Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi (29454 Views)

Moi Moi Recipe: How To Make Nigerian Moi Moi / What Is Moi Moi In English? See Funny Replies From Nigeria Entertainners / Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
khristals:

haha.. and I thought my first attempt at making moi-moi was the worst cheesy
...my dear am not sure wat u ended up creating can be called moi-moi
lol...she cooked iom- iom

2 Likes

Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
you displayed your talent in writing articles. do keep it up. I scored you 8 in content, 7 in organisation, expression of your experience earned you 8 and lastly, u got 8 in mechanical accuracy.

2 Likes

Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by omobash21(f): 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hilarious

1 Like

Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by abiolert(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
Wen I started reading your story OP, I was like wat the heck of a story is this again until I started rolling on the floor with laughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Omotayor123(f): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
olatricia:
Nice dp & status... wink
Awwshh... Tnx! cheesy
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2015
hadura29:

You don't know your nutrition table that's why you are calling moi moi wrapped with leaf poor man's moi moi.

Cancer is everywhere because of all these useless packaging of foods..

If na lie I dey lie ask madcow uselessgoat goatandyam temitemi1 tonyebarcanista oresmussantus dem go tell you truth..

Do research before writing a story, but nice story though..
100% correct..
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Resilience: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hilarious write up. Nice one naijasinglegirl
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by teemy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
Realy interesting writeup. Abeg no crack person ribs o but naijasingle girl where are the pictures?
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by jamesbridget13(f): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hero10001:
You don't cook moimoi when menstrating
superstitious
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
Charming, hilarious and totally pointless..my kind of story
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Actually though, Moi Moi in leafs is now considered rich man's Moi Moi, but I totally get why a girl on her level would feel otherwise...
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by darlenese(f): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lol
My dear , the way to a man 's heart is not just the stomach , you can also get to his heart through ..........

I must commend u for ur hilarious write up,
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
I love this...I'll read ur blog over and over again...*going straight to blog*
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
trust me, I can't say if this is real or fiction, but I think you are a good writer! making good use if figures of speech and attention catching devices. I give to you!
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by mummymi: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

What does that have to do with anything? Duhhhh!
abi o

1 Like

Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by pet4ril(f): 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hero10001:
please can you give me the rationale/reason for this your post?
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Jessigurl(f): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
OMG! Cant stop laughing at ur detailed explanation
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Iyelinkonomilo(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
I like this girl
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by niggi4life(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
i laughed so hard till my eyes became so red like say i just smoke igbo finish..
Nice on NGS grin
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by thetelz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Charming, hilarious and totally pointless..my kind of story

well.... you hit it with totally pointless but still interesting. big ups
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by jkross(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hero10001:

U have finish me with laff...hehehehehe
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Adortem: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
You are a great writer,you got me glued to the end just like most of your other write-ups,I can almost compare you to the likes of Chimamanda Adichie and co,make writing your life and perhaps a career.
#Your big fan
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by dupcydo(f): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
wowwwwwwww so funny.
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by mizsofiee(f): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
Now dont tell mi dat rily happend cheesy cheesy :DD

Nice write up bro....thumbs up wink
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by temitemi1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin
hadura29:

You don't know your nutrition table that's why you are calling moi moi wrapped with leaf poor man's moi moi.

Cancer is everywhere because of all these useless packaging of foods..

If na lie I dey lie ask madcow uselessgoat goatandyam temitemi1 tonyebarcanista oresmussantus dem go tell you truth..

Do research before writing a story, but nice story though..
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by wemmi(f): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nice write-up...so hilarious. ;DLmao ..
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Truckpusher(m): 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
babythug:
I had a similar disaster! Till date i havent been able to get moi moi right sef grin

I made it but didn't know i had to add water to the mixture. Cooking was another issue, didn't place enough water in the pot and some parts got burnt. While some part didnt cook.

My poor boyfriend had to sit and eat two pieces, he also was compelled to ask for another helping.... I should have married that fellow he truly loved me LOL grin grin grin grin grin

All other occupants of the house, including me refused to eat the said moimoi!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you can't cook moi moi right then you've got every right to kill your mom and aunts.
Jeez! shocked. Any Nigerian girl that was born and bred in Nigeria that can't cook moi moi should be burnt alive. grin
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Hatrik(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
op wtf which jungle did u come from, go n learn how to Cook says AY 2 Mimi so u don't embarrass yourself again
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Nemesis99(m): 11:57pm On Nov 05, 2015
I bet if some of these rich or super rich ppl taste moi moi wrapped with leaf, they'll snub their packaging For your info, moi moi wrapped with leaf tastes best wink
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Hero10001: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2015
jamesbridget13:
superstitious
Yeah, it maybe a superstition to you, but from where i come from, if you cook it during redflag, you'l end up with a awful shitty moimoi.
To y'all calling names, i don't blame you, y'all just being weak and naive.
Every tribe got it's standards and morals.
It's allabout fairness and respect.
I'm sure most of y'all are yeeboes with no cooking ethics and techniques.
Cooking good food requires skills and ethics. Not everything is concortion and wuru-wuru to the answer.
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Hero10001: 8:54am On Nov 06, 2015
pet4ril:
please can you give me the rationale/reason for this your post?
It's a mystery babe, you can find out more from a food technologist or your company's canteen manager.
Re: My Disastrous Experience Making Moi-moi by Hero10001: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2015
winetapper:
in your village abi
Yes, we don't cook sh.it in my village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Boy Spotted Eating Remnant Food From Disposed Takeaway Pack In Niger State / Does ORIJIN Contain More Sugar Than Necessary? / Gas Safety Tips Everyone Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.