Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nexthome Official Complaint Thread - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (7194 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Modern Office Renovation | Nexthome H52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by yincalley(m): 3:48pm On Nov 02, 2017
Do anyone know whether Bosun case is still at the court.

He have duped me 100K also before. I will like to arrest him at the court and arraign him at another court.

He is a 419
He is a fraudster
He is a scam

Please do anyone know about his case at the court to please keep me up to the speed

2 Likes

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by DUNKA(m): 5:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
Qc1:
I remember how I defended you here on this forum and how I got insulted and people called me names and warned me not to come back on the forum when the inevitable happens. I'm a Christian I have faith that God can change anyone and for this reason I gave you the contract to build my home regardless the matter on ground back then.

I really want you to look inward and ask yourself if you really like what you do. Why? Because if you do, then money should be the last thing on your mind. For the fact that you satisfied your desire to make yourself happy with what you really love to do, that is the ultimate goal. self-esteem, self-accomplishments and self-satisfactions comes to mind, money on the other hand, is just a compensation for your time. A good example of this are athletes. Take Floyd Mayweather for example, knocking out his opponents was the first thing on his mind and that alone gave him self accomplishments even though he earned $140,000,000 for just one night. Look are the footballers, nothing in the world makes them happier than playing football and yes they are rich but its not all about the money. Same goes for other profession like doctors, engineers, teachers etc.

Skills will keep your bank account to your abilities but talent will take you to places in life however the best place to take yourself is heaven because no amount of skills, talents or making your clients cried their eyes out and regret the day they met you will take you there. It's not fun to loose money that can be avoided, better yet its not fun to refuse to take responsibility.

Martin Luther king once said "...do not judge men by their color but by their content of character", by making all your clients sad and regret they employed you, what do you really expect? Nobody is perfect but making 14 out of 15 clients cry to God to dealt with you is not what you want. Your reputations just follows you everywhere you go! There was a point I thought to pull a 9 mm on you just to let you know I'm not a fool you thought I was, but when I thought about my faith, I just thank God for changing my mind.

You are the best person I know that throws advise from distance. You don't believe in solving problems rather, its all about who is the next client/victim to you. You really have to change your ways and put your clients investment in mind, after all they are the one that put food on your family table, not yourself. The very first day we met I advised you not to take too many jobs at the same time so that you wont bite more than you can chew. I've always treated you like a brother and nothing less. Even though you are a complete disappointment I still believed that you will learn your lesson and makes some needed adjustment, but look at you? How could you be happy with yourself? How do you go to bed at night knowing you make people sad and unhappy? Your recklessness is just devastating and your refusal to solve problems you created await you on the judgement day before your creator.

There are other builders here we never hear anything bad about them, yet there are still others that encountered problems on the job but the way they go about solving the it and not running away from their clients just make them even a better professionals. You should do the same not only with your clients but everyone, clients, family, friends and others.

If you really love to building houses then do it with passion and better customer service and God will smiles and make you even more comfortable beyond your dreams.

This is all I can say for now....as I type those words above, it brings tears to my eyes and yes, I forgive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by DUNKA(m): 5:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
yincalley:
l have agreed on your 60K payment offer.

[/b]The challenge is what u kept saying "u will pay when u have money". When u will pay is not define. [b]

[/b]l just hope u wouldn't find it difficult to pay 60K for years[b].

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by DUNKA(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
yincalley:
It is quiet unfortunate that people still deal with Bosun (Brabus). He is a confirmed fraudster and chronic criminal.

I transferred agreed sum of 100K to him for Architectural and Structural drawing in 2014. He acknowledged this payment. He did unprofessional, unsigned and unsealed drawing which was rejected immediately.

I complained about this matter on nairaland when he was not picking my calls again. He called me immediately to beg me that we should settle it offline. He begged me not to post on Nairaland again and promised to refund the 100K.

Ctrl click the link to see the trend of our conversion on nairaland (Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread). He pretended as if he is real claiming he will pay me the 100K that week. He have being buying time claiming he will pay when he have money.

He suddenly send sms to me offering to pay 60K as final payments in two instalments. I told him to pay the 60K at once. This is over 5months.

Now, he is saying he doesn’t have money and cant even advise when exactly he can pay.

It is quiet unfortunate that such person like Bosun (Brabus) claims to be a profession and keep duping people.

This is sad.

Everyone dealing with Bosun (Brabus) are taking greater risk.

He is a fraudster and criminal. My experience with him is sad.

He can comment on this if I lied against him or if he disagree that he is not a fraudster and criminal.

My phone no – 08035880099, 08027997709.

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by efuro(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
yincalley:
Do anyone know whether Bosun case is still at the court.

He have duped me 100K also before. I will like to arrest him at the court and arraign him at another court.

He is a 419
He is a fraudster
He is a scam

Please do anyone know about his case at the court to please keep me up to the speed

fraud fruad everywhere
https://www.nairaland.com/6881869/capital-15k-earn-56k-every#108252791

1 Like

Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread by DUNKA(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
OnetimeOnly:

It seems you have not caught up to Brabus/ Bosun the fraudster's way of doing things. This is exactly his modus operandi. Compromise and underdeliver. Literally promising the impossible and then turning back to blame clients when it all goes sour. His failed record is in threads all over the building section .you can start here. https://www.nairaland.com/1588017/nexthome-builders-2014-2015-new/14. And here https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/off-topic-thread-discuss-anything-everything/99#43139079

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

With N2.6m Own A Plot Of Land With Gov’s Consent At Bogije Lekki / The Making Of 6 Units Of 2 Bedrooms Flats All Ensuit It Orlu Imo State / Beach Front Courts Facing Major Road B4 Lekki Free Zone 10% Dicount Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.