Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments (16059 Views)

Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim / Create A Fiverr-like Website Without Coding. / Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
I don't have Adsense yet i'm still good.

Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
DJBIGGY:

That shit do not work men... How many people click on ads on a blog sef? Not to mention buying stuffs online.... only works for people already popular in nigeria whose blog content is all about fashion and marketing stuffs online

You should definitely get more educated on the subject matter before you spread half truths.

Affiliate marketing works, it grit and work, but does it work?? YES!
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Speakdatruth: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
blog blog everywhere and all if dem na CnP
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Speakdatruth: 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
blog blog everywhere and all if dem na CnP
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Speakdatruth:
blog blog everywhere
and all if dem na CnP
Yes...Everyone else but me.

Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by dwesternmall: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Speakdatruth: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Brandnew2:

Yes...Everyone else but me.
so u are saying u write all ur posts yourself?
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by repogirl(f): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
ADULTBASE:
#MONEY #KUDI #OWO!
Alway remember Money is the root of all evil!
WRONG!!!! THE LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil! angry

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Speakdatruth:
so u are saying u write all ur posts yourself?
Hands on my Bible.

Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by iykepromotions: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
You don't need to have a website or blog before you start making money online. you can simply invest in expired domain names. what this simply means is to buy a domain name for as low as $9, park it, the parking company put ads on it and it will look exactly like a website. now this is how you makes money whenever a visitor visits and clicks on an ad you make money. another way to make money from expired domain is to sell it off when the right price comes. I sold my first domain for $550 Usd at afternic with an investment of $9. for more info about visit https://www.nairaland.com/2540836/what-make-money-online
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Speakdatruth: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
Brandnew2:
Hands on my Bible.
ok, I believe u
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Bishops10(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
On my way to Paris....who is with me?
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by abbeyman1798: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nope, love of money is the root of all evil sir. cheesy
ADULTBASE:
#MONEY #KUDI #OWO!
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by holydrunk: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice write up
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by bummyla(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Thanks A Lot!
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Damianobi(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Please let's make our borther Paschal Davids to become the next MR. Tourism Abia state 2015....jst follow d link below and push d like button....God bless u, God bless this group. #Thanks

https://mobile.facebook.com/MRTOURISMABIA/photos/ms.c.eJw9zNsNwDAIQ9GNKnB4mP0Xa1IaPo98ZZZCkzSQafrwdwYgadcl5W6S4~_5l3P36DMQ6OyLGe1evurb9Z7Uw7t7H3bO9oKdn~_gtX5SPS.bps.a.891164680960728.1073741831.673053139438551/891217890955407/?type=3&source=48&refid=17&_ft_=tl_objid.891223210954875%3Athid.673053139438551%3A306061129499414%3A43%3A0%3A1448956799%3A-7775674280795878620
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hire me, I can write for your blog. Pm me if you are interested
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by miqos02(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice, thanks for sharing this tips
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by wink2015(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Booyakasha:
Hello Geeks! this post will tell you all you need to know on how to monetize your blog or website without advertisments. So, you think everything is about having Google AdSense? or you are a newbie to the blogosphere? well you don't need to fully rely on running ads on your website or blog although advertising for various adNetworks like Google AdSense etc is no doubt a very healthy choice... Below i'll be sharing some really good methods on how to monetize your blog or website without placing ads on your pages.

Write An Ebook

So, i'm sure you know what an ebook is? well you can start by writing a good post on a particular topic on your blog or website, then write an even better ebook with richer details about that topic and put it up for sale. Trust me, this idea works, if your content is great why won't i buy an ebook with even greater content inside? remember, the prices might scare your readers, so start up with a lower price.

Go Freelance!

So you've got good blogging and writing skills? why not put yourself up for auction? you sure will earn alot from other authority blogs/website (bigger blogs).
You can write good posts on your website or blog and put your email address below telling any intrested person(s) that you can be hired or you can be more direct by sending emails to big blogs of similar niche, or you can create a page on your website or blog and put an attractive title like "Hire me!" or "I Can write for your blog!", you will be suprised by the amount of blogs willing to hire you for a good amount.
Most freelance writers make about $5 - $200 per post! great isn't it?

Do Paid Reviews for any great tech company!

