Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election (105740 Views)

PDP Protests In Tai As INEC Boss Refuse To Conduct Fresh Election In Tai / APC To Conduct Fresh Primary In Kogi / Abia Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Senator Abaribe(pdp ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by omenka(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
HungerBAD:
When elders tell small pikin say "THEM NO DEY CARRY POWER RAISE BLOKOS, SMALL PIKIN SAY NA LIE"

TUPAC Shakur Wike did not know today will be his last day as the Governor.

Goodluck Jonathan out.

Patience Jonathan out.

Wike out.

Reuben Abati out.

Alison Maduekwe out.

Barcanista out.

Ecoterrors out.

Very soon it will be Fayose.

And hopefully, as these corrupt people are being shown OUT. They should not forget to carry their "BAGS" of Corruption with them. And to think the "THIEF" Wike has borrowed more than 50 Billion in 6 Months already.

EFCC please grab WIKE before he runs.

Petty Thug.
Now that the criminal has lost his immunity, it is time for the EFCC to swing into action and open the books in the education ministry- guess there are lots of dry bones in there. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by BabaNath(m): 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:

I wonder where this country is heading to, when our youths reasons like this
I will not dignify a retard with a response.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
If you support dakuku, click like. If you support wike, click share. Let the rerun polling vote begin.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Rotimi47: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike have a case to answer as he will have to account for his stewardship as minister & the money he has expended so far in River State.

Na now we go know if Wike tough reach as him dey form.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2015
modath:
Oh God of Amaechi

The God of Double Delight..

Please give US ALL double flawless victory over our enemies today & forever more...

Sai Rotimi Amaechi, na only you God bless like this! grin cheesy

On behalf of justice,equity & peace dedicate Seriki & Vector's "Stand Back Modafoka tongue" to Wicked Wike!!

how you guys celebrates criminals marvels me.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Khez: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Not that WIKE is worth fighting for. I hate injustice.
When will all the electoral mismanagement in APC state be looked into?
For instance, A day old baby knows that election in Lagos State was rigged! Why is tribunal turning blind eyes to all the allegations and evidences? D same with Maku's state.
Why is it that it is only PDP state that is being affected?
It is well!

Thank you my brother, well said...... It is only a fool will pretend nothing went wrong in all APC won states, the useless Judges were just being over zealous, and the last time i checked, It hasn't helped anyone......

I believe wike will still come out victorious

Let them conduct the election a million times, PDP is rooted in the as,and ameachi is not their favorite person now,so let's see how they will do the magic

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Seun360(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
It will only extend Wike's tenure, why didn't they pass same judgment on Akwa Ibom polls. Umanah would have thrashes Udom at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Truckpusher(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
omenka:
Omo!!! Was working and didn't even know there's a big breaking news!! BOOOM!!!

Someone should please confirm the health status of Wike. Is he dead yet?? Rotflmao!!!

This is gonna make some.... Make I pause laugh first!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
cheesy grin grin it's not yet uhuru my friend.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
BabaNath:
I will not dignify a retard with a response.
You just did

Anuofia
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by soundtruth(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
It is not by power or by much noise making.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by agabusta: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
fredosky111:
We shall appeal up to d supreme court b4 dat election wil b conducted,dat will b lik 2018

Story for the Gods. There is a timeline now for election cases. Gone are the days when election cases go on forever. That is even the reason why the Rivers Tribunal has to sit today (Sat) so as to meet the timeline set for them.

For your information, a lot of gubernatorial election appeals has been decided already.

During appeal, what is looked at is not fresh evidence, but the fact if the judgment of the lower tribunal was sound. It does not take time. If Wike appeals the judgment, which he will definitely do, just to buy time, most likely the judgment will be given within a month.

And if the judgement is against Wike, he has to vacate his seat, notwithstanding if he wants to go to the Supreme court or not.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by papysammy: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
This is a good day for democaracy in Nigeria. The Blood of the slained will speak for the ground and enthrone the true Leader to rule River State. Democracy is Winning !!!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Watching closely!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by goodgate: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
A sad one for democracy! But we shall mobilise and meet APC at the poll.

