Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet (3331 Views)

Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / Are There Any Remnants From The Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam)? / The Status Of The Family In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Newnas(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
Still on the matter

Yazid didn't order the killing of Husayn, he only ordered his men to prevent Husayn from reaching Kufah (now Iran). Unfortunately the army leader over did it and killed Husayn.

May Allah forgive him.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Newnas(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
On another note, the death of Husayn was caused by treacherous Iranians. They kept writing letters (some historians said the letters reached 10,000) to Husayn begging him to come over to Iran and promising him their support.

But when he finally granted their request to leave makkah for Iran they betrayed him and left him alone when he needed them most.

The Iranians are the cause of Husayn's death. No matter how much they stab themselves today.

They are liars. All their history is nothing but treachery and killing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Newnas(m): 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
DEMMZY15

Even this guy implicitly agrees that his sheikhs are liars and fabricators that's why he can't rely on their books and statement to even tell a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Newnas:
lemme simple CandP what I said to a shia on a whatsapp group.

Still on Karbala,

Ali was more virtuos than his son Husayn even in shia religion, Ali too was assassinated.

Why do you not venerate the day he was also matyred as you venerate the day his son was killed?

# Then you must be talking to a dense like you on WhatsApp. If you are not dense, then you will realized that Nabi himself, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, NEVER mourn or "venerated" the death of anybody more than he did for Hussein, alayhi salam.

# We have quoted several sahih ahadith to back our submissions that repeatedly before and after the birth of Hussein, different angels came to give Nabi news of the martyrdom of Hussein. Each time, Nabi never stopped crying profusely. He even kept the soil (of Karbala) on which Hussein (will be) murdered, as presented to him by the angels.
www.nairaland.com/3394720/prophet-day-ashura-significance-ashura

# Why didn't he (saws) did the same thing for Ali, alayhi salam? Why the continuous crying for Hussein? Was Hussein more important than Ali in the site of Allah and His Nabi? Why so more emphasis on Hussein to the fact that Nabi says (as documented by Muslim and Tirmidhi):

"Hussein is from me and I AM FROM HUSSEIN... "

# All the above highlights are what make your stupidity super high, and your nasb heart can never and will never see the divine understanding of ahli Muhammad except you purify your heart from what made Mu'awiyah and the rest of Banu Umayyad's Khulafah doomed.

Newnas:

It's simple, your claim of venerating Husayn's death is a pretense, your real intent is to curse Muawiyah and to curse whoever doesn't curse him.

# So, the "veneration" of Hussein's death by Nabi was also pretence? Those who remember Hussein on the day the Ummah of his grandfather murdered him, and cry the way Nabi cried are only acting (the way Nabi was acting, in your Nasb sense)?

# Second, it was Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah who was responsible for the death of Imam Hussain, alayhi salam. However, both Mu'awiyah and his son Yazid were Kuffar. Both of them NEVER ceased in cursing "the Prophet of Allah".

Here's document of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal:

"Narrations of Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Hani al-Nisaburi:

I heard Aba Abdillah (Ahmad Ibn Hanbal) and he was told by Dalaway that I heard Ali Ibn al-Ja'ad, he says: "By Allah, Mu'awiyah died on a religion other than Islam"
"

# So, cursing Mu'awiyah and his son, to me is a waste of time because Allah's curse, and that of His Nabi is constantly upon Mu'awiyah and his son.

Newnas:

I fear no one but Allah, no one has power or might to curse me. Ali is dead and gone, he wasn't able to protect himself from assassins when alive, so is it after his demise that he will be able to curse another person.

# Obviously you've done a clear KUFR to two Ayat from the Qur'an where Allah warns that, "Do not say to those who died on the path of Allah as DEAD, rather they are ALIVE, but you don't perceive/understand".

# The cursing Ali is synonymous to cursing Nabi [a SAHIH Hadith]. And cursing Nabi is automatic cursing of Allah. Unless your own Allah is dead only then will you escape His curse and wrath.

Newnas:

Shism is indeed a religion of paganism, delusions and superstitions.

# You've again do KUFR on Mutawattir Hadith of Nabi that, " Shi'a of Ali will be successful on the day of Qiyamat, and will be in Jannah".
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
Newnas:
Still on the matter

Yazid didn't order the killing of Husayn, he only ordered his men to prevent Husayn from reaching Kufah (now Iran). Unfortunately the army leader over did it and killed Husayn.

May Allah forgive him.

Newnas:
On another note, the death of Husayn was caused by treacherous Iranians. They kept writing letters (some historians said the letters reached 10,000) to Husayn begging him to come over to Iran and promising him their support.

But when he finally granted their request to leave makkah for Iran they betrayed him and left him alone when he needed them most.

The Iranians are the cause of Husayn's death. No matter how much they stab themselves today.

# You are nothing but a fraud. Perhaps you have written another historical account?!

* Even your best of the best Aimmah in Ibn Kathir and Dhahabi could not help defending the accursed Yazid from the death of Imam Hussain, salamullah alayhi. We have quoted their submissions on this very thread when the other Yazidi apologetic try to defend him with the word of Nasibi Ibn Taymiyyah.

# "Kufa (now Iran)"? Are you crazy? Subhan'allah. Kufa = Iran? Your nasb now equal 100% (sad dar sad, farsi used to say).

# "Iranian" sending letters to Hussein? grin grin grin At least if your Nasibi ulamas are trying hard to rewrite history, must you be as stupid as them, in this 21st century?

# Haaaa...I throway salute for your fo.olishness.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
Newnas:
DEMMZY15

Even this guy implicitly agrees that his sheikhs are liars and fabricators that's why he can't rely on their books and statement to even tell a lie.

Wallahi, I'm still shocked to that AlBaqir is a Shi'a despite glaring contradictions and interpolations in that sect.

