Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (20735 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Yujin(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was replying to IPOB touts unless you're one of them - There are lots of Igbos I speak with on daily basis who knew my house and I know them too but you people really need to understand that most of these IPOB touts and street urchins are destroying whatever impression you've left in the minds of your allies for the last 5 years.They are doing more damages else why would they be creating divisive threads all over this forum, ask yourself that hard question.
Don't call IPOB youths 'touts' because they are not. If you're not properly informed on their activities then you should be a bit hesitant to threaten or insult them. All those people protesting in countries outside Nigeria cannot be touts too. Lower Niger Congress and Biafra are two things with virtually the same goal and the protesters of any of them should not be denigrated. During the militant struggle, SE Igbos never in any way condemned the ND youths so why will you guys start joining our enemies now? Try to view things from a clear perspective and you will understand better. Mind you millions of Igbos are in support of biafra though they might be silent. When a referendum is organised your doubts will be cleared.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
honeygirl17:
who know Dakuku
i know him, he s an opobo man from rivers state, where they speaks igbo as their first language.he is vying for governorship seat in rivers state under the platform of apc..

Now the question is who re you and who know you'?

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by honeygirl17: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:
i know him, he s an opobo man from rivers state, where they speaks igbo as their first language.he is vying for governorship seat in rivers state under the platform of apc..

Now the question is who re you and who know you'?
Go and sleep my friend! you dey find talk

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by pazienza(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Noneroone:
but it is in the place of ijaws in bayelsa to tell you who is Igbo in rivers state and who is not

i hope your account has not been hacked

Bro, it's not the Ijaws that tell anyone who is Igbo and who is not.
In the same Rivers state we are speaking about, we have Asa, Ndoki and Egbema who insists they are Igbos, and the Ijaw and the rest of the world has no option but to identify them as such, even Rivers state government identify Asa and Ndoki owners of Oyigbo rivers as Igbos, because that's what the indigenes insist they be called.

It isn't Bayelsa people who forced Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye to deny their Igbo identity, it's the indigenes of those places that insist they must not be addressed as Igbos. The people of Ogba even went as far as changing the king title of the group from Eze Ogba to Oba Ogba and went on to fabricate many inferiority complex induced stories to claim Bini heritage.

The Okrika, Kalabari, Ibani groups of Ijaw in Rivers state are proud of and celebrate their Ijaw identity, the Ikwerre, Ogba and Ekpeye will kill to erase their Igbo identity.

And you want to put the blame on Bayelsans?

Nnaa, biko, it's time we stopped this already.

10 Likes

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
Demmocrats:
He wants votes from ibos
no he want votes from yorubas..
igbos re the people who dominated rivers state most forget what barcanista is preaching here or drugpusher..
The ikwerres,egbemma,ndoki,obigbo,opobo etc re the igbos so he wants their votes then..

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Noneroone(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
pazienza:

Bro, it's not the Ijaws that tell anyone who is Igbo and who is not.
In the same Rivers state we are speaking about, we have Asa, Ndoki and Egbema who insists they are Igbos, and the Ijaw and the rest of the world has no option but to identify them as such, even Rivers state government identify Asa and Ndoki owners of Oyigbo rivers as Igbos, because that's what the indigenes insist they be called.

It isn't Bayelsa people who forced Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye to deny their Igbo identity, it's the indigenes of those places that insist they must not be addressed as Igbos. The people of Ogba even went as far as changing the king title of the group from Eze Ogba to Oba Ogba and went on to fabricate many inferiority complex induced stories to claim Bini heritage.

The Okrika, Kalabari, Ibani groups of Ijaw in Rivers state are proud of and celebrate their Ijaw identity, the Ikwerre, Ogba and Ekpeye will kill to erase their Igbo identity.

And you want to put the blame on Bayelsans?

Nnaa, biko, it's time we stopped this already.

this statement in bold is not correct all. most okirika and kalabari people dont identify as ijaw. people from other states prey on your fear of anti igbo sentiment among ikwerres to intimidate you while at the same time fostering ijaw unity. why are you falling for it.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I was replying to IPOB touts unless you're one of them - There are lots of Igbos I speak with on daily basis who knew my house and I know them too but you people really need to understand that most of these IPOB touts and street urchins are destroying whatever impression you've left in the minds of your allies for the last 5 years.They are doing more damages else why would they be creating divisive threads all over this forum, ask yourself that hard question.
i dont understand you at all..
You rant,you cry,you type and write/comments with the fear of ndiigbo/ipob guys why?
We re peaceful loving men calm down bro.
We will only kick your asss when you step in our toes.
You were angry and confused to tell the whole world that there re no igbos in southsouth..'?
Is this sentence true or false?
Bro you sabi vex o..
calm down bro
Whats wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Igb people and addiction for Rivers state.

Please, allow us sort ourselves...do your business activities and don't meddle into politics.

Thanx.
shatap..come to ph and tell me that..

Precise this news is stale.

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by pazienza(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Noneroone:

this statement in bold is not correct all. most okirika and kalabari people dont identify as ijaw. people from other states prey on your fear of anti igbo sentiment among ikwerres to intimidate you while at the same time fostering ijaw unity. why are you falling for it.

