Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 PM

Sunday Riddle!! Who Can Fill In The Gap To Complete This 6 Letters Word - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sunday Riddle!! Who Can Fill In The Gap To Complete This 6 Letters Word (10396 Views)

In Need Of Who To Complete This Undergraduate Project And I Will Pay / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday. / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Riddle!! Who Can Fill In The Gap To Complete This 6 Letters Word by YoungestMuller(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
This riddle was brought up on a social platform and I think I should share it with nairalanders

Who can Complete this 6 letters word below:-

_ o _ e _ h

Clue:
1. Girls love it.
2. Boys use it.
3. Parents hate it.
4. Animals are scared of it.

You are brilliant if you get the answer within 4hrs.
Drop your Comment as fast as you can.
Re: Sunday Riddle!! Who Can Fill In The Gap To Complete This 6 Letters Word by kolomax(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
This is a question with no answer. This might be created by a naughty guy whose name is JOSEPH. Now imagine the situation and try to comply with all clues. You will get. He describes himself as attracted by Girls, Boys uses this name (either to call him or uses as their name), His parents might be tired of him, and probably he was annoying animals, especially pets. Only a wild guess. So it can also be LOVETH

1 Like

Re: Sunday Riddle!! Who Can Fill In The Gap To Complete This 6 Letters Word by coolebux(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
4hrs ?
Re: Sunday Riddle!! Who Can Fill In The Gap To Complete This 6 Letters Word by omitooguns(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
YoungestMuller:
This riddle was brought up on a social platform and I think I should share it with nairalanders

Who can Complete this 6 letters word below:-

_ o _ e _ h

Clue:
1. Girls love it.
2. Boys use it.
3. Parents hate it.
4. Animals are scared of it.

You are brilliant if you get the answer within 4hrs.
Drop your Comment as fast as you can.

Ans:

1. Cometh.
2. ponesh.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU To Meet FG Again On Strike / Meet The Blue Colored People Of Kentucky USA / Governor Obi Donates N200m To Private Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.