Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store (1529 Views)

Bank Account Software By Abubakar Lawal / My Solar App Has Been Launched On Google Play Store / What Softwares Are Used To Push Codes To A Live Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store by teampregar(m): 11:29pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hi, i am just new to andorid app development.. I'd like to know if any developer here distributes paid apps on play store, and the kind of bank account in naija he/she uses to operate the google developer merchant account...If it is a domicilliary account(if it is which bank do you recommend) or any other random bank account... p.s.. I am willing to pay more than 20,000 naira for the dommicilliary account opening..thanks.
Re: The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store by teampregar(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
I NEED REPLIES OF @ y'all nairaLAND programmers
Re: The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store by teampregar(m): 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
Re: The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store by anetuno(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2015
If you have a savings account in any of the prominent banks go there and inquire whether they accept international wire transfer in their savings account. If they do, they will give you the details you are to supply like the swift code and IBAN. You will then have to provide google with the details they require when registering as a paid app developer through your play store account. I can confirm that GTBank and Diamond bank accept wire transfer in their savings account. You do not need a domiciliary account.
Re: The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store by teampregar(m): 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Thanks I had gone to gt bank, they required my birth certificate to open a savings account cause am still a teenager, i dont have , do u know which agency issues birth certificate in nigeria? p.s You seem like u already sell apps on playstore tho..
Re: The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store by teampregar(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2015
Re: The Kind Of Naija Bank Account Used To Receive Pays From Google Play Store by Flashxy: 1:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Regarding this issue I found that Nigeria is one of the countries in which google developers can receive pay from Google through wire transfer. Here are the details if you need to see for yourself: https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/2700656?hl=en
In otherwords a domiciliary account is not needed.

(1) (Reply)

Dhtmlconsole - A Google Chrome Plugin For Sending Real-time From Server / Working On My Own Game / I Need A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.