Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,928 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» (44222 Views)

Baby Born With Intestines Outside The Body In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / Dead Body In Yobe Transported With Wheelbarrow From Hospital To Deceased Home / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by Rapmoney(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ways You Can Use To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In 2 Weeks

1. Cucumbers

Cucumbers are various nutrients and skin lightening compounds that lighten the stretch marks. It provides a lot of moisture that leads to growth of new cells that repair the cracked skin. Take the smaller cucumber and cut in into slices. Now take one slice and rub it slowly over the stretch marks for 5 minutes. Now take a new slice and cover your marks with it. Let it stay for 15 minutes, till then have some rest. Now remove the cucumber slice and wash your cracked skin with warm water. Cucumber helps to relax our skin cells and following this method daily will lighten your stretch marks quickly.

2. Avocado

Avocado is a great source for folic acid. Folic acid is widely used in stretch marks removal creams and is very good in healing damaged and cracked skin. Avocado also provides a lot of moisture to skin, hence extracts of avocado are widely used in moisturizing creams. To prepare a natural stretch marks removal cream make a paste of avocado. Now apply it to skin and let it rest for 20 minutes. Now remove it using warm water. Follow this technique daily to get rid of stretch marks naturally. This will not only heal the skin but also make it soft and more flexible. You can add some lemon drops to avocado paste for getting better and more effective results.

3. Aloe vera Gel

Aloe vera gel is rich in anti oxidants, moisture, vitamins and has powerful healing properties that help to treat stretch marks, wrinkles and various other skin problems. Since it is antiseptic , it can also be used to heal burns, rashes and cuts. Due to its nutritional skin benefits, it is widely used in skin care products. Apply aloevera gel to your stretch marks and let it dry for 15 minutes. This therapy will soothe your stretch marks and make skin soft and beautiful. Antioxidants in this gel repairs skin cells and stimulates the generation of new skin that quickly removes stretch marks. Buy a stretch mark removal cream will aloevera extracts if you are not comfortable with the natural methods.

4. Potato

Potato contains starch, vitamins, minerals and skin lighting enzymes which makes it one of the best remedy for removing stretch marks. Potato speeds up the process of production of new skin cells that fill the cracks in skin. Crush one potato and extract its juice or cut in into big slices. Apply the juice or gently rub slice to your effected skin. I recommend you to apply the juice and cover it with cotton. Let it remain for fifteen minutes and then rinse it. Allow the skin to absorb the nutrients from potato so that it speeds up the process of healing stretch marks.

5. Honey and Lemon

Honey and lemon juice treatment is also very effective to get rid of stretch marks. While honey is full of sugar and moisture, lemon contains vitamin C and citric acid that lighten the skin marks. Vitamin C also builds collagen in body that repairs and lightens the dark spots and stretch marks. Add few drops of lemon juice to honey and cover your cracked skin with it. Give time to skin so that it absorbs complete moisture, vitamin C and other compounds. Follow this process daily and within weeks your stretch marks will start fading.

6. Natural Oils

Natural oils like coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil contains vitamin E and lots of anti oxidants that helps to deal with various skin problems including stretch marks. Massage any one of these oils to your marks daily for 10 minutes. After massage let the oil stay on skin for more 15 minutes and then wash it using cold water. Giving more time will soothe your skin problem and repair your cracked skin fast. For better and quick results mix aloevera gel to one of the natural oil, apply it to skin and leave it overnight.

7. Egg Treatment

Egg is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and minerals that help to get rid of wrinkles and stretch marks. Apply the egg white to your skin, let ot dry and wash it after 10 minutes. This remedy is helpful for healing stretch marks easily.

8.Milk Cream

Milk cream is the great source for many vitamins and minerals that helps to nourish our skin cells. Apply the milk cream directly to your skin, leave it for 30 minutes. Giving more time will help the milk cream to erase your stretch marks rapidly. Follow this method daily and within one month you will get positive results and your stretch marks will be less visible.

9. Orange Juice

Orange juice is rich in vitamin C that works best for treating stretch marks and lightening skin tone. Mix little turmeric and olive oil to orange juice and rub it over your stretch marks two rimes a day. Follow this technique to fade your stretch marks quickly.

– See more at: http://www.caretricks.com/skincare/how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks/#sthash.sgSvdjA4.dpuf
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by sinaj(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice one opium... um op smiley

Diz my auto correct sef
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by ultrazone(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2016
I have compiled a list of the top 10 ways to remove stretch marks at home
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by fadekemitoyin: 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
There are lots of stretchmark oils/cream all over in
the stores,but are they working?
WELL,the solution to a permanent removal of
Stretch mark has just been figured out,,,they are all
herbal and natural ingredient ,it take and clears both new/old Stretchmarks....delivers
nationwide,,,contact mr.Yemi (08034292000) and
give urslf a great smile of the result ....
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by itstpia8: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
sinaj:
Nice one opium... um op smiley

Diz my auto correct sef

Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by Gigihealth: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stretch marks also known as striae are stripes or indented streaks which usually appear on the abdomen, hips, breasts, thighs and buttocks. Stretch marks are very common in people with obesity and also in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester of pregnancy. Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/stretch-marks-how-to-get-rid-of-stretch-marks/
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by sightmedic: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2016
Use Au Fait Skin Care Galvanic High Frequency RF LED Light Therapy Facial Skin Tightening Beauty Device Facial Care System. You will see results within few days of use. Wanna know more about it before you buy? Click here.
Thank me latter.
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by KarinaBauer: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
For stretch mark DermalMD Serum is awesome! After 3 kids I have old and fairly new stretch marks as well as scars from c sections. This serum goes a long way and absorbs quickly. My skin is so moisturized and after a few weeks the stretch marks are fading! My scar is getting smoother as well.
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by ultrazone(m): 4:21am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by AnitaReszka: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
I Used Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream many times, works great on new and old stretch marks, fades them within a week and makes them nearly invisible if you continue use.
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by EmmaMegan: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Dermalmd stretch mark serum eliminates even dark and old stretchmarks. Just make sure that you'll use it for an entire year for the best result as it needs time to work!
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by Julietcutie(f): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2017
inject olive oil into the stretch marks
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by Mamakimy97: 2:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Julietcutie:
inject olive oil into the stretch marks
criusly
Re: See How To Remove Stretch Marks From Your Body In Two Weeks »» by jasika2021: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
I LOVE my DermalMD Stretch Mark Serum ! I shower at the end of every day and right when I get out, I lather up my whole body with the serum, from my neck, to my arms, chest, stomach, sides and legs. I especially focus on rubbing in the serum on my sides and front and back of my thighs. The serum has helped to diminish my stretch marks on my sides, as well as cellulite on my thighs. Not to mention how soft my skin is! No joke. My skin has never been softer from a product.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Vagina May Itch / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds / Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.