Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Cool Commercials & Faulty Commercials - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cool Commercials & Faulty Commercials (1057 Views)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Favorite Commercials / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool Commercials & Faulty Commercials by pymexys(f): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2006
i like indomie commercials.d one of the grandma visiting d family,and d other one of pltes of indomie on a rotating dinnin table.i think they're all cool n funny.
i find fault in one of mtn's advert on caller tunes,or should i say,too much of a coincidence happened there.a couple was trying to encourage their baby to walk,using all sorts of toys,but couldnt.so d dad had an idea,called someone with his phone nd allowed d caller tune to play/ring aloud.dis motivated d baby to walk to d phone.but y is it that,till d baby reached and picked d phone,b4 d other person answered d call n said hello?y must it b at the exact time d baby touched d fone b4 he answered(n dat makes it even appear as if it was d baby dat answered a call,which is even more technically wrong,since its a callertune)or am i being too strict?
Re: Cool Commercials & Faulty Commercials by Raymand(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2006
LOL man you're been too strict smiley i never got the idea of that advert anyways, you're very observant. . .anyways what i found faulty in that advert was the direction to which the mother was looking, both of the parents where looking at diffrent directions. . . i like ALL Micheal Powers adverts. . . cool
Re: Cool Commercials & Faulty Commercials by Smashing1(f): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2006
I love MTN adverts, the one with the dancing couple, The one with 'Jerry' and the sunshine, the one of 'yhello, yhello Christmas, the one of sunana Aisha, I just love them.
Indomie ads - once upon a time there was this indomie advert of a man with dirty overgrown beard watching a football match and left it to eat indomie - nothing seperates me from my indomie, - it was disgusting,
Re: Cool Commercials & Faulty Commercials by lekywhite(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2006
Raymond, im sure you take guiness stout thats why you feel Michael Power adverts are good, well let me tell you my own opinion, most adverts of Michael Power makes looks stupid and unreal to me, can you imagine the current one, where they had to simantle a bus to beat a terrible traffic in order not to miss a football match, its sensless and un very unreal.
My favorite is the baba blue advert that was done inside the court - its passes a kind of message about cold and catarrh, while the ones that i find more faulty is that of flucordey - its very wack and poor in quality
Re: Cool Commercials & Faulty Commercials by Raymand(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2006
Well the whole multi (uni)verse theory of the matrix was fake and unreal right? but we all loved it because of it's originality and creativity. . .that advert was very creative. . .and plausible too if you look at it closely. . .

(1) (Reply)

K I C K : Bollywood Most Awaited Film / Meet Big Brother Naija Housemate,tboss’ Family.. Her Dad Is A Nigerian / The Wedding Party 2: Destination Dubai (watch Trailer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.