Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside (20742 Views)

Rivers SARS Commander Holds Umbrella For Dakuku Peterside. See Reactions / Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Six Reasons Why Dakuku Peterside Of APC Will Win Rivers Guber Elections Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

That's their cup of tea. I don't do ethnic ish smiley

But I'm disappointed to see so called "brothers" fighting themselves on that barcanista thread. Shame!... I feel so ashamed right now, Let the north keep ruling us. We in the south can never be united, never!
If you know the manner of threads and insults it took us to degenerate to their level , you won't blame us at all.

Arrogance is a big turn off and I won't accept it even from my own.Well, I think we've all learnt some bitter lessons here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
If you know the manner of threads and insults it took us to degenerate to their level , you won't blame us at all.

Arrogance is a big turn off and I won't accept it even from my own.Well, I think we've all learnt some bitter lessons here.

Yeah... The deed has been done. Our opponents here are very very elated now. It's very pathetic.

But no matter what, That thread by barcanista was not necessary.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by januzaj(m): 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm just seeing this mention.

You don't even know what you're saying.

I said show me a post where I insulted the yoruba tribe. Show me please...
forget it.....i cant dig that now.......i ll quote you nxt time i catch you
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
forget it.....i cant dig that now.......i ll quote you nxt time i catch you
Please do. Make sure you do. But I know you don't know what you're saying.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by januzaj(m): 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please do. Make sure you do. But I know you don't know what you're saying.
okay...my mentor

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Truckpusher(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah... The deed has been done. Our opponents here are very very elated now. It's very pathetic.

They created almost 10 threads mentioning us with all manner of insults before he responded, but like you said it was pathetic but it's done already , everybody should move on.
Sometimes public embarrassment is necessary for everyone to behave in a family.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by DeviIhimself: 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

all these stuffs, talk talk talk didn't moved me because nairaland barely represents 1% offline am not interested in that except the total restructuring or Separation from this useless country ruled by a dullard, but what really got my attention was this statement
"we (igbos) supported Gej because of our selfish interest /gains " i was like WTF the last time I checked Gej did little or nothing for us yet we rallied behind him and damned the consequences because we considered him one of us. even the north he developed more than any other northern president or head of state rejected him point blank yet we stood by him but what did we get in return? betrayal

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by warrior01: 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
They created almost 10 threads mentioning us with all manner of insults before he responded, but like you said it was pathetic but it's done already , everybody should move on.
Sometimes public embarrassment is necessary for everyone to behave in a family.

This minority idiota from the house of Judas is still here wailing. Lol... You ain't seen nothing yet

2 Likes

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by DeviIhimself: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:

This minority idiota from the house of Judas is still here wailing. Lol... You ain't seen nothing yet

this has to stop angry enough of this already

let's allow peace to reign

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

all these stuffs, talk talk talk didn't moved me because nairaland barely represents 1% offline am not interested in that except the total restructuring or Separation from this useless country ruled by a dullard, but what really got my attention was this statement
"we (igbos) supported Gej because of our selfish interest /gains " i was like WTF the last time I checked Gej did little or nothing for us yet we rallied behind him and damned the consequences because we considered him one of us. even the north he developed more than any other northern president or head of state rejected him point blank yet we stood by him but what did we got in return? betrayal

Brosssss!!!... You just said my mind. Reading that post I was like "I can't believe this". See, I'm just speechless. It wasn't worth it bro... It wasn't.

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by ishiamu(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The dude tonyebarcanista is over using the attention given to him. He better retrace else he runs outta Nairaland if though he's my manchy, that fuckedup thread was propped up to make fun of igbo tribe. So he shouldn't act like we don't know cos I see the comments he shares in it showing he enjoyed igbo bashing he shd be careful before he loses close peeps here, hes not a freedom fighter
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by warrior01: 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

this has to stop angry enough of this already

let's allow peace to reign

The battle is just getting started cos there Is no peace for the wicked especially traitors

1 Like

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:

The dude tonyebarcanista is over using the attention given to him. He better retrace else he runs outta Nairaland if though he's my manchy, that fuckedup thread was propped up to make fun of igbo tribe. So he shouldn't act like we don't know cos I see the comments he shares in it showing he enjoyed igbo bashing he shd be careful before he loses close peeps here, hes not a freedom fighter

I've lost my respect for the guy. Just imagine...
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by DeviIhimself: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Brosssss!!!... You just said my mind. Reading that post I was like "I can't believe this". See, I'm just speechless. It wasn't worth it bro... It wasn't.

Honestly I felt dejected especially when I remembered how i took it upon myself to create unnecessary rivalry and hate from the people living within my district and vicinity. do you know that I have to engage my father every day in a polite and calm argument because my father is a Buhari fan back then all in the name of the love we had for Gej i know how many people i converted to pro Gej.
we didn't vote pdp because of the party we voted Gej and because of Gej igbos adopted pdp, i know the disgrace i faced when Gej lost the election and in everything just because of one baseless talk and unconfirmed reports by the people who may be enemies parading as igbos we're now the enemy hmmmm
ok naa

3 Likes

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by ishiamu(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've lost my respect for the guy. Just imagine...

