Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 PM

Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 (3660 Views)

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2015
@ MissAssy, when I went through ur thread I have no choice but to create the part two of that your beautiful thread.
I was about 10 years old, my Dad was so poor then that food hardly come by, I was sent to Onitsha O'Connor Street to stay with my uncle, mind you my immediate elder brother is already staying with them, my elder brother oppose my coming know fully well that the house was hell, straight I went into house work, my uncle is hardly around and that gave his wife power to manipulate things, I was denied chance of school in the first term the reason best known to the wife, many a time when I started schooling I was denied attending lessons. I will wake up by 5a.m iron my cousin school uniform, prepare his bathing water(his my Age mate and the only fruit of the womb for the couple then), I will scrub the floor, while my brother cooks and fetches water. After all of this she will still beat the hell out of us, she calls us names like son of a poor, she keep saying that her house is not a reformattery(her English then), many a times we will cook and serve the family without any food remaining for us.
I gave up that the woman will never change from her evil ways when her son Obiorah, will maltreat her mothers younger sisters son and the mom will not punish him, I remember a time he put the young boy hand in a sawing machine and saw his hands the mom did nothing, I remember also the day he flogged the boy till the boys yansh becomes as hard almost like a Rock and boy nearly pass out but, the mom only gave him a slap and that was it with instructions that the little Ifeanyi should not tell anybody what happened.

Thank God that later he blessed my old man with riches beyond their imagination that he became richer than all of his siblings and made our house a mecca for them and took us from that house, I will share how he became that rich in another thread so that all of us will know that God still answers prayer in a very big way.

I will end my story with what happened to Obiorah so that all will learn, it was my early days in the University (Unizik), i did not know that the house I ranted was five blocks away from Obiorah house, I came down to check out my new environment and see where I could down some bottles of beer, I ran into Obiorah, he was surprise to see me and I also was surprise to see him, he told me that his in year two English department, I told him my department but, I noticed that he was not comfortable and he was carrying those long snoop dog bag back then, I noticed he was In a rush so I let him go, I saw a restaurant around and made my way to it, a man staying below the building I rented walk up to me and said "it's very bad of you making friends with bad boy as a freshman" , he continued" that guy your talking to is a cultists and a notorious Arm Robber", I was in a shock as the man walk away from me. Fellow Nairalanders, tomorrow I went to my cousins apartment to check on him and notice that everyone was looking at me with this strange look, I went back to my apartment pick some few stuff because I want to travel to Enugu to tell my old man what I heard, I met my old my crying and asked to know what the problem was, he told me that he got a call from Obiorah father that the police shot Obiorah dead yesterday claim that his an arm Robber and that they Robbed a Bus, u should have seen the shock on the man's face when I told him what I know.

EVERYTHING THAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, TREAT EVERY CHILD UNDER UR CARE LIKE IT'S UR CHILD, KARMER IS A BITCH.

11 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Elosky20: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2015
no pro
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by delishpot: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Following.

I wish they all lived to see Gods beauty in your lives sha
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Ezerbullet(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2015
Karma doesn't have any boundary
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Fundango: 8:19am On Oct 25, 2015
next part 3.grin
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by EfemenaXY: 8:54am On Oct 25, 2015
@OP, I don't think your cousin's death was necessarily about karma / payback time, but simply a case of the parents (mostly the mother in this instance) of not bringing up her son the right way.

Your cousin grew up not really knowing the difference between bad and good because he wasn't guided properly, resulting in him towing the wrong path...and that was the cause of his death. Actions and Consequences.

RIP to the deceased.

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:
@OP, I don't think your cousin's death was necessarily about karma / payback time, but simply a case of the parents (mostly the mother in this instance) of not bringing up her son the right way.

Your cousin grew up not really knowing the difference between bad and good because he wasn't guided properly, resulting in him towing the wrong path...and that was the cause of his death. Actions and Consequences.

