Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos (61965 Views)

Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos / Electric Powerbike Made In Unizik (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Bukast(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
ihatebuhari:
What's this?

Useless bus, even in 80's Chinese students won't build this poooo
who did dis to u??
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by pus33: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
ademusiwa5:
[size=28pt]Corruption will alway be in government business. So even if you give them 200 billion , they will still steal it. So the correct thing to do is private sector. By sending this children to private universities. and reducing the budget of government funded universities. And reduce their intake by 1/4 or zero..

This way private universities grow and not the public universities. It is dangerous to grow public universities. It is more better to spend government money on private universities, that way,government dont have to worry about up keeping of the school.

Afe babalola university have not spent the same amount of money to be this..

Unizik budget is more than afe babalola university and its is more than covenant university.

Unizik budget for 2014 was 7,461,837,537. While Covenant university was around 3 billion for 2014. in 2015 is 5 billion

I have check the budget of private universities compare to public funded university.
What belong to government belong to nobody.

[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/436013_ABAU1_jpg6a0010d7f41cf6904873c918d136fba0

covenant university

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by pus33: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
ademusiwa5:

[size=28pt]Mr Iukpe.

I grewup abroad. So my english is not the same with yours. what you call toilet is what I call washroom. what you call petrol is , what i call gas.
Does that mean, I am not speaking english.

To butter my point. Here is private secondary school in lagos. You can see that people spent.. 8 years in lagos as governor. Did not build this swimming pool. it considered government money. And people waste it. while mere secondary schools are building it.

It does not cost so much money.. they are in secondary schools and some state dont even have it, with billions be collected.
How can anyone be governor of state, and did not build 30 of this swimming pools, which cost less than 1 billion to build.
[/size]

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by pus33: 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
ademusiwa5:
[size=28pt]This Olympia size swimming pool, was built for just around N50 million.

So for N1billion , a state can build 20 swimming pools... There is no state that have 20 swimming pools. and you we win the all africa games. Because swimming carries the highest medal.
[/size]

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ojosegun2011(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Each time I read some comments on Nairaland I feel sad reading negative comments perpetually by some commentators from a particular section of the country (I won't mention them because you also know them). They've never and will never be possitive or appreciative of anything good in their life. I never expected any sane person to criticize the genuity of this brilliant undergraduates who developed what they learnt in the classroom to practical aspect of their education. The Japanese, Chinese, British, Americans, Germans, Russians and other technologically advanced countries of the world didn't start better than these guys. God will help them to make a headway for our country.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by pus33: 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
pus33:
[size=28pt]Picture of the Vehicle designed by Universities from the country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. You can see why some people dont know that the country of western nigeria is different from Nigeria.

Corruption plenty for Igboland. they eat or chop all university funds. What is what doing is what doing well. Half university is no university. And since buhari cant fund universities. it is better for him to hand over to private sectors.

Up Western , Up the kingdom
[/size]

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/412x250xTuke-Tuke.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IF6fC078dX.webp[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt2n4r5dm2nesg.cb9b1110.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/fup-jpg.58611[/img]/

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by blueAgent(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
christejames:
These are the kind of people the likes of MTN and other firms are suppose to be sponsoring as part of their corporate social responsibility (by funding their research), and not just supporting that so called beauty pageant competition and its like which make our vibrant youths not to have critical thinking or research on proffering solution to the problems facing this country... Congrates to the engineers for this great feet.

Nice talk bro. not rubbish music talent hunt.

business before pleasure. Nigeria needs to advance economical first

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ihatebuhari(f): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
omitademichael:
. Useless person is that what u suppose to say? How many gud things av u done in ur life or ur school. Stop criticising gud pple like this because if u continue like this u can not prosper. USELESS STUDENT
lol

Na fight?
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by cytellProperty: 8:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
What is nice about this. They made a toy and claiming it to be a mini bus. At this time and age, haba!!!
dainformant:
This is really nice...talking about great brains and intellectuals in Nigeria, this is a confirmation... Mechanical Engineering students of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Unizik Anambra State, have achieved a great feat by building this mini bus which was started from the scratch as depicted in the pictures...

