Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,858 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:59 AM

Unilag Cutoff Mark - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Cutoff Mark (1336 Views)

JAMB Cutoff Mark Is Out: See 10 Most Sought After Universities / Re: Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / Pume Cutoff Mark For Uniben Medicine And Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Cutoff Mark by pajoeg: 11:08pm On May 04, 2009
plz can anybody tell me the cutoff mark for unilag post ume
Re: Unilag Cutoff Mark by lobinoxebe(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2009
If you are looking for admission into University of Lagos,

www.unilag.edu.ng will help you wiht all necessary information and also listen to unilag Fm,

I am also a student, I can help out with all neccessary information,

I no dey collect money.Please dont allow anyone dude you here,

08022010201 I will give you updated information, I am not promising you admission but i will tell you how i did mine,

remember, you need to sit tight during your post Ume and remember to solve Unilag Post Ume past Questions.

I HAVE SOME PAST QUESTIONS FROM 2004-TILL 2008.

CALL ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

Good luck,

Cheers

Krohz
Re: Unilag Cutoff Mark by Nobody: 10:56am On May 06, 2009
Hi,
In 2 months time you will be entering the exam hall to take your post ume for unilag. It is what you will determine your admission into this citadel of learning. Even if you scored 400 in jamb, you can't get your admission to unilag. I have unilag post-ume post questions which can help you make the best of the post ume. With post question papers, you can know what to expect rather than being a novice question, get ideas of what the questions look like. If you need the post ume unilag questions Contact me with postumeunilag@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Shiee! Oau Admisn List Is Out / Now That Your Jamb Is Out: What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.