Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Domestic Violence Awareness. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence Awareness. (16926 Views)

“domestic Violence Can’t Be Cured” – Woman As She Walks Out Of Her Marriage / 6 ways women can avoid domestic violence. / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by EfemenaXY: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
bukatyne:

I find it difficult to feel sorry for such women.

Which ones?

The ones that fall foul of their "pastor's" snares? Because they think the sun shines from his backside? Or the ones who choose to remain, despite the risks to their lives?
Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by bukatyne(f): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Which ones?

The ones that fall foul of their "pastor's" snares? Because they think the sun shines from his backside? Or the ones who choose to remain, despite the risks to their lives?

Both
Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by cococandy(f): 4:07am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by psylliumhusk1: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
C

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by Audina: 7:24pm On May 26, 2019
hi cococandy Pls can I talk to you privately?
Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On May 27, 2019
Hi. It depends on what it is about? Just give me a general idea.

Audina:
hi cococandy Pls can I talk to you privately?
Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by Logobenzz: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
cococandy:
Hi. It depends on what it is about? Just give me a general idea.

Hi coco.
Just to clear the air on what happened on food section this morning.
I was on my own talking to Marian.geles when Preston interfered and said "man hustle o,make you no get time to dey follow or monitor person online"
It sounded like an insult to me so I replied him by posting cash and I simply said "which hustle you want make I hustle again when I keep these as upkeep money from time to time"
Then I continued talking to Marian.
Probably one of his beneficiaries came on to me and said I don't know chasers and bla bla bla...
Like do I care about who he is?I have never asked nothing from nobody so why does who he is matter to me?
Then another one called funlor.d came and said I am a slowpoke and Marian should pay no attention to me bla bla bla...then he called the mods.
I simply told the mods that he also insulted me too and then all those comments were deleted and several bans were thrown around.
That is what happened!just so you know,not like it matters much.
Nice day coco

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good to know.
Yea I don’t think it matters too. NL is weird.

You have a nice day too.
Logobenzz:
Hi coco.
I was on my own talking to Marian.geles when Preston interfered and said "man hustle o,make you no get time to dey follow or monitor person online"
It sounded like an insult to me so I replied him by posting cash and I simply said "which hustle you want make I hustle again when I keep these as upkeep money from time to time"
Probably one of his beneficiaries came on to me and said I don't know chasers and bla bla bla...
Like do I care about who he is?I have never asked nothing from nobody so why does who he is matter to me?
Then another one called funlor.d came and said I am a slowpoke and Marian should pay no attention to me bla bla bla...then he called the mods.
I simply told the mods that he also insulted me too and then all those comments were deleted and several bans were thrown around.
Nice day coco

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by Greatzeus(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Logobenzz:
Hi coco.
Nice day coco
See the way you are explaining like you are in a family meeting talking to the elders of your family. Gooosh wth sad
Nairaland is a faceless forum,stop carrying it on your head,stop taking people here seriously. Even Seun who makes millions here daily,is being called out daily and ridiculed,have you ever seen him replying them.
I am sure you have made more posts today than what Seun has posted since he created Nairaland in 2015.
Go get a life gooosh angrystop being a simpleton lol grin
Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by Logobenzz: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Greatzeus:

See the way you are explaining like you are in a family meeting talking to the elders of your family. Gooosh wth sad
Nairaland is a faceless forum,stop carrying it on your head,stop taking people here seriously. Even Seun who makes millions here daily,is being called out daily and ridiculed,have you ever seen him replying them.
I am sure you have made more posts today than what Seun has posted since he created Nairaland in 2015.
Go get a life gooosh angrystop being a simpleton lol grin
Your definition of life and mine can never be the same.
Get that into your head.
Also,you don't get to tell me what's important and what's not!

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by ahnie: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Chai I missed drama...

mAh go food session go peruse.
Re: Domestic Violence Awareness. by alimohammedibn(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2019
cococandy:
Forgive the long post.
A very relevant EXAMPLE and kudos to good write-up���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Happy Mother's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.