Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Psp Help! ! ! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Psp Help! ! ! (1819 Views)

Psp Help Center / Psp Help / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psp Help! ! ! by utotomi3(m): 4:15pm On May 05, 2009
Nairalanders, I just bought a used psp for 15,000. It is already H.A.C.K.E, D (PSP Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-4) and can play downloaded games from the memory card.

Now I have one problem. My PSP can only play MP3 music files. It says that if I want it to play WMA (WIndows MEdia Audio) music files, I have to connect it to the internet.

Is this a trap by Sony. If I connect it to the internet through my pc will I loose my H.A.C.K.E.D PSP by SOny in their quest to stop piracy.

So what I'm asking is if I update my PSP to play Windows MEdia Audio files through the sony website will it loose its ability to play downloaded files on the memory card.

Thanks. Infoseye, I need your advice especially on this one. Also let me know where you are located so that anytime I visit I can stop by so you can upload my psp with games. Theirs enough space Im using 16gb card through a micro sd to psp memory card converter.
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by utotomi3(m): 4:36pm On May 05, 2009
Well, Im not falling for that trap. It turns out that there is a custom firmware website by Dark-Alex with instructions to automatically update my psp with his custom firmware. The latest version so far is 5.00 M33-6!
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by Infoseye(m): 5:15am On May 06, 2009
Its not a trap, since ur psp is hacked go to recovery menu on ur psp and activate Wma and flash player.
You can also play flash games,flash videos also on your psp.Am located in ibadan.
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by Infoseye(m): 6:39am On May 06, 2009
Info
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by utotomi3(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2009
Thanks, Infoseye. It worked like a charm. I was always afraid of that menu cause i didnt know what it did since it is part of the h.a;.c.ked firmware menu, I thought I would accidentaly disable my h.a.c.k.e.d psp. But it worked!

Thanks!!
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by utotomi3(m): 3:51pm On May 06, 2009
For those of you that don't know how to access the h.a.c.k.e.d custom firmware psp menu just hold R while powering on the PSP to access the menu! wink

Once again, thanks Infoseye.

by the way, do you think that people will work on a way to make the slim psp be able to play games from the memory card too!
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by Infoseye(m): 1:45am On May 07, 2009
LOL!!! You make laugh son, I hack both phat and slip psp. Currently am trying to buy the new psp 3000 I heard its in the market now.
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by Infoseye(m): 1:50am On May 07, 2009
Yes its possible my dear friend, I ve a brandnew psp for sale since u got one and finaly 5.02 Gen-a is d lastest custome firmware not 5.02m33 and Sony just released an update thats 5.02 for unhacked psp.
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by dljbd1(m): 5:14pm On May 14, 2009
GOD!!

U GUYS R FREAKS!!!!!
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by Timsilver(m): 9:22am On May 16, 2009
Utommi@Hmm! Where did u get that you micro sd to psp card coverter i need it badly.
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by Timsilver(m): 9:23am On May 16, 2009
Utommi@hmm! Come how good is d micro sd with d psp.
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by dani1luv: 2:55pm On May 16, 2009
Infoseye:

Its not a trap, since ur psp is hacked go to recovery menu on ur psp and activate Wma and flash player.
You can also play flash games,flash videos also on your psp.Am located in ibadan.
this also happnd to mine alsoo

Thanks
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by utotomi3(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2009
PSP can hold an unlimited amount of data. So it does not matter the size of the memory card.

I have two type of micro sd to psp card. The first PSP card only holds on micro sd card and the other holds two. I'm using the one that hold two. It has two 16gb micro sd cards inside. Giving my PSP memory card a total of 32GB of storage space. Enough to store 60 games.

@dani1luv

If you want to buy these things get a relative living in the U.S to order and send them to you from www.ebay.com
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by Timsilver(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2009
Utommi3@thanks 4 d info.
Re: Psp Help! ! ! by yenboy(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
Hello Guys I need a Fairly used PSP Slim Version, dat is still in gud condition

Mail: tenderthougth@yahoo.com or call me 0803257319

(1) (Reply)

Are Video Games Childish? / Fifa 20 Mobile Android Offline Mod Original Logos And Kit 1GB Download Mediafire / Fairly Used PS2 Console Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.