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Newnas:

They were Iraqi Shi'as, ever wondered why the Prophet (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) said the fitna is from there.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

[s]

# Then you must be talking to a dense like you on WhatsApp. If you are not dense, then you will realized that Nabi himself, salallahu alayhi wa ahli, NEVER mourn or "venerated" the death of anybody more than he did for Hussein, alayhi salam.

# We have quoted several sahih ahadith to back our submissions that repeatedly before and after the birth of Hussein, different angels came to give Nabi news of the martyrdom of Hussein. Each time, Nabi never stopped crying profusely. He even kept the soil (of Karbala) on which Hussein (will be) murdered, as presented to him by the angels.
www.nairaland.com/3394720/prophet-day-ashura-significance-ashura

# Why didn't he (saws) did the same thing for Ali, alayhi salam? Why the continuous crying for Hussein? Was Hussein more important than Ali in the site of Allah and His Nabi? Why so more emphasis on Hussein to the fact that Nabi says (as documented by Muslim and Tirmidhi):

"Hussein is from me and I AM FROM HUSSEIN... "

# All the above highlights are what make your stupidity super high, and your nasb heart can never and will never see the divine understanding of ahli Muhammad except you purify your heart from what made Mu'awiyah and the rest of Banu Umayyad's Khulafah doomed.

# So, the "veneration" of Hussein's death by Nabi was also pretence? Those who remember Hussein on the day the Ummah of his grandfather murdered him, and cry the way Nabi cried are only acting (the way Nabi was acting, in your Nasb sense)?

# Second, it was Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah who was responsible for the death of Imam Hussain, alayhi salam. However, both Mu'awiyah and his son Yazid were Kuffar. Both of them NEVER ceased in cursing "the Prophet of Allah".

Here's document of Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal:

"Narrations of Ishaq Ibn Ibrahim Ibn Hani al-Nisaburi:

I heard Aba Abdillah (Ahmad Ibn Hanbal) and he was told by Dalaway that I heard Ali Ibn al-Ja'ad, he says: "By Allah, Mu'awiyah died on a religion other than Islam"
"

# So, cursing Mu'awiyah and his son, to me is a waste of time because Allah's curse, and that of His Nabi is constantly upon Mu'awiyah and his son.

# Obviously you've done a clear KUFR to two Ayat from the Qur'an where Allah warns that, "Do not say to those who died on the path of Allah as DEAD, rather they are ALIVE, but you don't perceive/understand".

# The cursing Ali is synonymous to cursing Nabi [a SAHIH Hadith]. And cursing Nabi is automatic cursing of Allah. Unless your own Allah is dead only then will you escape His curse and wrath.

# You've again do KUFR on Mutawattir Hadith of Nabi that, " Shi'a of Ali will be successful on the day of Qiyamat, and will be in Jannah".[/s]
You're big fool for calling Mu'awiyah(RadiAllaahu Anh) a kafir! Why would you even say that? Chaiiiii, you're an idiot wallahi.

Even Yazid despite being a tyrant, you have no right to call him a kafir. Later, you'll be opening your dirty stinky mouth calling other "takfiris" while you're the takfiri. Even that saheed plumber is kinda better than you, you call those whom Nabi(Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) walked with, ate with, fought with kuffar while Saheed plumber calls khalaf and present day Muslims kuffar.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

# You are nothing but a fraud. Perhaps you have written another historical account?!

* Even your best of the best Aimmah in Ibn Kathir and Dhahabi could not help defending the accursed Yazid from the death of Imam Hussain, salamullah alayhi. We have quoted their submissions on this very thread when the other Yazidi apologetic try to defend him with the word of Nasibi Ibn Taymiyyah.

# "Kufa (now Iran)"? Are you crazy? Subhan'allah. Kufa = Iran? Your nasb now equal 100% (sad dar sad, farsi used to say).

# "Iranian" sending letters to Hussein? grin grin grin At least if your Nasibi ulamas are trying hard to rewrite history, must you be as stupid as them, in this 21st century?

# Haaaa...I throway salute for your fo.olishness.
Olodo, no Sunni Ulama tried to change anything. It's just mere stating the facts and not allowing emotions to cloud your reasoning. As you know yourself, Shiism is a religion of exaggeration. We don't slap and beat ourselves over the death of our pious predecessors, you're just full of hate and bitterness.

And I've noticed something about Zionists and Shi'as like yourself, whenever they're opposed slightly, they began to term the individual "anti-semitic" or "nasibis" even if that individual is from their ranks.

Ibn Taymiyyah was so aggrieved by the death of Husayn at Kerbala, that he said the following:

“May Allah curse his killers, and whoever was glad with his murder!”
(Ibn Taymiyyah, Majmoo al-Fatawa, Vol.4, pp.403-404)

Allaahuma Aameen!
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
You're big fool for calling Mu'awiyah(RadiAllaahu Anh) a kafir! Why would you even say that? Chaiiiii, you're an idiot wallahi.

Even Yazid despite being a tyrant, you have no right to call him a kafir. Later, you'll be opening your dirty stinky mouth calling other "takfiris" while you're the takfiri. Even that saheed plumber is kinda better than you, you call those whom Nabi(Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) walked with, ate with, fought with kuffar while Saheed plumber calls khalaf and present day Muslims kuffar.

# There is NOTHING in your head other than emotion. What a love for Mu'awiyah and his son, Yazid. What a poor child.

Obviously according to your dull head, Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal who documented some of your Sunni best Tabi'un, that Mu'awiyah died on a religion other than Islam; and Imam al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar who declared Mu'awiyah Munafiq were all BIG FOOLS.

# Do you wanna go one step ahead on your emotion perhaps that will seal your credential with Mu'awiyah?

Nabi declared our master Ammar Ibn Yassir will be Killed by a BAGHI group, while he (Ammar) will be calling them (the Baghi group) to Paradise, they (the Baghi group) will be calling him (Ammar) to Hell fire. [Quran says Imams of Hell fire call into it (hell). Mr big fool Demmzy15, are you accusing our Prophet of ....?

