Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet (1950 Views)

A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree / Since The Death Of Muhammad, Allah Is No More Speaking / Was Ishmael A Prophet? Simple Question For Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
These are the peculiarities of Muhammad, which you cannot find with any of God’s prophets.

He was the only prophet from the Arabs

Even though the Quran ( 29:27) agrees that God appoints prophets from only the lineage of Isaac and Jacob, disqualifying Muhammad as a prophet from God as he was from the lineage of Ishmael, it contradicts itself by saying “for all people there is a prophet” (Quran 10:47). The quran further contradicts itself when it says there was no prophet in Arabs before Muhammad (Quran 34:44). If every people have a prophet, why was there none for the Arabs before Muhammad? Therefore Muhammad remains the only prophet of allah. “There is no god except allahh and Muhammad is his messenger”. Muhammad is the only messenger of allah.

He was the only prophet who had immunity against his lord’s Laws

They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not[b] approach [/b]them until they are clean.But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.
Qur'an 2:222

Muhammad had immunity against that quranic injunction and could violate it: Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to f.ondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).
Sahih Bukhari 1:6: 298

Again, allah restricted the number of a muslim’s wives to four (Quran 4:3). But Muhammad had immunity against this and married more. He had up to eleven wives.

The true God would not tolerate his prophet violating his laws.

He was the only prophet who was affected by charm or magic

Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect)... (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660).

Even in that condition, he was still thinking of sex. Serious.

The true God protects His own people from the effect of charm and magic: No spell can curse the descendants of Jacob. No magic can harm the people of Israel. Now it will be said of Jacob and Israel: 'See what God has done! (Number 23:23, GOD'S WORD® Translation).

He was the only prophet who received command to force people to accept his newly found religion

(Qur'an 2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

Bukhari (2:24) - "Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

The order is being enforced till today by ISIL, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, Boko Haram etc. the true muslims in the sense of true islam.

He was the only prophet who married the wife of his adopted son

Quran 33:37-38 Yusufali ] Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

There can be no difficulty to the Prophet in what Allah has indicated to him as a duty. It was the practice (approved) of Allah amongst those of old that have passed away. And the command of Allah is a decree determined.

He was the only prophet who married the one and only wife of Zaid, his adopted son. No prophet in history did such a disgusting thing. And to cover up the shameful act, allah had to lie that it was the practice of the people of old. When asked which people, muslims could not provide the answer till today.

He was the only prophet who ended his prophethood with a curse

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427
But Jesus died blessing his enemies: "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." (Luke 23:34).

He was the only prophet who married a baby girl (A Pedophile)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by resty4(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Moh'd is d worst imposter. Islam is scam.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by adullam210: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
The only prophet to head a highway robbery gang.
The only prophet to be given certain percentage of war booty.
The only prophet to be given special food to enable him sleep with large number of women per night.
Real 'world most notorious prophet'!

1 Like

Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by Annunaki(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
The only prophet who is roasting in hell right now.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
Nice contributions.
But where are muslims na?
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by Annunaki(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:
Nice contributions.

But where are muslims na?

They are in hiding, if it were you won't you be ashamed of your 'prophet' ? cheesy
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by Maamin(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Here is my favourite part smiley

"May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427
But Jesus died blessing his enemies: "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." (Luke 23:34).

Give me more of Jesus any day any time..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Annunaki:

They are in hiding, if it were you won't you be ashamed of your 'prophet' ? cheesy

Hidding?

Instead of being ashamed and hidding, why didn't they come out boldly and renounce islam for its falsehood?
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by Annunaki(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Hidding?

Instead of being ashamed and hidding, why didn't they come out boldly and renounce islam for its falsehood?

It's not easy to renounce a cult na, they will be ostracised or even killed if they try it thus they choose to kontinu suffering and smiling.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2015
Annunaki:

It's not easy to renounce a cult na, they will be ostracised or even killed if they try it thus they choose to kontinu suffering and smiling.

May God in His mercies deliver them.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by Annunaki(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:

May God in His mercies deliver them.

That over a billion souls are trapped in the Deceit of islam is a testament to how powerful satan is.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by basilico: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
The only prophet to officially endorse lying.
Signed a treaty with mecca n people for 10 years but broke it when he felt powerful enough to subdue them.
Muslims follow this.
I'll give two examples

Last year in the Gaza war Hamas proposed to sign a 10 year treaty with Israel.

