Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 (1811 Views)

Quit Order: Igbo Living In North Relocate Wives, Children / N5,000: FG To Use Biometric Data Collation / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
I intend this post to be both Political and Religious, as I believe that Religion is only an aspect or Expression of Politics, as Politics in itself is the very act of living with our fellow human beings in a state of tolerance, respect and Love/patriotism, with that said, the world is advancing, and many things have happened in the last 15 years that have changed the course of the History of the world, the world has never been the same since the bombing of the world trade center in America, and now the world is suffering from a sickness that is war. And this sickness that is war is going to be the bane of our collective existence as Humans if care is not taken. And with the advancement in technology, unique and private individual identification numbers are being given to citizens of many nations all over the World, these numbers are in the forms of Social Security, BVN, NIMC, etc, but all these biometric database is only for the agenda of a one world government, that would be controlled from either America or England. We are experiencing great things, and it is important that we record these things for the sake of Posterity. The mark of the beast that was forecasted to christians and muslims in the bible is here, although it is not a literal 666 but it is going to be difficult to buy or sell without these numbers. The society is now being digitized, and religious freedom would soon be limited like in the US and Europe. I urge my faithful brothers and sisters to go closer to God in prayers as the next few months would be stranger than fiction, may God Save us.
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by mankand(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dude stop spreading lies, 666 is not the mark of the beast, it represents the carbon el mentioned responsible for melanin.

6 protons
6 Neutron
6 Electron

Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
mankand:
Dude stop spreading lies, 666 is not the mark of the beast, it represents the carbon el mentioned responsible for melanin.

6 protons
6 Neutron
6 Electron
and this is how they try to confuse you
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by mankand(m): 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
bolaino:

Can you read yourself?

Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
mankand:

Can you read yourself?

this is Propaganda my friend. Don't be believing propaganda and stuff, it's not good for your spiritual life
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by mankand(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
bolaino:
this is Propaganda my friend. Don't be believing propaganda and stuff, it's not good for your spiritual life

Science is now propaganda? What do you even understand by spirituality?

I guess you are just closed minded
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by neocortex: 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
@bolaino
have you registered for BVN ?
If yes you already have the mark and you are going to rot in hell undecided

If you researched properly you will discover that 666 was a cryptic reference
to the Roman emperor Nero who persecuted some christians.
The authors of revelation were too scared to mention him by name.
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by stinggy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
bolaino:
I am duly registered.
But can you transfer money in your account to mine and stay off BVN registration? It is evil and a mark of the beast undecided
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
mankand:

Science is now propaganda? What do you even understand by spirituality?

I guess you are just closed minded
I'm not being close minded, a large part of science is still highly speculative, not all science has be proven, so let's not go all "science is cool and has all the answers" but rather let's reflect and think of the Impact science and it's theories are having in our society.
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
neocortex:
@bolaino
have you registered for BVN ?
If yes you already have the mark and you are going to rot in hell undecided

If you researched properly you will discover that 666 was a cryptic reference
to the Roman emperor Nero who persecuted some christians.
The authors of revelation were too scared to mention him by name.
see, I'm not trying to be a fundamentalist deeper lifer, trying to tell you that tv and radio is bad, no, what I'm trying to pass along is that there is now an actual correlation between the Biblical prophecy of the mark of the beast 666 and present real life happenings like the Social security and BVNs of today.
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by tpiah11: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
mankand:

6 protons
6 Neutron
6 Electron

Oh dear.

1 Like

Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
tpiah11:

Oh dear.
everything is becoming confusing by the day. People are being confused
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
bolaino:
see, I'm not trying to be a fundamentalist deeper lifer, trying to tell you that tv and radio is bad, no, what I'm trying to pass along is that there is now an actual correlation between the Biblical prophecy of the mark of the beast 666 and present real life happenings like the Social security and BVNs of today.
Oh please shut up.

Religion is one deceptive thing I don't subscribe to. Do you know the meaning and the use of a social security number?

I have one and it's longer than just 3 figures. Funny enough, none of the figures is 6 so keep religion gimmicks out of electronic age my friend. undecided

1 Like

Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by Warlord3000(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Quite interesting read cheesy

1 Like

Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by mankand(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
bolaino:
I'm not being close minded, a large part of science is still highly speculative, not all science has be proven, so let's not go all "science is cool and has all the answers" but rather let's reflect and think of the Impact science and it's theories are having in our society.

What about the big bang theory of creation?

1 Like

Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2015
mankand:

What about the big bang theory of creation?
that is nothing but a cock and bull story.
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by mankand(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2015
bolaino:
that is nothing but a cock and bull story.

And the Bible story of creation is true? The story of a talking snake is true?

Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2015
mankand:

well the stories are both bogus and untrue, but let's not derail the topic
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by tpiah11: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2015
mankand:

what's the meaning of your gif?

please mind how you throw people's names about anyhow.

i did not comment on your d.umb post initially is not because i consider you scary, it's because I dont have time for your s.tupidity yet.

when I do, you'll see me.
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by mankand(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
tpiah11:

what's the meaning of your gif?

please mind how you throw people's names about anyhow.

i did not comment on your d.umb post initially is not because i consider you scary, it's because I dont have time for your s.tupidity yet.

when I do, you'll see me.

Your point?
Re: Living In A Biometric Society: Mark Of The Beast 666 by bolaino(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2017
bolaino:
I intend this post to be both Political and Religious, as I believe that Religion is only an aspect or Expression of Politics, as Politics in itself is the very act of living with our fellow human beings in a state of tolerance, respect and Love/patriotism, with that said, the world is advancing, and many things have happened in the last 15 years that have changed the course of the History of the world, the world has never been the same since the bombing of the world trade center in America, and now the world is suffering from a sickness that is war. And this sickness that is war is going to be the bane of our collective existence as Humans if care is not taken. And with the advancement in technology, unique and private individual identification numbers are being given to citizens of many nations all over the World, these numbers are in the forms of Social Security, BVN, NIMC, etc, but all these biometric database is only for the agenda of a one world government, that would be controlled from either America or England. We are experiencing great things, and it is important that we record these things for the sake of Posterity. The mark of the beast that was forecasted to christians and muslims in the bible is here, although it is not a literal 666 but it is going to be difficult to buy or sell without these numbers. The society is now being digitized, and religious freedom would soon be limited like in the US and Europe. I urge my faithful brothers and sisters to go closer to God in prayers as the next few months would be stranger than fiction, may God Save us.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With UBA Part 2 (must Read!!!) / Aba Protest On Monday, Massive, On Point And It Entered. / Between Jonathan's EBOLA And Buhari's LASSA Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.