RIP to the deceased.
ur right but I think is a combination of both, she fail at her duties as a mom her only attitude is just to justify the image of the son but, little did she know that bring him up that way will lead her to cry later and the cries of the children under her will always have repercussions.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2015
Fundango:
next part 3.grin
lol... Children experience a lot under care of women, they see the child as a competition to the child and will do everything to eliminate it.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 11:08am On Oct 25, 2015
Ezerbullet:
Karma doesn't have any boundary
women should be careful of how they treat children under their care, many of our women are unbelievable and shocking.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2015
delishpot:
Following.

I wish they all lived to see Gods beauty in your lives sha
they have seen it already, they keep asking y I don't call them, I just look at them and laugh out loud.

NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW, DONT THINK THAT U WILL BE KING AND OTHERS WILL BE AT UR MERCY, GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKE KINGS AND ALSO DETHRONE KINGS.

2 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by delishpot: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
o42austino:
they have seen it already, they keep asking y I don't call them, I just look at them and laugh out loud.

NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW, DONT THINK THAT U WILL BE KING AND OTHERS WILL BE AT UR MERCY, GOD IS THE ONLY ONE THAT MAKE KINGS AND ALSO DETHRONE KINGS.

Well said. This is lesson to all.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
delishpot:

Well said. This is lesson to all.
every year they put a call to my sister and husband in America asking for their help which she will always give but, they have forgotten what they said about her when poverty was high.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by delishpot: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
o42austino:
every year they put a call to my sister and husband in America asking for their help which she will always give but, they have forgotten what they said about her when poverty was high.

If this is a true story I salut your courage for bringing it here. You may not know howmany people passing through though times it will inspire to press on and look towards the goal.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
I stayed with relatives during vacations and honestly never experienced such.

I was a child and acted my age, they handled me as an adult would. Guess then, I must have seen them as wicked but as an adult now,I think not. We all did what we had to do.

For people that have negative feedback like OP, I do hope y'all be better caregivers with whichever child that you come across.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
delishpot:

If this is a true story I salut your courage for bringing it here. You may not know howmany people passing through though times it will inspire to press on and look towards the goal.

that's the main purpose I shared this personal experience and to also warn ladies here that will become mom or the ones that are already married to treat their house help well because at the long run the abuser will forget that she did something wrong but the Abused will never forget.

3 Likes

Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
ifyalways:
I stayed with relatives during vacations and honestly never experienced such.

I was a child and acted my age, they handled me as an adult would. Guess then, I must have seen them as wicked but as an adult now,I think not. We all did what we had to do.

For people that have negative feedback like OP, I do hope y'all be better caregivers with whichever child that you come across.
God knows that using starving as punishment is enough to send my woman packing. Their are many punishment from my dad when I was a Teen but that is punishment not abuse, children know when ur correcting them and when your abusing them, what I experience at number 12 O"connor is pure Abuse not just for me and my elder brother but little ifeanyi also.

1 Like

Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by prettyjo(f): 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
nawaooi
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettyjo:
nawaooi
my sister, this is what children pass through from the hands of Adult that suppose to protect them.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by FOREXMART(m): 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

RIP to the deceased.
Hello.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by sisisioge: 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wowzer!

What an irony of life. She spoilt hers while training others. I hope mama obi is fine...
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
Jimdonnet:
My dad relocated to the viallage and my mum travelled to the united kingdom...fastforward* since 2009 till 2015 I have lived with my mum bro who maltreated me,he spent lesson fees meant for my jamb and I had to go out to the jamb lesson and meet students at the gate and beg them for their books or that they should give me 5mins to read and he even spoilt me anytime he calls my mum.he will tell her am a thief and that I stole and ate his food.my mum will then call and insult me and call me all manner of names*she will say that is why your father does not have money.you resemble your father.but you know how God works all the things they said I took even the 10 naira sugar they accused me of they saw everything under the sofa in their sitting room.it turned out the rats in the house carried everything there and left them intact*i meant the rats did not tear anything.its as they just dropped it there.okay I still continued with them till the wife of my uncle was calling me and I was on ear phones na so she told he 3rd daughter to tell me to pack my things and leave(this woman chased my mother out of the house when my mother was also staying with them)I slept under a car that night before I went to camp.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY I PASSED MY WAEC WITH 6 CREDITS MY LOWEST GRADE WAS D7
in 2012 I stayed with another aunty who was always sending me to her shop and all that.I and my younger sis were with her.at this point I tried committing sucide but was caught twice.my mother was told and she said its better I die that am useful when am dead.I endured and endured all my clothes turned to rags haaa....this aunty daughter starved me from thursday till tuesday and I had only 20naira which I used to buy 2 cracker biscuit.you know those cracker biscuits in yellow nylon.yes I bought it and drank water from the tap.now that daughter is having big financial issues with her husband to the extent that they are both staying in her mothers house*this year 2015 I came from school to visit her cus she was saying I should come and I met crowd in her house,most of them were women okay I was sleeping in the passage and no day passes that one of this woman will not insult my mother(please note my mother does not like me ever since 2009 that one she has been telling everybody that she regret giving birth to me)I will get unhappy and squeeze my face because my mum is my mum even tho she hates me.at last I left the house this year after my aunt told my mum I beat her.and she is the leader of women in st augustine or whatever her church is