The tribunal judgement was predetermined
STORY!!!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by mechanics(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Dats gud.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
Justice has been done partly and if Pres Buhari is really serious in fighting corruption and electoral violence, Wike would be prosecuted for orchestrating the massive violence, since his immunity is now gone! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by SpencerLewis(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
hinwazaka:

Peterside and Amaechi will still lose.
Consolation of a loser. Why did he massively rig the 1st time if he was sure of victory? Not to talk of lives he wasted for that sham called an election. If not that PMB won, we wd have contested the spurious outcome of the presidential election in Rivers state.
Where is elder Chukwudi44, Bastardcarnista, firefire and other clowns of like minds?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by zicoraads: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
The number of people viewing this thread is unprecedented. A good one for the Judiciary. Personally, I wasn't happy with the widespread violence that marred the election. Still, Wike will head to the Supreme Court. And even if he fails there, Barr. Nyesom Wike will still be elected as the Governor of Rivers state in the event of another election.
Rotemigen:
Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!........I smell arm struggling in Rivers state, Daura President have finally light up a gun powder....

anyway.... anything that will trigger the much needed violence that will bring about the complete obliteration of this damnable contraption from world map is highly welcome............. in the end Biafra will come

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Spybradd: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
spyroxy1:
Opeeee oooooooooo

SPYroxy1

come are you for us or against us? cool

OYA,REPEAT AFTER ME:SAI NYESOME WIKE!!!!
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by 4nobody4every1: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin

Best Selling Books 2015:

1. How To Lick The Butt Of Your Boss By Doyin Okupe

2. Use And Dump 'Based On True Life Story' By Liebaran Maku

3. The Forgotten One By Ahmed Gulak.

4. Miscalculation By Nuhu Ribadu

5. Stealing Is Not Corruption By Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (PhD)

6. Political Thuggery And Electoral Fraud By Nyesom Wike

7. How Soldiers Get Promotion By Musliu Obanikoro

8. Strategy On Wining Elections In Nigeria By Rotimi Amaechi

9. How To Dump Your Political Party By Olusegun Obasanjo

10. Politics And Religion By Namadi Sambo.

11. Gates Of Hell By Bishop Oyedepo

12. Benefits Of Spiritual Change By Rev Mbaka.

13. The Game Changer By Adamu Muazu

14: My Experience As An Illiterate Wife: By Patience Jonathan

14. How Not To Seek Protection By Tonye/ Barcanista.

15: How To Defend A Criminal- Chukwudi44

You can find all these books in our online store.
Book your copies now!

Compiled By Miss Ngene!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by tenry(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
You guys are thinking election re-run, I am thinking d the number of innocent souls that will be killed again in dis fresh re-run. Moreover, d court asked them to conduct d re-run withing three month, meaning that between now and January, 2016. By implication, some families may end up dis year crying or begin a new year with agony. I'm not praying for evil but if u remember hw many people were killed in rivers state's guber election in April, u will not but pray to God to allow peace reign in Dat re-run. Dear God, me and my family will not be victims of evil circumstances in d remaining days of this 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by QuotaSystem: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
The point is that the nonsense that PEJ and Wike facilitated in order to win the last election will not be allowed, and Ameachi's new influence and power will win him loyalists (and sycophants) that will help in ensuring his candidate's victory.

HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Ameachi would tumb print for Rivers indigenes because he is a Minister?
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by solreb: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
I thank God this finally happened. This is good for our democracy. I stay in PH and have been living there for 22 years. The election that brought in Wike and Udom (Akwa Ibom) was a sham. Ideally our electoral laws should bar guilty party contestant from the rerun and prosecute them and INEC officials involved. That is when rigging will he reduced to the barest in our elections.

If Wike must win ( personally I don't want him to recontest because of blood of innocent people he engineered their death during d election), let me through fair and free election. same goes for Akwa Ibom. I want total cancellation there.

Also our electoral laws should be such that the controversial winner is not sworn in until after tribunal case is over. that will not give him an undue advantage over his opponents. God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by dammytosh: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
And Amaechi Laughed Last.

Hahahahahaha
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Aminat508(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
grin grin

[size=25pt]Abeg make una check my signature oooo[/size]
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by ThisMeansWAR: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
onatisi:
next oyo state ,ajimoni out ladoja in grin
when is the judgement? I voted ajimobi but i regretted it.. Now i want ladoja in.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Rotimi47: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Consolation of a loser. Why did he massively rig the 1st time if he was sure of victory? Not to talk of lives he wasted for that sham called an election. If not that PMB won, we wd have contested the spurious outcome of the presidential election in Rivers state.
Where is elder Chukwudi44, Bastardcarnista, firefire and other clowns of like minds?
Chukwudi44 grin
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by soundtruth(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Khez:

Thank you my brother, well said...... It is only a fool will pretend nothing went wrong in all APC won states, the useless Judges were just being over zealous, and the last time i checked, It hasn't helped anyone......

I believe wike will still come out victorious

Let them conduct the election a million times, PDP is rooted in the as,and ameachi is not their favorite person now,so let's see how they will do the magic

Watch PDP soon declare that WIKE was not duly elected as their candidate then eye will clear.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Youngzedd(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Good news.

Someone should go and hold mama peace.
Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Alphaoscar: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Gerrarahia Bro !!! Go and open your usual thread for your goons to wail on wike matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election by Alphaoscar: 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Gerrarahia Bro !!! Go and open your usual thread for the goons to wail on wike matter.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.