* Mu'awiyah was a curser of "the Prophet". He never repented from cursing him. In fact, he (Mu'awiyah) institutionalise open Nasibism.

Mu'awiyah died Munafiq, and every Munafiq (who died on that state) is a Kafir.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Demmzy15:
Olodo, no Sunni Ulama tried to change anything. It's just mere stating the facts

# Mere stating facts? So, Sunni "Ulama" can lie and distort history? It is still "mere stating facts". Well thank God, no Sunni ulama spilled that rubbish your Nasibi friend Newnas spilled above there.

# Who was Ubaydullah Ibn Ziyad? Who was Umar Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Waqqas? Who was Shimr Ibn Thil'jaoshan? I can go on mentioning their name. These were immediate murderers of Imam Hussein Ibn Ali, alayhi salam. None of them were Shia or Iraqi.

* There were Sahabah, sons of sahabah, famous tabi'un among the murderers of Imam Hussain. And remember (if at all you know), Sahabi killed Ammar Ibn Yasir, some Sahaba led violent group and (a sahabi) killed your 3rd Khalifah, Uthman Ibn Affan.

* Even some sahabah made assassination attempt upon the Prophet himself. Lobatan. So, why trying shifting criminal blames upon innocent people, as that Nasibi tried to push criminality upon the innocent people of the then Iran?
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Demmzy15:

And I've noticed something about Zionists and Shi'as like yourself, whenever they're opposed slightly, they began to term the individual "anti-semitic" or "nasibis" even if that individual is from their ranks.

# If you are guilty of Nasibism with crystal clear evidence, then you are a Nasibi, and every Nasibi, according to sahih ahadith, is a Munafiq, and every Munafiq according to Qur'an, a Kafir.

* Like your master Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan, he was a full time 100% Nasibi. And among the sahabah, tabi'in, tabi tabi'in, Shuyukh (e.g Ibn Taymiyyah), even till date, there were many NASIBIS.

NB: In sha Allah, a Hiroshima nuclear bomb thread is coming on your master Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan soon. Stay tuned.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

# If you are guilty of Nasibism with crystal clear evidence, then you are a Nasibi, and every Nasibi, according to sahih ahadith, is a Munafiq, and every Munafiq according to Qur'an, a Kafir.

* Like your master Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan, he was a full time 100% Nasibi. And among the sahabah, tabi'in, tabi tabi'in, Shuyukh (e.g Ibn Taymiyyah), even till date, there were many NASIBIS.

NB: In sha Allah, a Hiroshima nuclear bomb thread is coming on your master Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan soon. Stay tuned.
I await the Hiroshima thread, and if you're humiliated as usual on the thread, we await a Nagasaki.

Nonsense illiterate! Alhamdulillah you're beginning to come out of shell, we're beginning to see that all your coolness initially was to draw unsuspecting Sunnis to yourself, but you've failed miserably in this quest. That cursed Khomeini must be ashamed of you!
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Mere stating facts? So, Sunni "Ulama" can lie and distort history? It is still "mere stating facts". Well thank God, no Sunni ulama spilled that rubbish your Nasibi friend Newnas spilled above there.

Coming out from the mouth of wretched Nasibi, Nasibi aiye ati orun.

# Who was Ubaydullah Ibn Ziyad? Who was Umar Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Waqqas? Who was Shimr Ibn Thil'jaoshan? I can go on mentioning their name. These were immediate murderers of Imam Hussein Ibn Ali, alayhi salam. None of them were Shia or Iraqi.

You lie too much, Shi'as were responsible for his death, they were also responsible for the death of Zayd years later. You guys can't be trusted because surely you'll stab in the back. I didn't make this up, your history speaks for itself.

Al-Qummi, author of the famous book “Mafaatihul-Jinaan”, writes in his book: “I say, Shimr was in the forces of Ameer al-Mu’mineen on the Day of Siffin.” (Al-Qummi, “Safinatun-Najaat”, vol.4, p. 492, Chapter Sheen Followed by Meem)

Fake allegiance, fake promises!

* There were Sahabah, sons of sahabah, famous tabi'un among the murderers of Imam Hussain.

You're too ignorant, the Shi'as were responsible!

And remember (if at all you know), Sahabi killed Ammar Ibn Yasir,

It was fitna, Ammar Ibn Yasir(RadiAllaahu Anh) also killed as this was a battle.

some Sahaba led violent group and (a sahabi) killed your 3rd Khalifah, Uthman Ibn Affan.

Can you care to tell us what the virtuous Ahl El Beyt did to protect him? Ali sent Hassan wa Hussain-may Allaah be pleased with them- to protect to him, this is a man y'all despise. I Spit on your Matam wounded head! angry

(after the murder of Usman, Ali) said to his sons: “How Commander of Faithful was murdered when you were (protecting him) on (his) door?” He slapped Hasan, beaten Husayn on his chest, abused Muhammad ibn Talha and cursed Abdullah ibn Zubair. Talha said to him: Don’t beat o Abul Hasan, don’t abuse and don’t curse. If he would give them Marwan, he wouldn’t be killed”.
Shia historian al-Masoode wrote in his book “Muruj az-zahab” (2/270)

* Even some sahabah made assassination attempt upon the Prophet himself. Lobatan. So, why trying shifting criminal blames upon innocent people, as that Nasibi tried to push criminality upon the innocent people of the then Iran?

You see why I say you don't have sense?! It is said that the ants possess more intellect than a Rafidhi.

1 Like

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 3:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Demmzy15:

You lie too much, Shi'as were responsible for his death, they were also responsible for the death of Zayd years later. You guys can't be trusted because surely you'll stab in the back. I didn't make this up, your history speaks for itself.

Demmzy15:

You're too ignorant, the Shi'as were responsible!