now my people my younger sis also does not love me base on say she see say everybody no day my side but when my sis heard the aunty say I beat her,my sister said its a lie.because I accomodated her and her 3 friends for a year and there was no mis understanding between us.I left the house,slept in an uncompleted building and left lagos.now am on the street hustling to survive moving from state to state trying to make ends meet which is better than b eing maltreated by my wicked mum and her family.but still in touch with my sis and dad.all this has marred my life as I really hate women with passion tho I have a gf now and I thank God.now my mum just called that she wants to send me to school when am already planning to get a place of my own and moving on.

my mother always likes to say she she has stayed with relatives and how they maltreated her but is it a must for her own children to pass under the worst of worst relatives.even my mother can't endure what I went tru.at 20 years I had 2 good shirts and a torn trouser.haaaaaaa

Sorry to say women are wicked set of human beings.I plan to be as comfortable as I can be to be able to take care of my children.my mother as all the money but she prefers to drink and pay other people children school fees while her children are skinny and wearing rags.
women are terrible creatures. Just that I don't like sharing my story otherwise. My mom wasn't any better. May her soul RIP
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by EfemenaXY: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
lofty900:
women are terrible creatures. Just that I don't like sharing my story otherwise. My mom wasn't any better. May her soul RIP

You quoted all of that, just to give a one-lined response?

C'mon lofty. cheesy cheesy
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

You quoted all of that, just to give a one-lined response?

C'mon lofty. cheesy cheesy
what I'm saying is the truth. I don't know any woman who has a house maid and treat them nice. Last year I bumped into one of our former housemaid, she called my name but I didn't recognize her at first until she introduced herself, I couldn't believe that she could be so beautiful. I bought her a drink and we talked, when I told her my mom was late, she was shocked. She told me how she saw hell under my mom but said she has forgiven all. My question is why are women like this?
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
# I remember travelling to stay with an uncle years bak since d university i was processing then havent started gvin plp admission.. The first day i reach dea;late in d night..I was served food;infact with 2 big meats;fruits nd 2 can malt....My impression was that wow v landed not knowing na once dat kind food go touch my mouth..

I was always counting days i wil leave..# i cnt type all what happened over dea'' d "HATE" is stil dea
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by EfemenaXY: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
lofty900:
what I'm saying is the truth. I don't know any woman who has a house maid and treat them nice. Last year I bumped into one of our former housemaid, she called my name but I didn't recognize her at first until she introduced herself, I couldn't believe that she could be so beautiful. I bought her a drink and we talked, when I told her my mom was late, she was shocked. She told me how she saw hell under my mom but said she has forgiven all. My question is why are women like this?

Not all women are like that lofty.

