Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. (60599 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Guess What Tribe The Zenith Manager Kneeling And Begging Fayose Is From? / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by hardywaltz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
The Governorship candidate of the APC Dr. Dakuku Peterside today went down on his knees in prayer dedicating today's victory to GOD Almighty.
He urged his supporters not to be too jubilant as it wasn't yet over till after the Court of Appeal.

However APC supporters break out in celebration from Abuja to Port Harcourt

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by hardywaltz(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
More pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by hardywaltz(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
More pix from High Court

lalasticlala Ishilove abeg I use GOD name beg una make una move am go frontpage

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by mascot87(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2015
hardywaltz:
The Governorship candidate of the APC and the incoming Governor of Rivers State Dr. Dakuku Peterside today went down on his knees in prayer dedicating today's victory to GOD Almighty.
He urged his supporters not to be too jubilant as it wasn't yet over till after the Court of Appeal.

I LOVE THE BOLDED grin grin grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Emenahagos02(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
I will like to see that dance after the rerun of the election, for now am going to smoke Russian weed cool

23 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Abduljohn(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Not untiL after Election, he stilL remAinS APC governorsHip cAnDidatE.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Why r they jubilating? Instead of dem to be quiet until d final results are out...

5 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by mykemiley(f): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
D wind dey already blow every whia now......eiya.....
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by hardywaltz(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
Even Oga Amaechi the Lion of Niger Delta is also dancing...

Meanwhile the shayo master is drowning in his usual Louis XIII (N 1,500,000.00)/bottle

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Mogidi: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
I counted nearly 28 supporters, I wish Dakuku good luck, he's going to need it.

Almost all the house of assembly members are PDP, the senators nko, the rep nko.
Buhari can give the mandate to Dakuku through federal might, he'd be lucky not to be impeached within a week.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by tjesssie: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2015
They don dey jubilate oredy? Tor...
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Firefire(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abduljohn:
Not untiL after Election, he stilL remAinS APC governorsHip cAnDidatE

Candidate for life!

cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Firefire(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mogidi:
I counted nearly 28 supporters, I wish Dakuku good luck, he's going to need it.

Almost all the house of assembly members are PDP, the senators nko, the rep nko.
Buhari can give the mandate to Dakuku through federal might, he'd be lucky not to be impeached within a week.

I wonder why some people carry other people wahala for head ? cheesy

Aregbesola never pay Osun workers salary since January 2015.

Okorocha never pay salary since October 2014.

Lagos don dey turn upside down small small under Ambode.

And some children of hate and anger celebrating the dullards here.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ezenwo chai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by nikkiking(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
Emenahagos02:
I will like to see that dance after the rerun of the election, for now am going to smoke Russian weed cool
Wait for me.....Lemme wear my slippers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by nikkiking(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
So polithiefs sabi God shocked shocked.

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by mayorchelsea(m): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
I do not like PDP but i am not sure of APC's chances in further polls in that state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Mogidi: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
Firefire:

I wonder why some people carry other people wahala for head ? cheesy

Aregbesola never pay Osun workers salary since January 2015.

Okorocha never pay salary since October 2014.

Lagos don dey turn upside down small small under Ambode.

And some children of hate and anger celebrating the dullards here.

GBAM!!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by MyschoolNG(m): 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
the God of ameachi simply shamed wike, but apc won't win the re run. Unless the God of ameachi decides to shame him even more

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Patience pays ....Dakuku warming on the touchline to replace Weak Wike.

Jonathan sef.... Please can EFCC commence the prosecution of Wike's administration as minister of education in the last government..

So many cases....

9 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
Patience pays ....Dakuku warming up on the touchline to replace Weak Wine.

Jonathan sef.... Please can EFCC commence the prosecution of Wike's administration as ministry of education in the last government..

So many cases....

1 Like

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by shilexholly(m): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
A well deserve victory
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Oz4realsss: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
Sheer hypocrisy brazenly advertised.
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2015
[size=14pt]RIP WICK*D WIKE[/size]
Reference: ASUU & ASUP STRIKE

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTvjdYDJaqaKGm_dpmWmJfVAXAb2OAb1urQGddIUtwdVo5SP6WkQ[/img]

12 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by kamair237(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2015
Whom God has blessed no one can...
Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by horpe132(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2015
*********************************************************************************
Don't call God now..............Call God when you begin to sign those checks and approve contracts...................dats if u eventually win the re-run......

Nigeria Politicians calling God during the day,,,,Visiting Okija shrine in d night since 1950...........

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by olayincar(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2015
I wish something like dis happen in Oyo State too

3 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
ACCORDING TO G.W.F. HEGEL, I SAY AND I QUOTE....... 'IF THE PEOPLE REFUSE TO BE FREE, THE "STATE" SHALL FORCE THEM TO BE FREE'

CHANGE MUST COME...

4 Likes

Re: Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
hardywaltz:
The Governorship candidate of the APC and the incoming Governor of Rivers State Dr. Dakuku Peterside today went down on his knees in prayer dedicating today's victory to GOD Almighty.

I like the incoming governor aspect... Truth!

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.