Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You (4661 Views)

A 14 Year Old Girl Did Dis To Me This Evening In Lagos. / What Is The Occupation Of Your Current Girlfreind Or Fiancee / Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 25, 2015
The truth be told, if I dare catch my girl friend or fiancee dating another guy beside me, I may still forgive her if she promise to change n she does... But if I get to know that she has been having sex with another person, Chai.... That one means it is over.. As in permanently over between us... Fine, she made av bin involve Into sexual intercourse before we met but if she still does it after we started dating... No prayer can change that.. Not even fasting, dts if she does so.... Bcox I can't be protecting and preserving a lady for my future and she is wasting it somewhere with another guy..... I wunt cheat on her,, so I wunt accept her cheating on me to the extent of sex..... Chai..... Totally finished ni..... Lobatan.... I know some will criticise me for this especially ladies of their kinds.........

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by falconey(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2015
easy nigga, she is not your wife!

We are all players, just because you choose not to 'cheat' on her doesn't mean she will do the same.
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by pet4ril(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Well, if you really make up your mind not to cheat on her, God will also give you the one that won't cheat on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2015
You're not making sense. You will forgive her if she's seeing somebody else but won't forgive her if she's smashing the guy? Don't you see the connection between the two? If she's dating him, there's 99% chance she's also sleeping with him. Unless of course he's the gullible type that gets duped into believing she's still a virgin & will only get into it after marriage undecided
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Cutehector(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2015
I duno why people get worked up in life.. Dat someone cheats on u without u two being legally bound doesn't mean u will begin to do all manner of things against dat person..

I will sound this to evryone readin my comment, evryboyfrnd or girlfrnd is absolutely free to do whatever he or she pleases as long as they havnt made any vows whatsoever to u. U don't own them, and they don't own u.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by faith551(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mehn!!! Guy's sef.
Do you know why the lion is the most feared animal in the jungle? It knows how to play cool, and it's a master if violence too.
When a girl I play cool for screws up, there's no need for the emotional outburst, I'll simply teach her how to be a better player, simple!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by IamLEGEND1: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
o.k
i has hear
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
In a nutshell its ok for her 2 date anoda guy bu she shouldn't sleep wit him. Ok
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Richardonald(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
I bash you that say everybody can do whatever he or she like..no prob. Tell my girlfriend to start bleeping around becuz we are not bound yet..she will tell me if she will force me to marry her..
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
I don't understand this guy at all.. angry angry angry
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by misspicy(f): 12:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
What is this one saying sef...lol,now i get,he wants guys support but dem guys just fall him hand.hahahahahahaha grin
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Omotayor123(f): 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
He who want Equity must do Equity. If you can abide by that... Then no Problem!
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by fuckshit: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
I duno why people get worked up in life.. Dat someone cheats on u without u two being legally bound doesn't mean u will begin to do all manner of things against dat person..
fυςking right; no need to fυςking get worked up;
I will sound this to evryone readin my comment, evryboyfrnd or girlfrnd is absolutely free to do whatever he or she pleases as long as they havnt made any vows whatsoever to u. U don't own them, and they don't own u.
fυςking true; that's the fυςking “unwritten" rule of this bloody fυςking bullşhit “game"; she's fυςking saying “I LOVE YOU" to one fυςking “cool headed" nice guy; while she's getting her pυssy fυςked by another bad αss motherfυςker; same with the guy; his fυςking saying “I LOVE YOU" yet his fυςking another tight αss pυssy by the side;
BUT… it's fυςking good if one fυςking defines their relationship; that way one fυςking knows which direction one is fυςking heading; (open relationship fυςking rocks)

in fυςking conclusion; if you're fυςking unhappy; fυςking leave; don't cheat; one is fυςking free to choose which diςk or pυssy he or she wants to fυςk grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking true; that's the fυςking “unwritten" rule of this bloody fυςking bullşhit “game"; she's fυςking saying “I LOVE YOU" to one fυςking “cool headed" nice guy; while she's getting her pυssy fυςked by another bad αss motherfυςker; same with the guy; his fυςking saying “I LOVE YOU" yet his fυςking another tight αss pυssy by the side;
BUT… it's fυςking good if one fυςking defines their relationship; that way one fυςking knows which direction one is fυςking heading; (open relationship fυςking rocks)

in fυςking conclusion; if you're fυςking unhappy; fυςking leave; don't cheat; one is fυςking free to choose which diςk or pυssy he or she wants to fυςk grin grin