# Again, who was Yazid Ibn Mu'awiyah? Who was Ubaydullah Ibn Ziyad? Who was Umar Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Waqqas? And who was Shimr?

Were they Iranian as you've lied, or were they Iraqi-Shia?
This is a crushing question you ran away from.

Demmzy15:

Al-Qummi, author of the famous book “Mafaatihul-Jinaan”, writes in his book: “I say, Shimr was in the forces of Ameer al-Mu’mineen on the Day of Siffin.” (Al-Qummi, “Safinatun-Najaat”, vol.4, p. 492, Chapter Sheen Followed by Meem)

Fake allegiance, fake promises!

# Thank God you have used your brain this time around @bold. So, no matter your level of munafiqism, your allegiance will always be fake for you belong to where you belong. So, how can shimr be counted among the Shi'a of Ali, whom Nabi promised Success and Paradise on Qiyamat?. Think about it.

Here's Quran for another food for thought:

Surah Al-Fath, Verse 10:

"Surely those who swear allegiance to you do but swear allegiance to Allah; the hand of Allah is above their hands. Therefore whoever breaks (his faith), he breaks it only to the injury of his own soul, and whoever fulfills what he has covenanted with Allah, He will grant him a mighty reward."

Demmzy15:

It was fitna, Ammar Ibn Yasir(RadiAllaahu Anh) also killed as this was a battle.

# And who caused the finah? Your master Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan.

# The point remains that Nabi's prophecy was that our master Ammar will be killed by Baghi group who will be calling him to hell fire, while Ammar will be calling them to Paradise

# And the point also remains that Ammar's immediate killer was a Sahabi from among those who paid allegiance to the Prophet under the tree. And the final point is Nabi has declared the killer of Ammar, candidate of Jahanam.

Demmzy15:

Can you care to tell us what the virtuous Ahl El Beyt did to protect him? Ali sent Hassan wa Hussain-may Allaah be pleased with them- to protect to him, this is a man y'all despise. I Spit on your Matam wounded head! angry

(after the murder of Usman, Ali) said to his sons: “How Commander of Faithful was murdered when you were (protecting him) on (his) door?” He slapped Hasan, beaten Husayn on his chest, abused Muhammad ibn Talha and cursed Abdullah ibn Zubair. Talha said to him: Don’t beat o Abul Hasan, don’t abuse and don’t curse. If he would give them Marwan, he wouldn’t be killed”.
Shia historian al-Masoode wrote in his book “Muruj az-zahab” (2/270)

# The Sunni 3rd Caliph, Uthman Ibn Affan sought the help of Imam Ali against the rebels hence the historical account you have quoted.

# The account, unfortunately, does not erase the fact that Sahabah led the uprising against Uthman, and a Sahabi (yet from among those who paid allegiance to the Prophet under the tree) "slaughtered" him.

The "consensus" of Sunni Ulama rained CURSE upon the killer(s) of Uthman.

Demmzy15:

You see why I say you don't have sense?! It is said that the ants possess more intellect than a Rafidhi.

# Toor, na so all the Rafidha among the Sahabah and Tabi'in, and many Rafidha narrators of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim possess intellect less than that of ant (in your word).
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 3:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Demmzy15:
I await the Hiroshima thread, and if you're humiliated as usual on the thread, we await a Nagasaki.

Nonsense illiterate! Alhamdulillah you're beginning to come out of shell, we're beginning to see that all your coolness initially was to draw unsuspecting Sunnis to yourself, but you've failed miserably in this quest. That cursed Khomeini must be ashamed of you!

# For a fact, I have never cool my temper against your Master Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan, or his son, Yazid. Never. And for a fact, I have never cool my words on nasibi Ibn Taymiyyah. So, your begging is futile. Don't worry the thread on Mu'awiyah will come. All I demand from his fans is to defend the Kafir and prayed may Allah raise you with him in Qiyamat.

# @underline, do you have the records of how many Sunni I have drawn to myself and switched faith grin . Stop being paranoid. This is a public forum. Those "unsuspecting Sunnis" are not emotional and dull like you.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# There is NOTHING in your head other than emotion. What a love for Mu'awiyah and his son, Yazid. What a poor child.

You're just attacking a strawman grin grin

Obviously according to your dull head, Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal who documented some of your Sunni best Tabi'un, that Mu'awiyah died on a religion other than Islam;

May Allaah's curse be upon the liars, oya say Aameen!

It was narrated that Abu Bakr al-Marwadhi said: I said to Abu ‘Abd-Allaah – Ahmad ibn Hanbal – Who is better, Mu’aawiyah or ‘Umar ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azeez? He said: Mu’aawiyah is better; we do not compare the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to anyone. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of mankind are my generation among whom I was sent.”

Al-Sunnah by al-Khallaal (2/434)

and Imam al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar who declared Mu'awiyah Munafiq were all BIG FOOLS.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Um Haram said, “Once the Prophet (SAWS) slept in my house near to me and got up smiling. I said, ‘What makes you smile?’ He replied, ‘Some of my followers who (i.e. in a dream) were presented to me sailing on this green sea like kings on thrones.’ I said, ‘O Allah’s Messenger (SAWS)! Invoke Allah to make me one of them.” So the Prophet (SAWS) invoked Allah for her and went to sleep again. He did the same (i.e. got up and told his dream) and Um Haran repeated her question and he gave the same reply. She said, “Invoke Allah to make me one of them.” He said, “You are among the first batch.” Later on it happened that she went out in the company of her husband ‘Ubada bin As-Samit who went for Jihad and it was the first time the Muslims undertook a naval expedition led by Muawiya. [ Sahih al-Bukhari #2799]

Hafiz Ibn Hajr al-Asqalani said:

وقوله : قد أوجبوا ” أي فعلوا فعلا وجبت لهم به الجنة .

The saying (Paradise is) “granted” .. Paradise is WAJIB ON THEM. [Fath al Bari; under the commentary of hadith discussed]

You've lied again!

