Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead (84556 Views)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
Minus 1

farano:
RIP
Ma'am mod, can I stalk you a Lil? tongue
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
I hope she gave her life to Christ before she died! [color=#990000][/color]

Because what will it profit a man that gain the whole wide world and loses his soul
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by AgbalagbaOle: 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
y
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by steph2sweet(f): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
President of Nigeria prostitute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by francizy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Lalasticlala Olosho dem presido eyaff kpeme oh! cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by ifyalways(f): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Awwww
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
RIP to d dead

I was tinkin H.I. Sumtin killed her sha
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by tydi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Lol
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Heheheheeee
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by IYANGBALI: 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Thank God,now her borehole can rest in peace
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
pontirock:
Report reaching DAILY POST, Sunday afternoon has it that President of the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes, Jessica Elvis is dead.

Elvis died Sunday afternoon in an undisclosed hospital in Benin after battling a protracted heart-related disease.

Confirming the sad development to DAILY POST on Sunday afternoon, the Secretary General of the association, Tamar Tion in a terse text message described Elvis’ demise as a sad loss to the group.

“Hi Ameh, want to inform you that we just lost our President, Jessy this afternoon. She died after battling heart-related disease for years. It is a sad loss to NANP and we pray God to give her family and 15-year-old daughter the fortitude to bear the loss,” the statement added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/25/breaking-president-of-nigerian-prostitutes-jessica-elvis-is-dead/
undecided
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by cremedelacreme: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
She died in Benin. Is she from Edo? grin

2 Likes

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by omonnakoda: 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
What a shame!!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Etizz: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na wah..... A whole president nai die so oh, I wonder how d burial ceremony will be...... RIP
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by HomoSapiien: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
vizkiz:
[color=#000099] she died a hoe?
Lol, straight ticket to hell
] /color]

Which hell?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Kazrem(m): 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ha!
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by joxxy01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
HIV
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by badex007: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]frm tdy nw, na free till
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by seangy4konji: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rip ma.

God bless the house you left behind.
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
they have association?
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin
lagmostkuit:
Lalasticlala Olosho dem presido eyaff kpeme oh! cry cry cry cry
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by ERAKAMUS: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Olosho President Rip
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by NOBODYY: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Na so she just die like dat ehn
And na too much bj go cause am oo

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by martha89: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=cremedelacreme post=39352878]She died in Benin. Is she from Edo? grin[/quote No her really name was Oluchi
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by Etizz: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
izzy4shizzy:
RIP to d dead

I was tinkin H.I. Sumtin killed her sha

Bros, believe it or not, most of dis prostitute are more free from diseases compare to some so called boo....
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by wristbangle: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Don't even know what to say sef undecided
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by elbaraj001(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mogbe.....i don...die.....
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by lewisacid(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dy shld declear 3 days free fuckin

1 Like

Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by ijustdey: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
it's a pleasure knowing how many manhood you have bring joy and pleasure to when you were alive

one punni down
Re: President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead by francizy(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
lagmostkuit:

grin grin grin grin grin

Heheheheeee

No let them catch you oh! Olosho sabi fight like men oh, unlike you way be ajebo, them go beat u like small pikin oh.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics) / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Romancelanders Voicenote Thread......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.