Chai Bros u too like Bleep. Wetin self? U wan kill urself? See im moniker gan. Jus busy f*ucking d f*ucking f*uckers
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
fuckshit:

Fùck yeah

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by fuckshit: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Anyss:

Chai Bros u too like fυck. Wetin self? U wan kill urself? See im moniker gan. Jus busy f*ucking d f*ucking f*uckers
fυςking right; it's one of the most fυςking interesting word in the English language; I ain't fυςking killing myself; just fυςking having fun grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Does this even make sense?
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
fuckshit:
fυςking right; it's one of the most fυςking interesting word in the English language; I ain't fυςking killing myself; just fυςking having fun grin grin

More grease to ur ***** den. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Haywhymido(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
pet4ril:
Well, if you really make up your mind not to cheat on her, God will also give you the one that won't cheat on you
amin. May dat prayer be answered 4 me
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Sheflex4real(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
Damn, are we surpose to belief that as long as we are not married yet,but we are still boyfriend and girlfriend,it ok for our girls to be sleeping around like dogs.i mean it's understandable if this is coming from a lady, but coming from a guy is just sick.. just for the record, my girl date someone else while we are still together. "we r done". It nothing personal, i just don't date dogs or people that i can't trust.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by phillipay: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
if you're not cheating because u dnt have enough money or goodlooking enough then the only reason she wont cheat is if she's ready for marriage....
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by 4everGrand(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:

Wat u saying?
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Richiy(f): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:

Maybe you are talking about just ordinary dating or fun. People involved in serious relationships know that it is just a stepping stone to the next level and hence they treat it like that. As I am now, I can no longer take that attitude to relationships. If I commit to you, you damn well commit to me too.
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Seculent: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
Cutehector:

Stop encouraging people to cheat.
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Richiy(f): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sheflex4real:
Damn, are we surpose to belief that as long as we are not married yet,but we are still boyfriend and girlfriend,it ok for our girls to be sleeping around like dogs.i mean it's understandable if this is coming from a lady, but coming from a guy is just sick.. just for the record, my girl date someone else while we are still together. "we r done". It nothing personal, i just don't date dogs or people that i can't trust.

One million likes.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by sse7en(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Sheflex4real:

Help me tell them oh, so because I neva marry babe now...she has d right to sleep around...and expect her to change wen we get married. Unless we are playing each other sha...I can let it slide if u cheat but once I am committed dont even try it or we are done.

Well different strokes for different folks..but me oh...NO WAY IN HELL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by 14teenK: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
OP u can't have your cake and still eat it.......MBANUUU!!
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2015
fuckshit:

More grease to ur elbow den. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dnt u negative commentators know what I mean by fiancee... Let's just say like few months to wedding and u discover anoda guy is banging her....... For me, whether married or not, it is finally over even dou she cry blood..... Den water.... No way
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Sheflex4real(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
sse7en:

Help me tell them oh, so because I neva marry babe now...she has d right to sleep around...and expect her to change wen we get married. Unless we are playing each other sha...I can let it slide if u cheat but once I am committed dont even try it or we are done.

Well different strokes for different folks..but me oh...NO WAY IN HELL!!!
u are on point.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by deebest2: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You by Bamz555: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mr oga just bcuz we ar all free nd nobdy own d other does nt mean we can do watever nd mess ourselves up arnd. A future u fail to plan 4, u plan to fail in it. I put dis question 2u. Would u just meet a lady today nd marry her d same day? If NO, do u den mean btw d space of u date/courting nd wedding day, she can go nd mess herself around bcuz u don't own her yet Abeg let's be logically sincere 2ourselvs!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Ex Prepares This Food For You, Will You Eat It? / 7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them / I Am Married, But In Love With A Younger Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.