Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA (72558 Views)

The Igbo Farm Village: Built In Virginia,usa By The DC USA Chapter Of Anambrasta / What Does The Prefix ''uru/uhu'' In Some Igbo Village Mean? / Igbo Community Built In Virginia USA See Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by exotiqueify(f): 6:46am On Oct 27, 2015
coollabman:

I've actually been very busy. I didn't have spare time to disturb you. pls do the needful wink

U have been busy indeed....So u understand u are a disturbance(nuisance)?. Very well.....I don't understand what you are saying, so it is safe to say i have no needful to indulge u....
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2015
exotiqueify:

U have been busy indeed....So u understand u are a disturbance(nuisance)?. Very well.....I don't understand what you are saying, so it is safe to say i have no needful to indulge u....
my sister, please read Song of Solomon 1:5-6 and Job 30:30 for evidence. all West Africans and Bantus in Africa that have E1B1A are the Real Hebrew Israelites in the Bible. we came from Israel. please click to this Facebook page :- https://m.facebook.com/e1b1ahaplogroupnation?__tn__=C . ask the Genetics Doctor, he will explain everything to you all . Shalom
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2015
I can't wait to see pics of ijebu land in las Vegas
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by calabaman(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2015
Phut:

We love you, too

awww. thats, sweet

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by totorimi: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2015
This is exactly what Donald Trump is shouting about. The factvthatbyou have a green card or carry American passport does not mean that you should carry your village to America. Haba soon they will start their jazz in America. This is very bad., go home and practice your culture and not to establish it in another man's country. I hope when Donald wins all this mud houses will be cleared and by the proponents sent back to their country as a deterrent to others. America is fast losing it by opening their doors to low level people who have nothing to offer the country. I remember one area boy back then who won visa lottery and today he is in the USA. I wonder what else he knows how to do other than crime.
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2015
Phut:

From YouTube. Ogene dance video juru there
okay darlu grin

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by ibkgab001: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Fool haven't you heard of Oyotunji in south Carolina

Children of the hate are hating themselves now ... Truly charity begins at home

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 27, 2015
exotiqueify:

of course! my mission was to get on your nerves and I am glad I succeeded to a certain extent. I believe the punishment is now becoming disproportionate to the alleged offence! you know what to do wink
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by ZITRAN: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
Clone2020:
This is really unique, now children born in the diaspora can learn a thing or two about their roots. Black Americans can also learn something about their ancestors without traveling to Africa. This thing has so much potential, they can even charge visitors entrance fee and expand on it; trust me white folks love things like these too! Both Holywood and Nollywood can use this site to film some village settings in their movies without travelling back and forth.

Wherever there's a can of coke, there are igbos... The next frontier is space.
If dem born you Igbo people well no colonize the place
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by exotiqueify(f): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
coollabman:

of course! my mission was to get on your nerves and I am glad I succeeded to a certain extent. I believe the punishment is now becoming disproportionate to the alleged offence! you know what to do wink

Ur mission was to get on my nerves?..Pssst....Say something else abeg, U were seeking attention, but unfortunately u realized i wasn't ready to indulge u, u relaxed for the time being.... I really don't know what it is u are talking about and i owe you absolutely nothing......Just do me the favour and quit quoting me....
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 28, 2015
exotiqueify:

Ur mission was to get on my nerves?..Pssst....Say something else abeg, U were seeking attention, but unfortunately u realized i wasn't ready to indulge u, u relaxed for the time being.... I really don't know what it is u are talking about and i owe you absolutely nothing......Just do me the favour and quit quoting me....

I won't stop quoting you until you do what you're suppose to do. isn't it becoming too much?! oti poju! wink
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Igbo kara aka grin grin grin grin

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by exotiqueify(f): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
coollabman:

I won't stop quoting you until you do what you're suppose to do. isn't it becoming too much?! oti poju! wink

Ah ah! What type of a human being are u bah? What am I supposed to do?!!!!
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
exotiqueify:

Ah ah! What type of a human being are u bah? What am I supposed to do?!!!!

why feign ignorance? ok, I will give you the details, just wait.... grin grin
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by tobyemmanuel(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:

Lmao! So building an igbo village to remember the contributions of igbo people and their descendants in America shows that igbos love developing foreign lands?

Now What is the essence of development when the origin is been eroded and flooded away? Lol

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by ezeagu(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
People just open their mouth like hippo and all sorts of nonsense flies in and out.

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by scholti: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
Africans dragging Africa back since 900 AD. Dumboes. Mud houses? Really?
Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by ezeagu(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2015
Oh, shut the fuck up. Lol.

Re: Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA by dellsystems: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2016
akksplendor:
The Igbo village is located in Staunton, Virginia, USA. According to one of the organizers Basil Okafor, "The State of Virginia and US government recognize the Igbos as one of the early slaves who settled in Virginia." See more photos below...http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photos-inside-igbo-village-virginia-usa.html
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did Yoruba Culture Survive In Latin America And Not Igbo Or Others / Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language / Nigerians Shocked Over Zimbabwean Traditional Twerk Dance. See Reactions(Photos)