The Iran deal has a clause that allows Iran to halt ballistic missile development for 8 years.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
Annunaki:

That over a billion souls are trapped in the Deceit of islam is a testament to how powerful satan is.

Yes, you are right.

Satan is principality according to Ephesians chapter 6.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
basilico:
The only prophet to officially endorse lying.
Signed a treaty with mecca n people for 10 years but broke it when he felt powerful enough to subdue them.
Muslims follow this.
I'll give two examples

Last year in the Gaza war Hamas proposed to sign a 10 year treaty with Israel.

The Iran deal has a clause that allows Iran to halt ballistic missile development for 8 years.

Lying is the character of the Devil, infact the bible calls satan the father of liars.

No wonder muslims defend islam with lies.

2 Likes

Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by HomoSapiien: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
Muhammedu like many other prophet of the bible is a terrorist, armed robber, Barbaric caveman. They all claimed to receive revelation from one Barbaric god of the middle east. Religion for the gullible fools in Africa. undecided
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
HomoSapiien:
Muhammedu like many other prophet of the bible is a terrorist, armed robber, Barbaric caveman. They all claimed to receive revelation from one Barbaric god of the middle east. Religion for the gullible fools in Africa. undecided

No thanks for your negative contribution.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by HomoSapiien: 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:

No thanks for your negative contribution.

Excuse me, this thread is about atrocities of muhammadu, and to further buttress your OP I pointed who muhammadu was, wasnt he all I said he was?
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by HomoSapiien: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:

Lying is the character of the Devil, infact the bible calls satan the father of liars.

Yahweh infact according to the bolded part is satan because we learnt that he and his angels told many lies
Why are they lying and deceiving people?
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by basilico: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:

I should have added that Iran 3 days ago tested a new 'precision' missile. The UN is set to investigate whether its in contravention to the deal.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0SG27U20151022

Iran could not even wait for 8 years to test a ballistic missile.
Just because the "best of the people " think kuffar is inferior to them and Muslims are allowed to lie when they are weak.
When they get strong any treaty with infidels can be broken at will.
When will the West learn the truth about Islam?
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by basilico: 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Yahweh infact according to the bolded part is satan because we leart that he told many lies with his angels?. Why are they lying and deceiving people?

According to Quran he gave the children of Israel land that they currently live in. Was he lying?
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by HomoSapiien: 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
basilico:

According to Quran he gave the children of Israel land that they currently live in. Was he lying?

What's my business with that? undecided
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
basilico:

I should have added that Iran 3 days ago tested a new 'precision' missile. The UN is set to investigate whether its in contravention to the deal.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0SG27U20151022

Iran could not even wait for 8 years to test a ballistic missile.
Just because the "best of the people " think kuffar is inferior to them and Muslims are allowed to lie when they are weak.
When they get strong any treaty with infidels can be broken at will.
When will the West learn the truth about Islam?

It is a pity that the West is yet to know what islam stands for. The quran confirms islam is out to conquer the world (Quran 9:33). By this alone, all right thinking people should know that the Arabs amassing weapons is to fulfil allahh's injunction of conquering the world. I pray it will not be too late before the West realizes it.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by Annunaki(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Who is this dunce
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by Annunaki(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:

It is a pity that the West is yet to know what islam stands for. The quran confirms islam is out to conquer the world (Quran 9:33). By this alone, all right thinking people should know that the Arabs amassing weapons is to fulfil allahh's injunction of conquering the world. I pray it will not be too late before the West realizes it.

If their allaah was so powerful why as it been failing in it's quest to subdue the world for over 1,400 years?
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by HomoSapiien: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Annunaki:

Who is this dunce
Yahweh son of Eli :-< wink
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by malvisguy212: 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2015
HomoSapiien:

Yahweh infact according to the bolded part is satan because we learnt that he and his angels told many lies
Why are they lying and deceiving people?
if you have any issue with God, open your thread and ask your questions, this thread is not for atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by basilico: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:

The west is so deluded by leftist haters who run MSM , universities and have abrogated to themselves the intellectually superior notion on know it all. With Saudi funding MSM panders to Islam.
Leftist indoctrinate the masses in their war against Xtianity and abet Muslim invasion like what's happening in Europe today.
The multicultural theory promoted by the left as the gospel truth orders Judeo Christian formerly states to be secular and favour Islam while demonizing Xtianity.
The MSM leftist has been winning and I'll quote 3 major countries where they are in control

Australia voted for a leftist govt
Canada voted in extreme left Trudeau.
Britain voted in Corbyn .

