Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Confused On When To Travel To Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Confused On When To Travel To Camp (1130 Views)

Before You Head To Camp As A Corper In Nigeria: Read This Urgently!! / Here Is When NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Is Going To Camp / Important Information For Muslim Batch A Stream "II" PCM Going To Camp On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On When To Travel To Camp by fetrillion(m): 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
im a batchB prospective corper posted to delta state(stream one).
can I leave for nysc camp by tomorrow (Monday)?
I hope it won't be too early n wud d camp b opened..I just don't want to get stranded..
Re: Confused On When To Travel To Camp by fatheritunu: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
Its damn too early man. Try and go on tuesday.
Re: Confused On When To Travel To Camp by Wumipaul(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
If yu can hang around till d day(like in hotel) or yu go on tuesday

1 Like

Re: Confused On When To Travel To Camp by gnykelly(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
from where to where?
Re: Confused On When To Travel To Camp by Engrappacino1: 7:39am On Oct 27, 2015
f u reside in lagos and u where posted to Ogun state then you are in luck cos a private car can pick you from anywhere and take you to camp on Wednesday with no stress. So why not go to camp in luxury and comfort. Call or watsapp me for arrangements 07060987593 see u soon batch b stream 1.
Re: Confused On When To Travel To Camp by Empress2014(f): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Engrappacino1:
f u reside in lagos and u where posted to Ogun state then you are in luck cos a private car can pick you from anywhere and take you to camp on Wednesday with no stress. So why not go to camp in luxury and comfort. Call or watsapp me for arrangements 07060987593 see u soon batch b stream 1.
I wish I can get abeokuta to Ekiti o
Re: Confused On When To Travel To Camp by Engrappacino1: 8:31am On Oct 28, 2015
Empress2014:
I wish I can get abeokuta to Ekiti o
when do plan going, just call d number
Re: Confused On When To Travel To Camp by Empress2014(f): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Engrappacino1:
when do plan going, just call d number
you replied late, am already on my way

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Couldnt Do My Clearance For The Month Of Feb, How Do I Go About It / See What They Caught This Corper Doing At Camp This Midnight / Nysc Portal Open For Registration Again !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.