According to reports, all materials used in constructing the vehicle were sourced locally and were done within the school region....Congratulations to the brains behind this....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/see-mini-bus-built-by-engineering.html

1 Like

Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by ojialo(m): 8:36pm On Oct 24, 2015
benedictnsi:
That's good.... Hope it has a BRAKE PAD
lol
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by LydayBobo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2015
demolinka:
If una fit drive am for that owerri federal road, I go salute una
Yes...in the fullness of time by then it come with paddling stick
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Tzarina(f): 8:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
I rep Unizik. #thegiant#.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by joshmelo: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Goodos...
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by roiseadas(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
wheesin:
why inventing stuffs that have been invented already.. no creativity.. zero ideas... backwardness of the highest order undecided

Na wetin u don invent, bad belle?
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by NwabuezeWini: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2015
We too much jor
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re-inventing the wheel.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
wheesin:
why inventing stuffs that have been invented already.. no creativity.. zero ideas... backwardness of the highest order undecided

And what have you invented!!!!
Even if a copied idea.....
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by CHYMZZY(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
wheesin:
Which one have you invent when you are in school, if you attend any? Since you can't allow the brains behind the mini bus to reverse engineer what is already in existance..
If it's your type that full this world, we had be stuck with first generation car/motors.. Mtcheew!
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Sakes: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I thought I was going to be the only critical one.

It's nice to see others on here that challenges our youths to aim higher.

This is pure and unadulterated piece of shyte and should never see the light of day.
What have you contributed by way of invention, Yourself? Even if a tissue paper!!!!!
That's a bad statement, very bad indeed!!//
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sakes:

What have you contributed by way of invention, Yourself? Even if a tissue paper!!!!!
That's a bad statement, very bad indeed!!//

You're entitled to your opinion just as I'm entitled to mine.

You're a gross nobody so I owe you no explanation.

Good day asshat.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by cecejobs(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good1 fm a #GIANT
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
wheesin:

Nigerians are always celebrating mediocrity. All the information they needed is available for free on the Internet. No ingenuity whatsoever.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by innuit: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=wheesin post=39313160]why inventing stuffs that have been invented already.. no creativity.. zero ideas... backwardness of the highest order undecided[/quote

Yea? should we tell Toyota, Honda, Hyundai and other manufacturers to stop making cars then, because they didn't invent cars either you know
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by piagetskinner(m): 12:16am On Oct 25, 2015
They've tied.. At least it's within the confines of mediocrity
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Kalvan: 4:49am On Oct 25, 2015
Lol! A toy car?! Haha!

Can it move? No!

BiaFraudsters.
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by chukwunaluodili(m): 5:17am On Oct 25, 2015
.......that an idea or innovation came out of UNIZIK, does not make it "southeastern innovation" because UNIZIK is a federal institution and it is made up of students of several tribes and geopolitical zones. those guys I know them and they are not southeasterners. So what the bluff about NDI-IGBO here about another tribe achievement in a school located in igbo land.

Everyday a post ridiculing Ndi Igbo makes FP on NL another post showing the good part and achievments of the land also makes FP. God bless Ndi Igbo.

UniZik might not be highly rated in Nig Uni ranking but believe me they gat brains there. Same school whose students were reported to have hacked the VP's bank account.[/quote]
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 25, 2015
He try. He should work more on building the engine cos dat is d most important in a car
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by fabre4: 7:38am On Oct 25, 2015
wheesin:

The era of invention is gone what we have now is innovation
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by Rodriguez19(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2015
REP UNIZIK!!!!!!!!!!!! Giant of African Uni's
Re: Mini-Bus Built By Engineering Students In Unizik....see Photos by maxc82(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2015
New day new blessing. Don’t let yesterdays failures ruin the beauty of today, because each day has its own promise of love and joy. GOOD MORNING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue State University New Dress Code For Students / Most Expensive Universities In Nigeria (2014) / How To Retrieve Your NIN Without Visiting Their Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.