# Do you wanna go one step ahead on your emotion perhaps that will seal your credential with Mu'awiyah?

Stop making noise, we await your Hiroshima and Nagasaki on the Uncle of Believers, Mu'awiyah(RadiAllaahu Anh). Whenever I'm free, I'll reply you, I'm very busy.

Nabi declared our master Ammar Ibn Yassir will be Killed by a BAGHI group, while he (Ammar) will be calling them (the Baghi group) to Paradise, they (the Baghi group) will be calling him (Ammar) to Hell fire. [Quran says Imams of Hell fire call into it (hell). Mr big fool Demmzy15, are you accusing our Prophet of ....?

Go and read replies made to you 2years back on Twelve Imams thread, your allegations were answered to which ran away like pathetic coward you're.

Mu'awiyah died Munafiq, and every Munafiq (who died on that state) is a Kafir.

You're a kafir, and if you don't repent you'll die a kafir. Empiree you dey see your guy bah?
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Demmzy15:

May Allaah's curse be upon the liars, oya say Aameen!

It was narrated that Abu Bakr al-Marwadhi said: I said to Abu ‘Abd-Allaah – Ahmad ibn Hanbal – Who is better, Mu’aawiyah or ‘Umar ibn ‘Abd al-‘Azeez? He said: Mu’aawiyah is better; we do not compare the companions of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to anyone. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of mankind are my generation among whom I was sent.”

Al-Sunnah by al-Khallaal (2/434)

# First, that's Ahmad Ibn Hanbal's opinion and belief. Ahmad was the founder of Athariyyah, and his believe was that ALL sahabah are excellent, righteous and people of paradise NO MATTER their crime.

# Second, if you check my comment WELL, you will see clearly what I wrote which is:

"Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal who documented some of your Sunni best Tabi'un, that Mu'awiyah died on a religion other than Islam"

* Abi Ahmad Ibn Hanbal was a tabi' ni?

# Even a diehard Atharist, student of Ibn Taymiyyah, that is al-Hafiz Ibn Kathir declared Mu'awiyah a NASIBI. The fact for sure is Mu'awiyah has NOTHING good on his belt as MERIT but he was known for his NASIBISM because he created it. Sahih Bukhari after giving and named various subchapters of different sahabah "merit of x, y, z", he named that of Mu'awiyah " Dhikr Mu'awiyah " because he has NO known merit/righteousness.

# Now, let me ask you a technical question. Dont worry no matter how you answer it will relegate Mu'awiyah.

* Why did Ijma'a AhluSunnah regard those SAHABAH who refused to give Zakat to Abubakr as APOSTATES and Kuffar to the extent that Abubakr murdered/killed them all?

Demmzy15:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Um Haram said, “Once the Prophet (SAWS) slept in my house near to me and got up smiling. I said, ‘What makes you smile?’ He replied, ‘Some of my followers who (i.e. in a dream) were presented to me sailing on this green sea like kings on thrones.’ I said, ‘O Allah’s Messenger (SAWS)! Invoke Allah to make me one of them.” So the Prophet (SAWS) invoked Allah for her and went to sleep again. He did the same (i.e. got up and told his dream) and Um Haran repeated her question and he gave the same reply. She said, “Invoke Allah to make me one of them.” He said, “You are among the first batch.” Later on it happened that she went out in the company of her husband ‘Ubada bin As-Samit who went for Jihad and it was the first time the Muslims undertook a naval expedition led by Muawiya. [ Sahih al-Bukhari #2799]

Hafiz Ibn Hajr al-Asqalani said:

وقوله : قد أوجبوا ” أي فعلوا فعلا وجبت لهم به الجنة .

The saying (Paradise is) “granted” .. Paradise is WAJIB ON THEM. [Fath al Bari; under the commentary of hadith discussed]

You've lied again!

* So, was Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani claimed in that "out of context" sentence that "Paradise is wajib" for Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan, whom himself had given Munafiq certificate grin grin

# Imam Bukhari (or whoever formulated that hadith of dream, and tried to smuggled Mu'awiyah in its line) puts the "Hadith" under this title:

Chapter: The superiority of him who goes in Allah's Cause AND DIES ON THE WAY

* The title showed the belief and understanding of Imam Bukhari on the Hadith.

# And Paradise is NOT WAJIB on anybody o unless you die upon the right path. Mu'awiyah died on evil.

Demmzy15:

You're a kafir, and if you don't repent you'll die a kafir. Empiree you dey see your guy bah?

# Toor grin grin So, declaring Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan a kafir can earn a person KUFR certificate? I will rather keep that certi grin grin

* Wetin concern Empiree? Na me and you (and whoever wish to support you).

* Kindly go and read a popular book titled "Men Around The Messenger". You should be able to lay your hands on that than quoting (copypasting from) book you've never seen, about Mu'awiyah. The book is enough on his evil exposition.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# First, that's Ahmad Ibn Hanbal's opinion and belief. Ahmad was the founder of Athariyyah, and his believe was that ALL sahabah are excellent, righteous and people of paradise NO MATTER their crime.

See this accursed liar, you claimed Ahmad ibn hanbal(rahimahullâh) said Mu'awiyah(RadiAllaahu Anh) died on a religion other than Islam. You've been proved to be an unrepentant liar. I pity your life!

# Second, if you check my comment WELL, you will see clearly what I wrote which is:

"Imam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal who documented some of your Sunni best Tabi'un, that Mu'awiyah died on a religion other than Islam"

You are a big illiterate, my last post clearly refutes your illiteracy. Guy, you're finished, you can't deceive anyone here again.

* Abi Ahmad Ibn Hanbal was a tabi' ni?

How does this even relate?