Most Kalabaris, Okrika and Ibanis identify as Ijaw, the few Ijawphobic ones amongst them are quickly snuffed out by the majority ijawphilic ones. Nobody is preying on anyone.
https://www.nairaland.com/20932/kalabari-people

. The mainstream Ikwerre is unrepentantly Igbophobic, thats the reality, no need sugar coating it.

We treat them how they treat us, we start earning some respect from them. It's as simple as that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
athaboi(m), Chiwude(m), FrankAba1, biafranking, realkendy(f), ragiluhivo, CyberWolf, nwanlecha(f), ezeagu(m), kingzizzy, IPOB123london, pazienza(m), EasternLeopard, imsuboi(m), MizFrances(f)

LeeCodeman:
mynd44, obinoscopy, lalasticala, Jarus, Sagamite, barcanista, omenka, obiageli, berem, cramjones, coe4eva, whitetechnology, Ola6, Rossike, truckpusher, Babyosisi, collynzo23, theassassin, jmaine, idumuose, Sunnybobo3, joehannibal, BlackTechnology, LeOstrich, OLADD, biafranqueen, Jmaine, Jamace, Atlwireless, Anonimi, Sunnybobo, Customized13, Opiaoku, Petrov10, gramci, Taharqa, Iamodenigbo, Arysexy, Descartes, Gh0stFreak, Shizzlestar, ujoinme, rozayx5, omenka, egift, caseless, ngeneukwenu, cleverly, Obiagelli, Berem, Iligunboy, ilungunboy, Donphilopus, Keneking, Mogidi, Barcarnista, Obiagelli, Demdem, GenBuhari, Kelsoft, Donphilopus, Koboko69, Arresa, Caseless, Gbawe, michaelsokoto, gbawe, abagworo, OrlandoOwoh, jomoh, Arewafederation, Soroptimist, Pendy79, Neenar, Desola, MizMyColi, Horus, Whitecat007, Lakpalakpa, ShehuAba, Rawani, Tribaleast, Olaaderin, Nduchucks, Lacasa, Omerta, Ilugunboy, Naptu2, Aussie, Joseph1013, Olayinka8793, MalcoImX, PassingShot, mayoroflagos, shymexx, chukwudi44, wombraiders, mudraker, bishopjuice, ghostfacekiller, chiefjusticefuk. firefire, datolee, bloodykiller, ichidodo, ratiken, dozzybaba, phockphockman, longeria, anonimi, titaljharem, aryzgreat, publisher, brownlord, iconize, rigarmortis, Descartes, Ikenna351, Afam4eva, maclatunji, Ngwakwe, OAM4J, pointb, pazienza, OKDNigeria, stebell, brokenTV, longeria, rozayx5, IKJ66, swtdrms, ilugunboy, Mogidi, Elslim, bitterleafsoup
nwokem ,this is an old news.
Treated and dusted..cool
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
honeygirl17:

Go and sleep my friend! you dey find talk
i ve slept and woke up . See how yu dey type like transgendered..
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by honeygirl17: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:
i ve slept and woke up . See how yu dey type like transgendered..
Lol , I'm a guy
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by laudate: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Euro31:
u are extremely stupiid for saying dat we Egbema in Rivers are not igbos ...

Why call him names?? When did he say Egbema people are not Igbo??
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 1:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yujin:

Don't call IPOB youths 'touts' because they are not. If you're not properly informed on their activities then you should be a bit hesitant to threaten or insult them. All those people protesting in countries outside Nigeria cannot be touts too. Lower Niger Congress and Biafra are two things with virtually the same goal and the protesters of any of them should not be denigrated. During the militant struggle, SE Igbos never in any way condemned the ND youths so why will you guys start joining our enemies now? Try to view things from a clear perspective and you will understand better. Mind you millions of Igbos are in support of biafra though they might be silent. When a referendum is organised your doubts will be cleared.
bro trying to explained to this tout(truckpusher) is waste of time..
We have done that severally by explaining to them,
but he s listening to what his parents told him about igbo people so the fear of ndigbo still lingered in his heart..

now they re trying to proved how strong/violence they could create in rivers state.
they also issue a threats to ndiigbos in rivers state because of our statements here on nairaland? Imagine that.
He once said there no igbo in ss..we borned that cos he s angry.
This guys think they re tough, but they never see anything yet.

We re watching cos rivers state is not far us..
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by HopeAtHand: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
biafranking:
shatap..come to ph and tell me that..

Precise this news is stale.

Are you crazy...am i writing you from Japan??

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Curlieweed: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
pazienza:

Most Kalabaris, Okrika and Ibanis identify as Ijaw, the few Ijawphobic ones amongst them are quickly snuffed out by the majority ijawphilic ones. Nobody is preying on anyone.
https://www.nairaland.com/20932/kalabari-people

. The mainstream Ikwerre is unrepentantly Igbophobic, thats the reality, no need sugar coating it.

We treat them how they treat us, we start earning some respect from them. It's as simple as that.

Most of the time I usually insist that Ikwerre isn't Igbo but sometimes even I get confused. Did you notice that the President of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo in Rivers is an Ikwerre man from Isiokpo called Igo Okparamma?

