Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents (5504 Views)

'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by lizzyA(f): 4:07pm On May 05, 2009
Crazy About Him For Travelling Sake,but Now

Hi everybody in d house,let me go straight 2 d point,my guy processed my visa 2 uk but d problem is dat everyday he beats me,he doesnt allow me to talk to my parent except if he gives me d permission,now am tired of d relationship but i dont want him to see me as ungrateful person becos he spent alot before i could get to uk,so pls i need ur help becos i really want dis relationship 2 work but most times he beats hell out of me whenever i provoke him.thanks
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by izeek(m): 4:09pm On May 05, 2009
modern day slavery.
this was the same thing kunta kinte went tru, only he dint have access to the net like u.
make use of ur opportunity now b4 him changeur name to kunta sister.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by sistawoman: 4:11pm On May 05, 2009
r u in the UK now?
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by lizzyA(f): 4:12pm On May 05, 2009
yes am in uk presently but am very sad,i thought getting to uk would make me smile everyday but am very lonely and sad.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by sistawoman: 4:13pm On May 05, 2009
Call the police. I am sure they have shelters there where you can stay. If you stay with him he will kill you one day.

Bleep what he thinks, you must protect you and get out of that r/s, it ends in your dealth or perm. disablity.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by yme1(f): 4:14pm On May 05, 2009
have you talked to him about how you feel?
and if yes, what was his response?
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by lizzyA(f): 4:18pm On May 05, 2009
@ sisterwoman thanks alot,as soon as he processed my work permit he seized my passport,he didnt allow me to open my own bank account,my money is being paid into his own personal account,all i get every week is my travel card money but i dont want to be ungrateful,i really want things to work out but i dont know how?
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:22pm On May 05, 2009
You still with him because you don't want him to see you as an ungrateful person?  shocked angry. . .someone who beats you? your still considering this same person?  shocked

Please stay with him till he kills you. . .

And am surprised you stay in the UK and you do not know what to do. . .I mean its not like nigeria where you do not get support against domestic violence. . .You had better call the Cops!!!!!!!  angry
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by izeek(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2009
look this is fucking slavery.
those prostitutes that were shipped to italy, they suffered the same fate.
if u can, get him reported. but be rest assured u r on ur way home.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by lizzyA(f): 4:26pm On May 05, 2009
i dont wanna call cops on him becos of his CRB,all i want is advise on what to do so dat things can really work out,he said i need to go and learn how women treats their husband at home,dats why i need advise on how to make things work.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by izeek(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2009
well in ur judgement do u feel u r not doing what u r supposed to be doing as a wife?
thats if u are one aniways cos i dont see where u said u are marriedto him, or about to.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by sistawoman: 4:36pm On May 05, 2009
he will always find one thing or another wrong with you.

He will always beat you until he kills you.

He will always make you feel like you are to blame.

He will kiss you and tell you "look what you made me do" and then he will turn around and beat you somemore.

I dont care if it ment be being homeless in the street w/ nothing but trash to eat I could not/would not ever allow any man to put his hands on me.
I am not speaking from what if. I am speaking from experience. I had a bf that put his hands on me. and like a dumbass i took him back, the second time he put his hands on me I had him sent to jail.

No man has a right to hit a woman, unless she is stabbing the Bleep out his ass.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by lizzyA(f): 4:46pm On May 05, 2009
Thanks alot,d last he beats me i had a shoulder dislocation dat i had to call 2 d ambulance dat took me to A&E,i decided to leave him then but he promised not to lay his hands on me but d beatings still continue.I think is time i move on wit my life,although he always said dat i cant survive on my own,which always brings fear to my mind 2 stay wit him.I know God will help me,once again thanks for d advise.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by StrStruck(f): 4:48pm On May 05, 2009
lizzy A:

Thanks alot,d last he beats me i had a shoulder dislocation dat i had to call 2  d ambulance dat took me to A&E,i decided to leave him then but he promised not to lay his hands on me but d beatings still continue.I think is time i move on wit my life,although he always said dat i cant survive on my own,which always brings fear to my mind 2 stay wit him.I know God will help me,once again thanks for d advise.

Girl, call the police! When he is arrested tell them, he has your passport and they will make him give it back to you. Just call them.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 05, 2009
Well, either way you're going to end up leaving the guy anyway.

