Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? (11010 Views)

I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In / What Business Can I Start With N5m? / 10million Naira Worth Of Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by olaopts: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hello House,

I need your candid advise on what business I can do with 10 million naira. I have been able to save this money over the years and I don't want to waste it anyhow, I need to engage in a form of business asap.

I ventured into poultry farming last year but so far, it looks like its NOT a profitable business.

Please advise....
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by rukytaiga(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
I would advice you to open an event centre. if properly planned you can make it real big. note: with an even tent of capacity of 1500.
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Beware of fraudstars who would soon drop their phone numbers for you to call them
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by baggins6535: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by Angelstartups(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello olaopts,

Consider this:

Split the capital into four (4) equals.

Invest one in real estate (property where you can access land with complete documentation and employ the services of a professional property manager to develop it).

Invest a second portion in a financial asset like mutual funds or fixed income to earn an average of 10-14% per annum depending on the asset class.

Then, for the last two portions, look inward and consider a line of business you understand and have passion for. There is no substitute for knowledge of that business line and passion. Knowledge ensures you are able to manage, monitor and build the business, while passion keeps you strong and going, even when there is no profits atimes (because in business world, profits do not come ALL THE TIME). For this business that you are interested in, put half of the capital earmarked for the business in starting it and put the other half in your bank account (you could place it in 3 month treasury bills which you could roll-over quarterly as you wish). This is because, you may likely lose the first half of the business capital in setting up the structure and learning the ropes of that business at the initial stage and when you hit a road-block, you can then fall back on the capital in Treasury bills to pull through. Most start-up capital are like seeds; they must die first, before they can grow. The other half in treasury bills will help you water your seed if and when need be. As the business grows, you can plow some retained income into your property development project.

So in summary:

Invest in an affordable property development
Invest in a financial asset
Invest in real sector business (with the second half of the business capital in Treasury Bills).

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free as an Investor to be advised on the real sector business to consider, while having access to many start-ups to consider. And for your investment in Treasury Bills, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng/fixedincome.

Regards.

AS

12 Likes

Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by olaopts: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Angelstartups:
Hello olaopts,

Consider this:

Split the capital into four (4) equals.

Invest one in real estate (property where you can access land with complete documentation and employ the services of a professional property manager to develop it).

Invest a second portion in a financial asset like mutual funds or fixed income to earn an average of 10-14% per annum depending on the asset class.

Then, for the last two portions, look inward and consider a line of business you understand and have passion for. There is no substitute for knowledge of that business line and passion. Knowledge ensures you are able to manage, monitor and build the business, while passion keeps you strong and going, even when there is no profits atimes (because in business world, profits do not come ALL THE TIME). For this business that you are interested in, put half of the capital earmarked for the business in starting it and put the other half in your bank account (you could place it in 3 month treasury bills which you could roll-over quarterly as you wish). This is because, you may likely lose the first half of the business capital in setting up the structure and learning the ropes of that business at the initial stage and when you hit a road-block, you can then fall back on the capital in Treasury bills to pull through. Most start-up capital are like seeds; they must die first, before they can grow. The other half in treasury bills will help you water your seed if and when need be. As the business grows, you can plow some retained income into your property development project.

So in summary:

Invest in an affordable property development
Invest in a financial asset
Invest in real sector business (with the second half of the business capital in Treasury Bills).

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng and sign up for free as an Investor to be advised on the real sector business to consider, while having access to many start-ups to consider. And for your investment in Treasury Bills, visit www.angelstartups.com.ng/fixedincome.

Regards.

AS

Thank you so much. I'll look into these options.
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by tchiwinnie: 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
olaopts:
Hello House,

I need your candid advise on what business I can do with 10 million naira. I have been able to save this money over the years and I don't want to waste it anyhow, I need to engage in a form of business asap.

I ventured into poultry farming last year but so far, it looks like its NOT a profitable business.

Please advise....
What do u hv passion for? There re a lot of things u can do wt 10mill or even less. Follow ur passion.
For d poultry farming, maybe u weren't guided well. A lot of pple re making it in dt area.
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by streamvet: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
olaopts:
Hello House,

Please advise....

You most likely over look so many things before going into poultry production... It's a money spinner no doubt but you must understand the business before you venture into it...
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by adollyboy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2015
lf you don't mind,you can go into yoghurt production..But while you are still thinking of the best option for your self,come invest the money in my bank .we will give you good percentage. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by babadoo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
You have to think of a business you are interested in. I will suggest you invest in sachet water production if it interest you. You know people will continue to drink water till eternity.
If interested you can contact me for feasibility studies a d business plan.

Thanks.
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by KIDfurniture(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2020
Let's talk baba
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by Rabbitcartel: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
olaopts:
Hello House,

Please advise....

Kindly view this thread.. with 1 quater of that money you can start up a farm, if you're lagos based I'll train your ataffs, and introduce you to the ready buyers of the weaners, then with time you can expand at will, or simply invest in rabbit cartel and earn with comfort. Rabbitcartel also offers services such as farm setups and management. Check my signature for info details
Re: What Business Can He Do With 10million Naira? by SmartRetailApp(m): 11:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
In order not to stress yourself so much about what business is good, you can just invest in real estate. Buy land and resell later. You can also buy farmland and plant crops on it, come back after a year and smile. Am a real estate consultant, if you need a farmland or property in either Oyo state, ibadan, ogun, abeokuta, or lagos state, call or whatsapp https:///2348068506972

(1) (Reply)

Still On MMM Matter, Please I Need Urgent Response / What Happens To My Bank Phb Shares? / Commonwealth Trust Early Bird Plan;take Action Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.