The thing is confusing but it's not our concern. They should sort themselves out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Noneroone:

bro you re totally right most okrika and kalabari pple dont identify as ijaw. But they wants to avoid confusion in their identity crises so they picks ijaws while some of them on nairaland is trying to cause confusion on igbo affiliation in rivers state. They will called them ikwerre on nairaland and called them igbos in their various homes.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by biafranking: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Are you crazy...am i writing you from Japan??
anuofia grin
You can never ever in your life type from japan.
re you tired of fighting? igbo will keep on tormenting you until you deactivate that your acc.
crazy ogbakiri boi..
Remain drugpusher..we re watching him..lol
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by pazienza(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
Curlieweed:

Most of the time I usually insist that Ikwerre isn't Igbo but sometimes even I get confused. Did you notice that the President of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo in Rivers is an Ikwerre man from Isiokpo called Igo Okparamma?

The thing is confusing but it's not our concern. They should sort themselves out.

They are playing a game of "amphotericity", they keep the door to Igbo nation open by involving few of themselves in Igbo affairs and gatherings, just incase they need the Igbo card in the future. While at the moment, they keep the majority in the anti Igbo play, as its currently more beneficial to them, they reason. Not that I see any thing the Egbema and Oyigbo has lost for standing with the Igbo.

But like I said, it's a game to them, a game we have allowed them play for long that they got too comfortable with it.

Its time we beat them at their own games.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Euro31:
I repeat ...... Truckpusher u're extremely stupiid for saying there is no indigenous Igbo in all the SS state .... When we the Egbema in Rivers and Anioma people in Delta have not for once denounced our igbos origin ....

May Amadioha strike u down for dat stupiid statement .. U this moronic edo boy .. Tell me how u're more related to the Rivers people than the Abia and imo people?
Haba Bros. embarassed

He's your brother o. Come on!

It hasn't reached that level.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by januzaj(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Haba Bros. embarassed

He's your brother o. Come on!

It hasn't reached that level.
my mentor....just write "i am not part of biafra" and see their replies to your post....you might deactivate your acc
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
my mentor....just write "i am not part of biafra" and see their replies to your post....you might deactivate your acc
Nah... I can't write that, And even if I do, No one, I mean no one can vilify me for that. By the way, Insults can't make me deactivate my account, If insults were capable of making me do so, I would have done it a long time ago. I've grown a very thick skin to insults on a faceless forum. These tribal rubbish is getting out of hand...
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by januzaj(m): 6:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Nah... I can't write that, And even if I do, No one, I mean no one can vilify me for that. By the way, Insults can't make me deactivate my account, If insults were capable of making me do so, I would have done it a long time ago. I've grown a very thick skin to insults on a faceless forum. These tribal rubbish is getting out of hand...
buh sincerely....truckpusher and barca are just saying the truth....just try it and see.....
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
buh sincerely....truckpusher and barca are just saying the truth....just try it and see.....
That's their cup of tea. I don't do ethnic ish smiley

But I'm disappointed to see so called "brothers" fighting themselves on that barcanista thread. Shame!... I feel so ashamed right now, Let the north keep ruling us. We in the south can never be united, never!
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by januzaj(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's their cup of tea. I don't do ethnic ish smiley

But I'm disappointed to see so called "brothers" fighting themselves on that barcanista thread. Shame!... I feel so ashamed right now, Let the north keep ruling us. We in the south can never be united, never!
who are the we........hope south west is not included
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
who are the we........hope south west is not included
Is South West in the North
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by januzaj(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Is South West in the North
you guys call us names....and you want us to unite.....thaaaaar
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
you guys call us names....and you want us to unite.....thaaaaar
Don't even go there!!!...

1. I don't call you any names, so I don't know what you mean by "you guys".

2. I never said we should unite, because I know it's not possible, Stop saying what I didn't say.

3. You say igbos call you name, answer me, is your people exempted from that??... Your people also call igbos names. So the two tribes are guilty. Stop laying the blame on one tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by januzaj(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't even go there!!!...

1. I don't call you any names, so I don't know what you mean by "you guys".

2. I never said we should unite, because I know it's not possible, Stop saying what I didn't say.

3. You say igbos call you name, answer me, is your people exempted from that??... Your people also call igbos names. So the two tribes are guilty. Stop laying the blame on one tribe.
1. severussnape calls yoruba names and always supports Igbos....i have caught you more than 3 times
2. we can never unite. FACT
3.tit for tat
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
1. severussnape calls yoruba names and always supports Igbos....i have caught you more than 3 times
2. we can never unite. FACT
3.tit for tat
Show me those posts please.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by januzaj(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Show me those posts please.
ok....you know i asked you about "sophistication"....you have used more than ten times esp. when replying you
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
ok....you know i asked you about "sophistication"....you have used more than ten times esp. when replying you
I'm just seeing this mention.

You don't even know what you're saying.

I said show me a post where I insulted the yoruba tribe. Show me please...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Ibori Dancing At His Thanksgiving Service (Video) / Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? / HIV Geometrically Increasing In Imo State - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.