It just depends how you do so.

It's either:

1. You leave on your own accord due to the way the lunatic is maltreating you
or
2. He eventually kills you

The choice is yours.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Kaestro(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2009
I do sympathise with you but you don't seem to be educated enough to know what your rights are as a human being. If you're married to him consult a legal aid and strip yourself off him.If not, tell him you want to leave him and the UK and if he refuses to give you your passport which he won't call the police.People get scarred for life from abuse.
Do this sooner before you bear a child for him otherwise you're in it for a very long time.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Lax75(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2009
Ok its shit like this that REALLY pisses me off. It does because these kinda guys get the loyal women and the guys who arent jerks like this guy get treated like trash.

I hear this kinda story all the damn time. And unfortunately women always go back to these kinda men.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2009
ok ok ok,
why are you scared of leaving this guy? or better still calling the cops?
oh wait, are you an illegal immigrant?
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Kaestro(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2009
Let us know if you need physical support. I'm sure there are enough NL-ers willing to lend a hand. Just pray he doesn't find out about NL otherwise you're fried gizzard! tongue
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by whitelexi(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2009
Dont call the cops, shit gets escalated when it hits the fan. . .  Even u are not safe when the cops step in.  They'll just push u to press charges, then when he's gone to jail, what will u do?  

What sort of papers did he even process for u? What status do u currently have? can u work?
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by lizzyA(f): 5:06pm On May 05, 2009
Am not an illegal immigrant,dis guy is a british,i have my work permit ,and am working at d moment in a very good place.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by smooooooth: 5:06pm On May 05, 2009
then do his bidding, ''the real reason why u both agreed to get u to the uk nah!  lipsrsealed
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Lax75(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2009
This story is NOT complete!

There is a lot that is missing because this doesn't make sense. She is not an illegal. He beats the crap out of her yet walking round a free man and she concerned about him getting locked up obviously.

Something not right here.

Maybe its just me
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 05, 2009
bia, the least you can do is leave that guy.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by sistawoman: 5:16pm On May 05, 2009
Lax75:

This story is NOT complete!

There is a lot that is missing because this doesn't make sense. She is not an illegal. He beats the crap out of her yet walking round a free man and she concerned about him getting locked up obviously.

Something not right here.

Maybe its just me

Nothing is missing. That is how abused women behave.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Seun(m): 5:21pm On May 05, 2009
Na wah oh. How can we make her do what she obviously needs to do before she die?
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by whitelexi(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2009
lizzy A:

Am not an illegal immigrant,dis guy is a british,i have my work permit ,and am working at d moment in a very good place.

Did he process your papers as his wifeor did he just invite u over as his girlfriend?
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 05, 2009
whitelexi:

Did he process your papers as his wifeor did he just invite u over as his girlfriend?
dude, she's got a work permit. and she's working.
if what she is said is anythin to go by then its hard to understand what she is still doing with the guy.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:37pm On May 05, 2009
all this ontop UK. Not even berra place.

Is he aware that domestic violence isnt allowed over there

Then again since you wanted to travel so much who are you to speak out now undecided

If mr slave master allows you to work

Make some money and get a place of your own.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by AmakaOne(f): 5:42pm On May 05, 2009
whitelexi:

Dont call the cops, shit gets escalated when it hits the fan. . .  Even u are not safe when the cops step in.  They'll just push u to press charges, then when he's gone to jail, what will u do?  

What sort of papers did he even process for u? What status do u currently have? can u work?

Jesus God of Nazareth!!

What kind of advice is this?
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by lizzyA(f): 5:45pm On May 05, 2009
i came in as his wife,he has been here for a very long time,thanks alot 4 all ur advises,i dont wanna call cop on him becos i love him so much,he has really done alot for me,am just tired of his anger and beatings.
Re: He Beats Me And Doesn't Let Me Talk To My Parents by LadyT(f): 5:46pm On May 05, 2009
Can I just ask what kind of things does he beat you up for?

Also can you not change your bank account at work?
Find out how to open one shebi you have internet access?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Olosho Gave Tunde A Slap for Touching And Squeezing Her Oranges (pics) / Should I Sleep With My Best Friend / Ghen Ghen! “i Need A Yahoo Boy To Use And Dump Me”- Slay Queen Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.