[s]# Even a diehard Atharist, student of Ibn Taymiyyah, that is al-Hafiz Ibn Kathir declared Mu'awiyah a NASIBI. The fact for sure is Mu'awiyah has NOTHING good on his belt as MERIT but he was known for his NASIBISM because he created it. Sahih Bukhari after giving and named various subchapters of different sahabah "merit of x, y, z", he named that of Mu'awiyah " Dhikr Mu'awiyah " because he has NO known merit/righteousness.[/s]

You're just talking, talking, talking no substance. You're a talkative. This was what ibn kathir(rahimahullâh) said concerning Mu'awiyah(RadiAllaahu Anh):

“All the Muslims unanimously agreed to swear allegince to him in 41 AH, and he remained in charge throughout this period until the year in which he died. Throughout this period Jihaad was ongoing in the lands of the enemies, and the Word of Allaah remained supreme, and booty was coming to him from the ends of the earth; the Muslims were at ease, enjoying justice, tolerance, and goodwill. He was forbearing, dignified, a leader, prominent among people, noble, just, and a man of chivalry. He was a man of good conduct, forgiving, tolerant and overlooking the mistakes of others – may Allaah have mercy upon him.”

[al-Bidaayah wan-Nihaayah: 8/118]

We need you to stop wasting space and pouring Spit all around this thread!

* Why did Ijma'a AhluSunnah regard those SAHABAH who refused to give Zakat to Abubakr as APOSTATES and Kuffar to the extent that Abubakr murdered/killed them all?

I heard Shi'as say those apostates in the Riddah war were those who wanted to Ali(RadiAllaahu Anh) to be khalifah. Very laughable I must say! grin

* So, was Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani claimed in that "out of context" sentence that "Paradise is wajib" for Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan, whom himself had given Munafiq certificate grin grin

Na you give the munafiq certificate or that cursed Khomeini? In reality, you're the munafiq and the kafir. It's stamped and certified!

# Imam Bukhari (or whoever formulated that hadith of dream, and tried to smuggled Mu'awiyah in its line) puts the "Hadith" under this title:

Chapter: The superiority of him who goes in Allah's Cause AND DIES ON THE WAY

* The title showed the belief and understanding of Imam Bukhari on the Hadith.

# And Paradise is NOT WAJIB on anybody o unless you die upon the right path. Mu'awiyah died on evil.

See unrepentant fooool, lemme post the hadith and see how you'll be humiliated again:

Narrated Khalid bin Madan: That ‘Umair bin Al-Aswad Al-Anasi told him that he went to ‘Ubada bin As-Samit while he was staying in his house at the sea-shore of Hims with (his wife) Um Haram. ‘Umair said. Um Haram informed us that she heard the Prophet (SAWS) saying, “Paradise is granted to the first batch of my followers who will undertake a naval expedition.” Um Haram added, I said, ‘O Allah’s Messenger (SAWS)! Will I be amongst them?’ He replied, ‘You are amongst them. [Sahih al-Bukhari #2924]

The hadith never mentioned you must die in that battle before you are included, I'm challenging you show us if it ever implied that.

This was Mu'awiyah(RadiAllaahu Anh) when he was about to die:

Al-Utbi narrated from his father that when Muawiya was dying he quoted the following verses to those present (in at-Taweel poetry) "Death is inevitable because of what we are; consciousness of what lies after death is much more awful and lurid" Then he said: "O Allah! Reduce my lapses, pardon the shortcomings and overlook my ignorance, for You are All Forgiving. My mistakes are all my own and not attributable to You; only You can forgive me and grant me refuge"

When he died, he was buried with a clothing the Prophet(Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) gave him. Allaahu Akbar!!! grin

# Toor grin grin So, declaring Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan a kafir can earn a person KUFR certificate? I will rather keep that certi grin grin

Of course yes, you're a kafir. And please gladly accept it because you're known to be nagging and be slapping your hairy chest in despair whenever no one is seeing you.

* Kindly go and read a popular book titled "Men Around The Messenger". You should be able to lay your hands on that than quoting (copypasting from) book you've never seen, about Mu'awiyah. The book is enough on his evil exposition.

I should be the one telling you this, take this advice for yourself and stop copypasting from those nonsense Shi'a propaganda sites. Use your head and think!
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2017
^^^

* Now, am tired of back and forth, lie upon lie, and especially abuse over abuse. I salute you on those. You are the best when its come to that.

# My last statement is, "may Allah raise you with Mu'awiyah Ibn Abi Sufyan and Yazid Ibn Mu'awiyah on the day of Qiyamat". Illahi amin.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 10:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Demmzy15:

See this accursed liar, you claimed Ahmad ibn hanbal(rahimahullâh) SAID Mu'awiyah(RadiAllaahu Anh) died on a religion other than Islam. You've been proved to be an unrepentant liar. I pity your life!

@bold, why do you enjoy lying? Why? Why? This is the 2nd or 3rd time against me.

Demmzy15:

You're just talking, talking, talking no substance. You're a talkative. This was what ibn kathir(rahimahullâh) said concerning Mu'awiyah(RadiAllaahu Anh):

“All the Muslims unanimously agreed to swear allegince to him in 41 AH, and he remained in charge throughout this period until the year in which he died. Throughout this period Jihaad was ongoing in the lands of the enemies, and the Word of Allaah remained supreme, and booty was coming to him from the ends of the earth; the Muslims were at ease, enjoying justice, tolerance, and goodwill. He was forbearing, dignified, a leader, prominent among people, noble, just, and a man of chivalry. He was a man of good conduct, forgiving, tolerant and overlooking the mistakes of others – may Allaah have mercy upon him.”

[al-Bidaayah wan-Nihaayah: 8/118]

Mu'awiyah lived, and ruled (most of his governmental life) from Sham (Syria) since the time of Uthman. He made a huge environment for himself over there. That was what even made it difficult for Imam Ali (alayhi Salam) to depose him when the later deposed ALL the corrupt governors of Uthmanic regime.