By media manipulation the left is working hard for it's downfall by inviting Muslim lying economic immigrants.

Europe is saddled by these migrants, Merkel is begging Turkey to stop the crisis with the promise of inducting Turkey Sunni Muslims into the Schengen border free zone.

Ha ha ha A proponent of no borders in Europe was raped by these invaders But was advicef to keep quiet because it will upset the cause of open borders. Last week.
Leftism multiculturalism is madness that will lead to a world war.

1 Like

Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by malvisguy212: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:
These are the peculiarities of Muhammad, which you cannot find with any of God’s prophets.

He was the only prophet from the Arabs

Even though the Quran ( 29:27) agrees that God appoints prophets from only the lineage of Isaac and Jacob, disqualifying Muhammad as a prophet from God as he was from the lineage of Ishmael, it contradicts itself by saying “for all people there is a prophet” (Quran 10:47). The quran further contradicts itself when it says there was no prophet in Arabs before Muhammad (Quran 34:44). If every people have a prophet, why was there none for the Arabs before Muhammad? Therefore Muhammad remains the only prophet of allah. “There is no god except allahh and Muhammad is his messenger”. Muhammad is the only messenger of allah.

He was the only prophet who had immunity against his lord’s Laws

They ask thee concerning women's courses. Say: They are a hurt and a pollution: So keep away from women in their courses, and do not[b] approach [/b]them until they are clean.But when they have purified themselves, ye may approach them in any manner, time, or place ordained for you by Allah. For Allah loves those who turn to Him constantly and He loves those who keep themselves pure and clean.
Qur'an 2:222

Muhammad had immunity against that quranic injunction and could violate it: Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet and I used to take a bath from a single pot while we were Junub. During the menses, he used to order me to put on an Izar (dress worn below the waist) and used to f.ondle me. While in Itikaf, he used to bring his head near me and I would wash it while I used to be in my periods (menses).
Sahih Bukhari 1:6: 298

Again, allah restricted the number of a muslim’s wives to four (Quran 4:3). But Muhammad had immunity against this and married more. He had up to eleven wives.

The true God would not tolerate his prophet violating his laws.

He was the only prophet who was affected by charm or magic

Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect)... (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 71, Number 660).

Even in that condition, he was still thinking of sex. Serious.

The true God protects His own people from the effect of charm and magic: No spell can curse the descendants of Jacob. No magic can harm the people of Israel. Now it will be said of Jacob and Israel: 'See what God has done! (Number 23:23, GOD'S WORD® Translation).

He was the only prophet who received command to force people to accept his newly found religion

(Qur'an 2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion be only for Allah. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers.

Bukhari (2:24) - "Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

The order is being enforced till today by ISIL, Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabab, Boko Haram etc. the true muslims in the sense of true islam.

He was the only prophet who married the wife of his adopted son

Quran 33:37-38 Yusufali ] Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah's command must be fulfilled.

There can be no difficulty to the Prophet in what Allah has indicated to him as a duty. It was the practice (approved) of Allah amongst those of old that have passed away. And the command of Allah is a decree determined.

He was the only prophet who married the one and only wife of Zaid, his adopted son. No prophet in history did such a disgusting thing. And to cover up the shameful act, allah had to lie that it was the practice of the people of old. When asked which people, muslims could not provide the answer till today.

He was the only prophet who married a baby girl (A Pedophile)

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

I love this. nice one op.

4 Likes

Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
I love this. nice one op.
You are blessed bro.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by HomoSapiien: 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
malvisguy212:
if you have any issue with God, open your thread and ask your questions, this thread is not for atheists.

Shutup dolt, I am not an atheist

1 Like

Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by truthman2012(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Annunaki:

If their allaah was so powerful why as it been failing in it's quest to subdue the world for over 1,400 years?

Satan will always try in vain.
Re: Peculiarities Of Muhammad As A Prophet by malvisguy212: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2015
truthman2012:

You are blessed bro.
and you too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ACADIP Got The Perfect Answer / Lessons From Hadith 2 Of The Forty Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih / Relationship Trend For Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.