Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry (36701 Views)

50 Valentines Day 2016 Images For Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend / Angry Mob In Abuja Set A Branch Zenith Bank Building Ablaze / Ideas Wanted - My Overseas Girlfriend's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Tanddy: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
There is no thing like appreciating and making people very important either small or big.

Everybody love to be important, remembering ur spouse Bday is making Him/Her very important. But if you forget do all You can do to make it up!!!

Tanddy.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by wattodo: 6:40pm On Sep 08, 2009
i forgot my girl friend birthday n she is so mad at me when ever i call her she pic the call but don't say a word if i email her she replies empty emails i know she loves me allot n she will let it go but she will never forgive me for this i am studying abroad so i cant do the usual make up things so i am gonna make tattoo of her name withe her signature, birth date, and her pic on my chest, will that be enough to say sorry? sad
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by junero: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
JUST BREAKUP OR MAKE HIM FEEL D PAINS OF IT BECOS TO MY OWN UNDERSTANDING ITS LIKE HE IS CHEATING, NEVER MIND,HE COULD LOVE HIS DAY 2 DAY ACTIVITIES DAN THINK OFF U, TAKE AWISE DICISION,
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by MrThought: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2009
Exactly the reason I had to invent www.MrThoughtful.com - it is not in men's DNA to remember all this kiind of stuff.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by Epi: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2009
Girls take birthdays very serious than guys. Some guys don't even care if you buy them a present for their birthday but it is real bad if you forgot your girlfriend birthday. For me, its unacceptable and hurtful.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by sayso: 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2010
just forgot my wife's birthday and she shut off her phone since morning.na wah for ladies and birthday
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by ssumpta(f): 2:18am On Apr 28, 2010
Justt understand that females and of course kids, take bdays much more seriously.
Its important otherwise, there wont be such reactions from us, when our partners forget. So if its important to her, it shud be important to you as well.
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by sayso: 12:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
I had to remind her later of the good moments we shared in the past by sending a text to her friends phone and she opened the dam phone so that I can say am sorry.WOMEN why do they do this?
Re: You Forgot Your Girlfriend's Birthday, Now She's Angry by jonina: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2010
for those of you in abuja, there is a firm that handles birthdays of boy /girl friends and lovers alike if u want to surprise them on their bday, they have wonderful packages such as delivery of fresh flowers and romantic stuff and do free delivery as well, if u forgot ur babe's bday or ur man's bday, they can assist in making up with thotful romantic gestures from you, they can be reached on 08034032068

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony / Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids Dressed In White / 12 Times Nigerian Pre-wedding Shoots Were Just Extra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.