fruit.
If them tell you say the gutter own na 5oranges for 50 naira and the other one na 2 for 50 Naira the same you go buy gutter own come say dirty no day kill black man.
true that
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by daresimon(m): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
The day I saw the hausas preparing suya ehn..... I stopped eating suya since then.

Buh this oesin gas watch am and if possible carry hypo join wash.
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
The Hausa race are renowned for their dirtiness

Pigs lipsrsealed
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
HrmOlolade:
And your woes continues. Flatty redhead bastard
Cone head bastard like your father
Re: Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
Don't be too quick to judge. To me o, The pics doesn't depict the story @all. I dnt even see any fruit! Just a crate, a bucket and a man bending over a sack. A better pics showing the man in the real act (as the story) woukd have bin convincing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / Benefits Of Jatropha Tajorensis (“hospital Too Far”, Ugu-oyibo, Iyana-ipaja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.