Okay, so you run a tech niche blog or website? this one is for you!
If you like Tecno phones or HP Laptops you can do sponsored reviews, contact the company you want to sponsor on your blog and make a deal with them. You can open a youtube channel and make a video hyping their latest products, specs and prices..Then again, you must not charge your customers too much and you must have good traffic to actually compel your customers.

Sell Your Products!

This is basically the most commonest ways of earning from your blog or website,
do you have any product you want to sell? then your blog or website is the best avenue to use in marketing your products.

Create A Premium Blog

If you have a large fan base and readers on your blog, start offering them premium contents, who wouldn't pay to know that which you know? you can even run a promo, offering your premium contents free to most active members, thus increasing unique visitors and overall traffic.

Share what you Know! But not for free..

So you're an expert in your field, and you know alot of things that many people are begging to know, why not earn from sharing what you know?
You can offer personal coaching for a fee and watch how people will pay to acquire that valuable knowledge you have.

Important tips

There are other cool ways you can earn from your blog or website apart from Advertisment, and you know how hard it is to get approved by some pretty good Adnetworks like AdSense, owning a website or blog this days is a really tough competition, when you have stuffs like copyright infringement, SEO, traffic etc... So you need to step up your game and become a hardworker like goku in dragonball Z! And surpass your own limit, then and only then will you see miraculous results.

SOURCE: http://www.gdevit.com/topic66/how-to-make-money-from-your-blog-or-website-without-advertisments

[size=17pt]What are the options a blogger should resort to or to take if one is banned from the use of google adsense by the management of google for clicking on google ads. I mean fraud clicks[/size]
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by donwise1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Booyakasha(f): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
KomradeKorsche:
Nice, been looking for his to monetize [url]Starttells.com[/url] which runs on the free WordPress that doesn't support AdSense.
Hide Ogunsaya of Ogbonge Blog also adviced on running consultancy services.
Hello there, i can help you if you want, if you haven't been banned by adsense you can still get approved, you see, it's not all bad.. Do try to join our forum, you'll get answers there. wink
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Fertilenigeria: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
This is it...

I have said it time and time again. Stop waiting for Google AdSense and learn the real ways to make money from your blog.

It's nice to see this list. I have used many of the hint above before. I just wonder the guy knew it too. I used most of the idea to make money from my one month old blog.

I can show you how I do this for free. Join my free internet business training via email. See the link on my signature. It's only for few lucky people
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Booyakasha(f): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
wink2015:

[size=17pt]What are the options a blogger should resort to or to take if one is banned from the use of google adsense by the management of google for clicking on google ads. I mean fraud clicks[/size]
Firstly, you should try to maintain your traffic(very important), then try other adnetworks... Adcash is amazing, you can even buy a car if you use adcash with good traffic grin
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by skeyz: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
earn money today by generating traffic for websites.... to get started, visit...... http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=300906
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
McBrooklyn:
With The Way People Dey Serious Nowadays About Blogging undecided . . . BTW, I wanna learn hacking and anybody here who care to be of help cool
I can teach u sql injection and facebook phishin.
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
skeyz:
earn money today by generating traffic for websites.... to get started, visit...... http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=300906
stop wasting ur time bro, u can't see one dollar from dat site.
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by santuse: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by Swiftboy(m): 3:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Money is not the root of all evil...lack of money is the root of evil. When you want to quote Bible,do it just the way its in it. 'The LOVE of money is the root of all evil'. grin
ADULTBASE:
#MONEY #KUDI #OWO!
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by wink2015(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2015
Booyakasha:

Firstly, you should try to maintain your traffic(very important), then try other adnetworks... Adcash is amazing, you can even buy a car if you use adcash with good traffic grin

Thanks for your suggestion. I will review the website Adcash.
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Great idea
Re: How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments by cr8v(f): 11:02am On Nov 17, 2015
Good and workable tips...just the right patience and attitude. it definately wont work in a day
www.okpeke.com
http://www.okpeke.com/10-types-of-fashion-styles/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook And Instagram Is Currently Down / How Does E-transact Work? Used It Before? / Royal Rumble! Paga Vs. Voguepay. Vs Gtpay. Vs Interswitch. Vs Zenith Global Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.