You can imagine that
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Honestly I felt dejected especially when I took it upon myself to create unnecessary rivalry and hate from the people living within my district and vicinity. do you know that I have to engage my father every day in a polite and calm argument because my father is a Buhari fan back then all in the name of the love we had for Gej i know how many people i converted to pro Gej.
we didn't vote pdp because of the party we voted Gej and because of Gej igbos adopted pdp, i know the disgrace i faced when Gej lost the election and in everything just because of one baseless talk and unconfirmed reports by the people who may be enemies parading as igbos we're now the enemy hmmmm
ok naa
You're not alone in all these. When some of these APC guys insult us, I don't take it seriously, In fact, some times, I see it as fun. But getting this kind of monumental disgrace from someone you see as a brother; This is the height of it.

E don finish be that.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by ishiamu(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Honestly I felt dejected especially when I remembered how i took it upon myself to create unnecessary rivalry and hate from the people living within my district and vicinity. do you know that I have to engage my father every day in a polite and calm argument because my father is a Buhari fan back then all in the name of the love we had for Gej i know how many people i converted to pro Gej.
ok naa

Mehn take a chill tonyebarcanista don't worth the attention, hes shown who he is and he will continue to be. Treacherous. You slander a tribe that sees you as a brother, main in this world all man to his own that's it ooo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=14pt]"TO YOUR TENTS OH ISRAEL"[/size]

3 Likes

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:

Mehn take a chill tonyebarcanista don't worth the attention, hes shown who he is and he will continue to be. Treacherous. You slander a tribe that sees you as a brother, main in this world all man to his own that's it ooo.
Enough of this barcanista this and that...

Point out where I "Slander the Igbos". I insist that I never did!
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course, You never did. smiley

In fact, you eulogised and praised them to high heavens.

**I'm tempted to insult you right now**

... But I'll hold my peace. Two wrongs can not make a right.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course, You never did. smiley

In fact, you eulogised and praised them to high heavens.

**I'm tempted to insult you right now**

... But I'll hold my peace. Two wrongs can not make a right.
grin grin grin grin This is so funny!!!!.

Breeze DON blow , fowl yansh don open. Many "" wolf"" peeps here on sheep clothings.
Abeg hold your peace jare..... We are marching forward. "" onward Christian soldier .....humming the rest outta the thread.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
LadyFiona:
grin grin grin grin This is so funny!!!!.

Breeze DON blow , fowl yansh don open. Many "" wolf"" peeps here on sheep clothings.
Abeg hold your peace jare..... We are marching forward. "" onward Christian soldier .....humming the rest outta the thread.
Hmmmm...
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
We shouldn't be deceived again...let them kill themselves
Dakuku and wike can kill themselves too..
Let SE mind their business before someone will go and create thread warning Igbos as if an Igbo man has attempted taking his father's property.

Cc Rose2014,belzabull,severussnape,ishiamu,Devi1himself,chukwudi44,whynotthetruth,FREEDOM4BIAFRA,
Okeikpu,tonychristopher,NOBLEDANDY,Candyrain,warrior01,Noneroone,pazienza,WhiteTechnology,athaboi,
owobokiri ,ghostmist,Yujin,Imhotep,anambradota ,funkiebully,patrick89,francizy,IGBOPRINCE,obiagu1,illiad,ruggedboy01,
imsuboi,cheruv,Franklyly,cyberwolf,exxell,theDEVILisHERE,uniben4sure.....

It is time for Sidon dey look.......

NOBLEDANDY:
TonyeBarcanista and Truckpusher won't like to hear this one oo
This is a fatal unexpected blow he he he.

Igbo Amaka...
Biafra Amaka

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eagle eye
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
We shouldn't be used again...let them kill themselves
Let SE mind their business before someone will go and create thread warning Igbos as if an Igbo man has attempted taking his father's property.

Cc Rose2014,belzabull,severussnape,ishiamu,Devi1himself,chukwudi44,whynotthetruth,FREEDOM4BIAFRA

My sister...

[size=15pt]"TO YOUR TENTS OH ISRAEL"[/size]

I wish all Igbos will see what happened here tonight.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by ishiamu(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:

Cc Rose2014,belzabull,severussnape,ishiamu,Devi1himself,chukwudi44,whynotthetruth,FREEDOM4BIAFRA

I don't consider my self used but I consider it as a tortoise coming out of its shell, the dude tonyebarcanista can best be described as chameleon a.k.a ogumagala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:

Seconded!!!!
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by ishiamu(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You think you never slandered the tribe someone that knows no history on reading your thread will see the igbo tribe as land grabbers. Take it or leave it
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by SeverusSnape(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:

I don't consider my self used but I consider it as a tortoise coming out of its shell, the dude tonyebarcanista can best be described as chameleon a.k.a ogumagala
You're right. We weren't used. We weren't coerced, We did it out of our freewill.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by ishiamu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're right. We weren't used. We weren't coerced, We did it out of our freewill.

Don't take someone's meekness as cowardice in fullness of time he will understand what he done done.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by laudate: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:

Which kind of slander, biko nu?? shocked All the man said was that no one should rename his ancestral land. C'est fini.
Re: We Are Igbos- Dakuku Peterside by ishiamu(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
laudate:

Which kind of slander, biko nu?? shocked All the man said was that no one should rename his ancestral land. C'est fini.

To be sincere with you am just hearing of igweocha and other thing this weekend I know nothing bout it that thread he created is doing more bad than good it ain't worth it, hes not iyc president in real life or nl. He shd shove his long epistle in his ass no1 care 2 read it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Youths Eject Vice Chairman For Not Providing Mobilisation Funds / Senate To Utomi: Attacking us won't help your dead case in Court / BBC: Are Attacks On Christians In Nigeria On The Rise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.