Imam al-Dhahabi documents this:

"Mu'awiyah had behind him a huge number of people who loved him, and who went to extreme lengths in their views of him, and who placed him above (‘Ali). It was either
because he ruled them with honour, clemency and generosity, or because they were born in Syria upon love of him, and they raised their children upon that (i.e. love of
Mu’āwiyah).

Among them were a small group of the Sahabah, and lots of the Tabi’in and the people of merit. They fought on his side against the people of Iraq (i.e. Imam ‘Ali and his army), AND THEY WERE REARED UPON NASIBISM
"

Source: Abu ‘Abd Allah Shams al-Din Muhammad b. Ahmad al-Dhahabi, Siyar A’lam al-Nubala (Egypt: Maktabah al-Tawfiqiyyah), vol.4, p.269 [biography of Mu’awiyah]

Mu'awiyah was a rebel against a "rightly guided Caliph". He never paid allegiance to Imam Ali, and at worse he used to curse Imam Ali and institutionalise NASIBISM, and he died with deep hatred of Imam Ali. This alone confined him to eternal Jahanam not to mention other crimes of his.

* Again, may Allah raise you with Mu'awiyah and Yazid on Qiyamat.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Empiree: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2017

Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
AlBaqir:

@bold, why do you enjoy lying? Why? Why? This is the 2nd or 3rd time against me.

Me enjoy lying? You should be ashamed of yourself, just take a look at how you're fumbling anyhow. You've been refuted throughout the thread, you're just jumping around. From Ibn kathir to Ibn hajar to Al dhahabi, have you no shame?

Mu'awiyah lived, and ruled (most of his governmental life) from Sham (Syria) since the time of Uthman. He made a huge environment for himself over there. That was what even made it difficult for Imam Ali (alayhi Salam) to depose him when the later deposed ALL the corrupt governors of Uthmanic regime.

A corrupt government that the people under him loved? grin Wallahi, your brain is faulty. Alhamdulillah, you admitted that Mu'awiyah was a good ruler to the extent the people refused to desert him.

Imam al-Dhahabi documents this:

"Mu'awiyah had behind him a huge number of people who loved him, and who went to extreme lengths in their views of him, and who placed him above (‘Ali). It was either
because he ruled them with honour, clemency and generosity, or because they were born in Syria upon love of him, and they raised their children upon that (i.e. love of
Mu’āwiyah).

Among them were a small group of the Sahabah, and lots of the Tabi’in and the people of merit. They fought on his side against the people of Iraq (i.e. Imam ‘Ali and his army), AND THEY WERE REARED UPON NASIBISM
"

Source: Abu ‘Abd Allah Shams al-Din Muhammad b. Ahmad al-Dhahabi, Siyar A’lam al-Nubala (Egypt: Maktabah al-Tawfiqiyyah), vol.4, p.269 [biography of Mu’awiyah]

This is a lie or probably an addition from you, how can he rear them upon "nasibism" when it was recorded that Al Dhahabi relates in his Siyar, from Ya’la ibn ‘Ubayd, from his father, who said:

Abu Muslim al Khawlani, and a group of people with him, came to Muawiyah and said to him, “Are you contesting ‘Ali’s right to the Caliphate or are you similar to him?”

Muawiyah said, “No, by Allah I know that ‘Ali is better than me and that he is more entitled to the leadership than me. However, do you not know that ‘Uthman was killed unjustly? I am his cousin and I am simply seeking retributivist punishment for ‘Uthman. So go to him and say that he should hand over to me ‘Uthman’s killers and I will submit to him.”

Does this show any sign of Nasibism Shi'a kafir? undecided

Mu'awiyah was a rebel against a "rightly guided Caliph". He never paid allegiance to Imam Ali,

This is why I always call you olodo, if he never pledged allegiance according to you, then why do you then consider him a rebel?

and at worse he used to curse Imam Ali

They fought each other and you're concerned about abuses and curses? undecided

and institutionalise NASIBISM, and he died with deep hatred of Imam Ali. This alone confined him to eternal Jahanam not to mention other crimes of his.

Deep hatred for Imam Ali you say? Oya, let's see Mu'awiyah views concerning Ali and see if he hated him:

# Muawiya said to Yazeed: Do honor his (i.e Hussain’s) relation to the Prophet (s) because you should know that his father is better than your father and his mother is better than your mother. [shia book, Maqtal abi makhnaf p. 19.]

#muawatta Book 36, Number 36.19.18: Malik related to me from Yahya ibn Said from Said ibn al−Musayyab that a Syrian man called Ibn Khaybari found a man with his wife and killed him, or killed them both. Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan found it difficult to make a decision and he wrote to Abu Musa al−Ashari to ask Ali ibn Abi Talib for him about that. So Abu Musa asked Ali ibn Abi Talib and AIi said to him, “Is this thing in my land? I adjure you, you must tell me.” Abu Musa explained to him how Muawiya ibn Abi Sufyan had written him to ask Ali about it. Ali said, “I am Abu Hasan. If he does not bring four witnesses, then let him be completely handed over,” (to the relatives of the murdered man).

Mu'awiyah consulted Ali, yet in your wretched brain, he hated him?

By the way, you'll have to bring up a narration that Mu'awiyah made it a costume that Ali should be cursed on the pulpit!

* Again, may Allah raise you with Mu'awiyah and Yazid on Qiyamat.

Aameen, I pray Allaah raises me along side Ali, Abi Sufyan, Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan and Yazeed Ibn Abi Sufyan.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Empiree: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Demmzy15 has taken over from sino cheesy

All three of you can write epistles tongue
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Demmzy15:

Me enjoy lying? You should be ashamed of yourself, just take a look at how you're fumbling anyhow. You've been refuted throughout the thread, you're just jumping around. From Ibn kathir to Ibn hajar to Al dhahabi, have you no shame?