You need to go out more and widen the circle of people you interact with.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by dhummystecah(f): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
EfemenaXY:

RIP to the deceased.
It's true. The mother was busy using energy meant for proper upbringing of her wards to maltreat others (Op and bro).
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 4:56am On Oct 26, 2015
FOREXMART:

Hello.
that's her opinion but, I also think is both karma and weak training from the part of the mom.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:07am On Oct 26, 2015
Jimdonnet:
My dad relocated to the viallage and my mum travelled to the united kingdom...fastforward* since 2009 till 2015 I have lived with my mum bro who maltreated me,he spent lesson fees meant for my jamb and I had to go out to the jamb lesson and meet students at the gate and beg them for their books or that they should give me 5mins to read and he even spoilt me anytime he calls my mum.he will tell her am a thief and that I stole and ate his food.my mum will then call and insult me and call me all manner of names*she will say that is why your father does not have money.you resemble your father.but you know how God works all the things they said I took even the 10 naira sugar they accused me of they saw everything under the sofa in their sitting room.it turned out the rats in the house carried everything there and left them intact*i meant the rats did not tear anything.its as they just dropped it there.okay I still continued with them till the wife of my uncle was calling me and I was on ear phones na so she told he 3rd daughter to tell me to pack my things and leave(this woman chased my mother out of the house when my mother was also staying with them)I slept under a car that night before I went to camp.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY I PASSED MY WAEC WITH 6 CREDITS MY LOWEST GRADE WAS D7
in 2012 I stayed with another aunty who was always sending me to her shop and all that.I and my younger sis were with her.at this point I tried committing sucide but was caught twice.my mother was told and she said its better I die that am useful when am dead.I endured and endured all my clothes turned to rags haaa....this aunty daughter starved me from thursday till tuesday and I had only 20naira which I used to buy 2 cracker biscuit.you know those cracker biscuits in yellow nylon.yes I bought it and drank water from the tap.now that daughter is having big financial issues with her husband to the extent that they are both staying in her mothers house*this year 2015 I came from school to visit her cus she was saying I should come and I met crowd in her house,most of them were women okay I was sleeping in the passage and no day passes that one of this woman will not insult my mother(please note my mother does not like me ever since 2009 that one she has been telling everybody that she regret giving birth to me)I will get unhappy and squeeze my face because my mum is my mum even tho she hates me.at last I left the house this year after my aunt told my mum I beat her.and she is the leader of women in st augustine or whatever her church is

now my people my younger sis also does not love me base on say she see say everybody no day my side but when my sis heard the aunty say I beat her,my sister said its a lie.because I accomodated her and her 3 friends for a year and there was no mis understanding between us.I left the house,slept in an uncompleted building and left lagos.now am on the street hustling to survive moving from state to state trying to make ends meet which is better than b eing maltreated by my wicked mum and her family.but still in touch with my sis and dad.all this has marred my life as I really hate women with passion tho I have a gf now and I thank God.now my mum just called that she wants to send me to school when am already planning to get a place of my own and moving on.

my mother always likes to say she she has stayed with relatives and how they maltreated her but is it a must for her own children to pass under the worst of worst relatives.even my mother can't endure what I went tru.at 20 years I had 2 good shirts and a torn trouser.haaaaaaa

Sorry to say women are wicked set of human beings.I plan to be as comfortable as I can be to be able to take care of my children.my mother as all the money but she prefers to drink and pay other people children school fees while her children are skinny and wearing rags.
Brother, ur own story made me shout oooo.... What? Even ur mum? Things dey happen for this world ooo!. But my advice is never accept ur mum offer of sending u to school, pls continue ur hustle, God never sleep and he rewards our hustle in due time, after u have made it u can attend open university, u may accept her offers and at the long run see will start complaining and decide not to pay it anymore, in all ur decision let wisdom guide u.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:14am On Oct 26, 2015
sisisioge:
Wowzer!

What an irony of life. She spoilt hers while training others. I hope mama obi is fine...
I won't call what she gave to us training, I prefer to call it punishment, it's not only the physical treatment that angered me, it's also the mental maltreatment but, at the End she pampered her boy to his death, old age has caught up with her but, up till now she still saying that police murder her child instead of accepting the fact that her child is a high way Robber.
Re: Horrible Experience Living With My Relative Part 2 by o42austino(m): 5:19am On Oct 26, 2015
lofty900:
Bros no shout but, the truth is that women are terrible and worse part of it is that the ladies that are reading this may even do the Jaw dropping ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read! Soulful Relationships / Do Women Also Have Sexual Fantasies? / Their Marriage Was Based On Deceit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.