Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,513 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

To All Movie Scripts Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / To All Movie Scripts Writers (524 Views)

Arch. / Scripts Writer Needed Urgently / Advice Needed:please Nairalanders Where Can I Sell Out My Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Movie Scripts Writers by KingN(m): 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello! To my fellow script writers.

Have you been looking for a producer to buy your script, don't worry, I have found a site were you can upload your script for producers to buy.

http://www.filmscript.wap.mu is a trusted place to sell your script and their is NO CHARGES Apply.
Re: To All Movie Scripts Writers by daveP(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ive tried this stuff like 2times and no result. Luckily for me, i didnt send in confam script that has potential hit.

The 2nd one i did, they told us to send in 3000words of a story for a movie and if our story hammer with the so called oga, we'l get paid. Since 6months ago now........ Even undertaker's grave has sound in it than the silence this peeps are giving.

So convince peeps like us shocked

1 Like

Re: To All Movie Scripts Writers by KingN(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
daveP:
Ive tried this stuff like 2times and no result. Luckily for me, i didnt send in confam script that has potential hit.

The 2nd one i did, they told us to send in 3000words of a story for a movie and if our story hammer with the so called oga, we'l get paid. Since 6months ago now........ Even undertaker's grave has sound in it than the silence this peeps are giving.

So convince peeps like us shocked
try this and wait for a producer to buy your script
Re: To All Movie Scripts Writers by AfricanScript: 4:46am On Oct 29, 2015
Does the site specify its acceptance standards for movie scripts? The landing page has no instructions to that effect, script writers should not waste time uploading inadmissible work.

And, how are writers sure that their work is not being stolen? Script writers should be wary of providing entire script to website without information about intellectual property rights.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forsake Not The Gathering Of The Believers / An Encomium Of Garri / Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.