Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (29427 Views)

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 12:27am On Oct 25, 2015
Read below, the personal statement from Barrister Nyesom Wike following the judgement from Buhari's tribunal. Whoever is the tribunal judge that delivered that black market judgement should know that there is no peace for hawks and vultures of People's mandate. Rivers State is 100% a PDP State. There will not be any rerun elections! Fav this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=729089640568563&substory_index=0&id=672482079562653

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by PRYCE(m): 12:39am On Oct 25, 2015
Double faced tribunals!

In Lagos: Card readers weren't contained in the electoral act as a means of verification.

In PH: Card readers were the sole means of verification.

Lest I forget, INEC gave express permission to the use of manual verification. They said this in a series of tweets about verification and card reader failure.

Anyways We gon Win that election even if annulled a million times. cool cool

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FatIjeomaOkolie: 12:48am On Oct 25, 2015
By my profession, I am not suppose to criticise any judge but what I will say is that but their verdict is not the verdict of God- Wike 2015

I am totally ashamed that this man was in charge of the education ministry in Nigeria.

@ Topic

Wike should focus on a more difficult challenge ahead of him.

He has lost his immunity. He should choose his words very carefully.

This is no longer the era of stealing is not corruption. He should seek advise from Saraki for his own good.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 1:09am On Oct 25, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

I am totally ashamed that this man was in charge of the education ministry in Nigeria.

@ Topic

This is no longer the era of stealing is not corruption. He should seek advise from Saraki for his own good.

You are an idiot. Don't you know what is typographical errors. and let me tell you for the umpteenth time, no one is afraid of the dullard from daura

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 1:19am On Oct 25, 2015
grin
Useless man. There is no intimidation anywhere. Go to appeal and plead ur case. It is a well-known fact that the election that brought u in was fraudulent and highly "criminous". Mama Piss had to forgo her voting right in bayelsa beside her husband to spearhead the fraud here in Ph.

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 1:56am On Oct 25, 2015
dekdek:
grin
Useless man. There is no intimidation anywhere. Go to appeal and plead ur case. It is a well-known fact that the election that brought u in was fraudulent and highly "criminous". Mama Piss had to forgo her voting right in bayelsa beside her husband to spearhead the fraud here in Ph.
are you from Rivers state?

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:19am On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Does he need to live in Rivers State to know the truth? Answer yes or no. Was the election in Rumukwuta, Rumola, Rumuomasi free and fair?

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by mensdept: 2:21am On Oct 25, 2015
He needs to go. Look at his stance on peaceful demonstrators that are asking for what is the rightful own state, and see his response. Serving Naija at the detriment of your people will do you no good

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2015
mensdept:
He needs to go. Look at his stance on peaceful demonstrators that are asking for what is the rightful own state, and see his response. Serving Naija at the detriment of your people will do you no good
Rivers state is a Pdp state, if you like talk from now till tomorrow. there will not be a rerun.

lalasticlala

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by 175(m): 6:49am On Oct 25, 2015
If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you should also believe PDP will win Kano .

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by omenka(m): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

@ Topic

Exactly. That is what most of them are- "pseudo-literates". Imagine a supposed Ph.D holder saying "how much did Nwobodo stole? Such a damn shame.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by babdap: 8:38am On Oct 25, 2015
You are a lying piece of shit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by AnamCity: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

@ Topic

It is called typo. Anybody could make such mistake. Besides it's like the PA or the FB account manager sent out the message without properly cross-checking. As for the judgement let the real and actual winner emerge for peace to reign.

10 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Exactly. That is what most of them are- "pseudo-literates". Imagine a supposed Ph.D holder saying "how much did Nwobodo stole? Such a damn shame.
look who is talking after voting a senile power drunk certified illiterate as president

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by abduljabbar4(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2015
To all those saying if pdp cannot win in kano then APC cannot win in rivers may i remind you that kwankwaso became a governor in kano state under pdp? We the northerners are not concerned about parties but competency

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by funlord(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2015
grin

Abeg this execu-thief school son of "diaris patience" should go and sleep! After all that's what he knows how to do best!

#WIKE DON WAKA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
All i know is that the op is a bastard daughter of a prostitute. Stupeed baboon. Useless girl
almajiri are you preparing to go and vote APC in Rivers State or are you planning more boko haram attacks?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by abduljabbar4(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

almajiri are you preparing to go and vote APC in Rivers State or are you planning more boko haram attacks?

Go and get fvcked by ur animalistic father

9 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 11:09am On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

What does this got to do with wikes vote thievery?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 11:11am On Oct 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Does he need to live in Rivers State to know the truth? Answer yes or no. Was the election in Rumukwuta, Rumola, Rumuomasi free and fair?

U dey mind the goon. I even live in PH and it's been so for far more than a decade now.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by morbeta(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike!! You got served! Remember you and Mama Piss used Federal cover to kill and harass the opposition party, the table is turned and your now claiming victim.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
dekdek:

What does this got to do with wikes vote thievery?
whose vote did Wike steal? is APC popular in Rivers State or you want to import almajiris and Yorubas to come and do the voting for Apc

13 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by uwa1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
Let wait and see what happend.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

whose vote did Wike steal? is APC popular in Rivers State or you want to import almajiris and Yorubas to come and do the voting for Apc

The voting public of cos. Of cos APC is popular down here. Only deluded folks who thinks rivers starts and ends with both Obiakpor and port harcourt city LGA will say other wise. And these apc members aren't abokis like u eediots want to paint instead sons of the soil.
Let both meet at the Battle field under fair conditions and let the winner emerged not from intimidation as experienced in the over rulled election.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
....jonathan does not have a Phd. He has master degree-confirm from President Obasanjo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by wasco24: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by grin88(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
A.P.Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by psychologist(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike we know Wike we want.... take your Lukaku or what have you

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Sweetcollins: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Amen
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by damton(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
h
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Johnnoo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Drama is beginning to unfold...
#HandsCrossed cool
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by OCTAVO: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
It's okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Made My Appointment Possible – Lawal, SGF / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Pastors From Kenya, Pakistan Pray For Him / Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.