Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response (84601 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Announces 2face's Cancellation Of Protest (Pic) / Femi Fani Kayode's First Tweet After Release From Detention / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by gaetano: 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2015
Moments after the election tribunal in rivers state, Nyesome Wike tweeted "THE VISTORY GOD HAS GIVEN, HE WILL SUSTAIN." some Nigerians had things to say .

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovWike/status/657823056681914368

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by airmark(m): 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
People always 'talking God', when in trouble.

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by jascon1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
I never trust any politician. Not even Buhari. They are all actors and clowns. Buhari Wike is not the puzzle Nigerians voted u in to solve. How calculated ur moves are. Nigerians already foresaw ur malicious move against Wike n u went that way. Which means we are all dancing to the same old song. For now the man is working. Leave him in that uncomfortable condition so he can deliver under pressure. I wish all other govs sat in same hot seat as Wike. They would strive to prove a point which is the change we want. Nigerians need pressure to produce. Many govs now are sleeping n stealing. Let them feel the pressure of losing their power n they will deliver.

Na wah o. How many months gone now? 5 months! When then, will the change be? U have two years now cos the last year in the tenure na campaign year. One year is about to go n we r still screening ministers. Let the ones making a move be and push the others. Na u say u are for no one, but all. Wike doesn't feel so now, me neither. U are for some ppl

181 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by sunnyb0b0(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Anybody noticed that all Rivers state sounding names commented in favour of Wike while those who made negative comments bear either Yoruba or Hausa names.

487 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by MrPeterson(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Haaa GOD indeed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by midolian(m): 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
"@ GovWike pls remove the Governor from your handle. Bless you sir"- this tweet got me laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew wike was going to be sacked by the tribunal from the moment he started jumping from one church to another to seek blessings. He should have asked Jonathan. You don't play politics with God ..Lol

The fowl that runs from okirika to portharcourt will still end up in a pot of soup, if God wills - Mr. Hinwazaka(2015) grin

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Alphaoscar: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sunday Akoji
HOW INTERIM CARETAKER GOMINA WIKE WAS SACKED BY THE COURT:

JUDGE: Mr Wike you know that you were not properly circumcised during the circumcision, don’t you?

And Nyesom Wike replied, “Yes, I do”.

JUDGE: And you know that the man who will be Governor of Rivers state must be properly circumcised and must go through the rites of passage?

Again, our man nods his head and said - Yes, my Lord.

JUDGE: Mr Wike, do you know that you cannot use a surrogate penis at circumcision time?

Again, Our man nods his coconut head repeatedly like an Agama Lizard.

JUDGE: Based on the empirical evidence before me, after a physical examination of your manhood, I have no other alternative but to NULLIFY your purloined mandate and order that a fresh election be conducted in Rivers state. As of this moment, thou shall stop acting as the INTERIM CARETAKER Gomina of Rivers state. Handover to Mr Speaker and vacate the office of the Governor of Rivers state immediately!

My people, that was how Wike made history as the FIRST MANDATE THIEF to be caught with his leprous fingers inside the soup pot stealing meat!!!!
Dazzol

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by tomakint: 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
This I know for sure. Dakuku Peterside can never become Rivers State Governor even if Amaechi is made the INEC Chairman. Words from Wike.......Demdem let's discuss...... grin cheesy

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by WHOcarex: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
What a week for Wike. Too much to bear. Take heart dude!

And i pity the people that are going to lost their lives this time around. #Fact

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by saintopus(m): 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. APC are way too far to win election in Rivers state

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Rilwayne001: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
The Yoruba hypocrites have left the rot in Osun state to be following Wike on twitter ,what manner of shameless people is this?

177 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Truckpusher(m): 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
jascon1:
I never trust any politician. Not even Buhari. They are all actors and clowns
grin grin
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Alphaoscar: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2015
saintopus:
Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers. APC are way too far to win election in Rivers state

Mechionu!!!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Okanokan(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Anybody noticed that all Rivers state sounding names commented in favour of Wike while those who made negative comments bear either Yoruba or Hausa names.

Tell us the fragmentation and division the Apc Change has brought to the Nation. We wish them well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by simplycarro: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
"UPTON" what sort of English word is that?
Biafrans and their own brand of English grin cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by PassingShot(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
tomakint:
This I know for sure. Dakuku Peterside can never become Rivers State Governor even if Amaechi is made the INEC Chairman. Words from Wike.......Demdem let's discuss...... grin cheesy
No probs. Let him win honourably. He has plenty blood of innocent souls on his hands and he couldn't have ruled with that charade of election.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
You are going nowhere Sir , victory is yours already, we the rivers people were waiting for this day to come.

18 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Truckpusher(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Of course we are all aware even as Osun is going down,Tinubu has made Lagos State his personal property and the North is burning - If we see any tribal mark on any face during the rerun you are on your own.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Opinedecandid(m): 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
You are so sure, so people-accepted, so Riverians-endeared, and so God-approved, His Excellency. Rivers State people are solidly behind you. If they like let them keep cancelling the elections, no stranger nor son of a strange woman will be able to subjugate and circumvent the will and mandate of God's people. Let them keep using different guise and gimmicks to deceive God's people, IT SHALL come to nought. They promised to hit the ground running, but they have only succeeded in hitting the ground GROUNDED.

Proverbs 24:21-22 "My son fear the Lord and the King. Mingle not with them that shout CHANGE...for their calamity shall come quickly..."

Let me paraphrase:

People that shout change with the intent and purpose to deceive, hoodwink, cajole, intimidate, oppress and suppress, victimise, circumvent towards dictatorship or totalitarianism

MUST SUFFER DIRE CONSEQUENCES!

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by abduljabbar4(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2015
God didnt tell you cheat and kill all beacuse of power. The way things are going, i believe Wike is destined to fail

7 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by ORACLE1975(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Oyind17:
You are going nowhere Sir , victory is yours already, we the rivers people were waiting for this day to come.
lolz. tel me wat u tink abt dis wike nd wat d genuine rivers people including u tinks.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wike the sleeping ex-governor. So it was God that was thumb printing for you ehn.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by fistonati(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Let ur people decide and tell d world wat their decision at rerun

1 Like

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
tomakint:
Mr stop talkin trash. same tin u people said dat buhari wud never become president. he is president today nd has heaven fell?
mark my words dis moment bro, wike wont be in d picture wen d election wud be held bcus he wud either be disqualified or been at were apprehended criminals nd murderers re kept. i blive we both knw d place am talkin abt?

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, let us watch and see.
Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by gaetano: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
APC sha

5 Likes

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by SeverusSnape(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course we are all aware even as Osun is going down,Tinubu has made Lagos State his personal property and the North is burning - If we see any tribal mark on any face during the rerun you are on your own.

@ highlighted

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike's Tweet After The Cancellation And Nigerians' Mixed Response by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
The Yoruba hypocrites have left the rot in Osun state to be following Wike on twitter ,what manner of shameless people is this?
Yoruba hypocrites u said?

Stupidity is when someone calls yoruba hypocrites but live his life in a forum(nairaland.com) owned by a yoruba man(seun osewa)

What a shame!

118 Likes 10 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS / The Men, Woman Who Helped Abacha Plunder Nigeria (pics) / Why I Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.