# You accused me of lying that "I said Ahmad Ibn Hanbal SAID". Despite correcting you and showing you my CLEAR statement, you insisted on the lies. Are you not enjoying lying? Like I said, this will be the 2nd or 3rd time you will deliberately or ignorantly lied against me yet no apology or feel remorse. What kind of being you are?

# Refuted? Why do people like you always feel uncomfortable? In every discussion, all you race to claim is " I refuted him, I defeated him, etc". That's stupidity. Present your submissions or counter argument and let readers judge within themselves.

# From Ibn Kathir to Dhahabi etc?! Do you have problem in that? The one strange thing about Sunni past scholars is that they (some of them) expressed "great love" for many criminal sahabah yet, exposed them of their criminalities.

Demmzy15:

A corrupt government that the people under him loved? grin Wallahi, your brain is faulty. Alhamdulillah, you admitted that Mu'awiyah was a good ruler to the extent the people refused to desert him.

# Kindly read well and stop quoting out of context. Mu'awiyah's only popular in Syria. He lavished the Syrian with wealth and they are ready to die for him. He had a huge amount of Syrian army. Then, If you love worldly things, Mu'awiyah will lavish you, but if it is akhira you prefer, you go to Imam Ali.

Demmzy15:

This is a lie or probably an addition from you, how can he rear them upon "nasibism" when it was recorded that Al Dhahabi relates in his Siyar, from Ya’la ibn ‘Ubayd, from his father, who said:

Abu Muslim al Khawlani, and a group of people with him, came to Muawiyah and said to him, “Are you contesting ‘Ali’s right to the Caliphate or are you similar to him?”

Muawiyah said, “No, by Allah I know that ‘Ali is better than me and that he is more entitled to the leadership than me. However, do you not know that ‘Uthman was killed unjustly? I am his cousin and I am simply seeking retributivist punishment for ‘Uthman. So go to him and say that he should hand over to me ‘Uthman’s killers and I will submit to him.”

Does this show any sign of Nasibism Shi'a kafir? undecided

# Obviously, Mu'awiyah knew Imam Ali is better than him just like Shaitan knew Nabi Adam was better than him; yet he couldn't control his hatred, arrogance, and defiance.

# No scholar of Ahlu Sunnah could deny Mu'awiyah's hatred for Imam Ali.

# That Mu'awiyah is only seeking punishment for Uthman's murder is a lie on itself. Nabi labeled him and his group as "Qasitun", and " Baghi group". Even, if that was the intention, you don't raise arm against a "Rightly Guided Khaliph". Doing so is fighting Allah and the Prophet.

Demmzy15:

This is why I always call you olodo, if he never pledged allegiance according to you, then why do you then consider him a rebel?

# If you think he paid allegiance to Imam Ali, kindly prove me wrong.

# Nabi labeled him REBEL, not me.

# And Nabi declared that whoever did not pledge allegiance to the Imam of his time, dies the death of pagan. That's KUFR.

# Those sahabah who did not gave Abubakr zakat were declared APOSTATE and were massacred. Mu'awiyah did not do anything Islam required him to do to the Imam of his time.

Demmzy15:

They fought each other and you're concerned about abuses and curses? undecided

# Raising arms and Fighting Ali is Haram. Its equal to fighting the Prophet himself (Hadith sahih). And in the process, he killed many righteous believers (from the sahabah and Tabi'in). That's Jahanam as Qur'an explicitly stated.

# No, I don't waste my time cursing Mu'awiyah. He's under Allah's curse 100% for cursing "the Prophet".
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by AlBaqir(m): 6:08am On Oct 16, 2017
Demmzy15:

By the way, you'll have to bring up a narration that Mu'awiyah made it a costume that Ali should be cursed on the pulpit!

# Was it in your dreams did I mentioned @underline? We are saying your master used to curse Ali and ordered people to do same. Here you are trying to sweep that under the carpet and looking for "on the pulpit". Does it matter? Anyway, it was after the death of Mu'awiyah, the father of Nasibism, that cursing of Imam Ali on the pulpit established. Even, if you did not CURSE Ali or any of the Ahl al-Bayt but there is an atom of hatred in your heart for them, you are a Munafiq.

Demmzy15:

Aameen, I pray Allaah raises me along side Ali, Abi Sufyan, Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufyan and Yazeed Ibn Abi Sufyan.

# It is not possible to want to be under epitome of Iman and epitome of Nifaq and KUFR at the same time. You will have to choose a side.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by asunmoGGMU(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
I find it difficult to comprehend when I see Muslims use strong words for themselves in the cause of argument on this platform. It is a shame.
Re: The Killers Of Hussein And The Family Of The Prophet by Demmzy15(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Was it in your dreams did I mentioned @underline?

Oya sorry!!! grin

We are saying your master used to curse Ali and ordered people to do same.

As for him abusing Ali(RadiAllaahu Anh), an answer was given by BeansAndBread in that twelve Imam thread. So go and read, besides, Al Abbas also abused Ali - may Allaah be pleased with them both-

@underlined, we need evidence for this not just chest beatings and face slapping!

[s]Here you are trying to sweep that under the carpet and looking for "on the pulpit". Does it matter? Anyway, it was after the death of Mu'awiyah, the father of Nasibism, that cursing of Imam Ali on the pulpit established.[/s] Even, if you did not CURSE Ali or any of the Ahl al-Bayt but there is an atom of hatred in your heart for them, you are a Munafiq.

Allaahu Akbar, you've clearly defined yourself to be a Munafiq, a kafir in reality. You hate the wives of the Prophet(Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) who were from the household.

I'm challenging you to show us where Mu'awiyah ever claimed he hated Ali or any of the Ahl e Beyt - may Allaah be pleased with them all-

# It is not possible to want to be under epitome of Iman and epitome of Nifaq and KUFR at the same time. You will have to choose a side.

Absolute rubbish, Insha'Allaahu you'll get my replies to your hate filled posts!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Quran Was Corrupted / Some Of The Sunnahs Of Fasting / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.