Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. (4484 Views)

. / Cheating Husband Wanted A Divorce Until His Wife Did THIS. Her Secret Made Me Cr / A Cheating Husband Wanted To Divorce His Wife.The Wife’s Response Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by prettigurl16(f): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hello everyone,

I would like to seize this opportunity to advertise for the position of a husband. I will not provide details about myself right away but the right candidate should consider that his prayers have been answered. However, before some very unserious nonentities begin to try to reach me, I have also listed out some criteria that must be met.
1. The right candidate must be at least 27 years old. No time to babysit anyone.
2. He must have graduated from a polytechnic (no marginalization here) or university with at least a 2.1 science degree(his transcripts and results will be scrutinized)
3.He must be willing to relocate
4. He must be religious (Christianity or Islam)

Pls. if this does not concern you in any way, kindly skip my thread. I will not respond to any derogatory comments. Too busy climbing up the ladder of my career.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by donTbone(m): 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin
ladies be like...
Gimme sometime, lemme think about it tongue

2. am not a 2.1 holder grin
3. relocate to where? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by misspicy(f): 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
naijaboiy see wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Good luck in your search grin
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by mascot87(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

I would like to seize this opportunity to advertise for the position of a husband. I will not provide details about myself right away but the right candidate should consider that his prayers have been answered. However, before some very unserious nonentities begin to try to reach me, I have also listed out some criteria that must be met.
1. The right candidate must be at least 27 years old. No time to babysit anyone.
2. He must have graduated from a polytechnic (no marginalization here) or university with at least a 2.1 science degree(his transcripts and results will be scrutinized)

Pls. if this does not concern you in any way, kindly skip my thread. I will not respond to any derogatory comments. Too busy climbing up the ladder of my career.

Thank you.

Ok I get all the criterials plus a job as an added advantage so what next
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Eberex(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

Why would you put a criteria on what the person must possess if you aint ready to do like wise? Moreover i can't find presentable on the list, hope someone having these criteria but has the look of SHREK can still scale through?
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hehehe.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Cutehector(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
The scriptures are coming to pass grin

10 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Lobolintin(m): 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
I passed all.....in box me for the details

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by aboto49(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
I pass all inbox me

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by jonaifame22(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
The scriptures are coming to pass grin
I tell u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Blackfire(m): 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

PM me
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by pet4ril(f): 12:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Your phone number please grin to start with
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Arrogance, that's all I see. You go tey for papa and mama house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Taiwo20(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
I can't apply cos you don't have a pics, although I'm over-qualified.
If you upload your pix, I might apply but I have my own requirements.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Luckygurl(f): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin grin grin

Babes are not smiling......
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by xtervaganza(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shut the fxck up are you god?

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by braine(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Why 27?? I thougt t age is just a number nao. But on serious note, are you for real?
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Wetin u dey find here?we r happily married cheesy cheesy
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by gflames89(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lols Smh for u in 3D as in ehn ur matter no dey naija at all.The days of father abraham the don't drop all this criteria they will ask God for direction.My prayer for u is that he should give u a guy that graduated with first class and has his PHD before 30 sef and over religion dey worry am but wen una marry no complain wen he drops tooo much grammars why he has to be commited to research works,thesis and a lot of travels and no vex if he accomodates anoda religious sister wey dem go dey help u pray wen u aren't around in the house.instead of just leaving everything for God or giving those men that have passion in making u dia wife u dey do interview.if u set this kind criteria I wonder the kind man people like linda ikeji,dj cuppy,genie nnaji,asa etc go dey find.u beta go wash ur head and dat thinking for ur village river wen u travel go village dis dec cuz e b like say ur villa people na dem type dis post give u

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Eleniyan15: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:

ShoroNiyen
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by IamLEGEND1: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
gflames89:
Lols Smh for u in 3D as in ehn ur matter no dey naija at all.The days of father abraham the don't drop all this criteria they will ask God for direction.My prayer for u is that he should give u a guy that graduated with first class and has his PHD before 30 sef and over religion dey worry am but wen una marry no complain wen he drops tooo much grammars why he has to be commited to research works,thesis and a lot of travels and no vex if he accomodates anoda religious sister wey dem go dey help u pray wen u aren't around in the house.instead of just leaving everything for God or giving those men that have passion in making u dia wife u dey do interview.if u set this kind criteria I wonder the kind man people like linda ikeji,dj cuppy,genie nnaji,asa etc go dey find.u beta go wash ur head and dat thinking for ur village river wen u travel go village dis dec cuz e b like say ur villa people na dem type dis post give u

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:

ShoroNiyen
No,imoran!
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by macaranta(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
This one is different...@OP I admire your frowardness and wish you well.
The rest of y'all...let her be mbok
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
I Look at what Girls do these days...And I'm Like...God! why Am I A girl?? WHY??! angry

Why can't there be another name for Desperate chicks..they shouldn't be called "ladies"..Arrrrggggh!!...*Covers face* embarassed
This is Sad...really SAD...cry

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
xtervaganza:
shut the fxck up are you god?
grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes ooooo. Happily married. Me just dey pass ni
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
gflames89:

1 Like

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by udyheart01(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

You Need Some Clay To Mold That Nigga

3 Likes

Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by spacyzuma(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

This is tempting. But I don't have all your requirements, and your location is a bit of a put off.
All the best in your quest. Cheers.
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
With the kind of theads I open these days, I wonder if the creators of reasonable threads have all gone extinct undecided
Re: Vacancy: Husband Wanted. Only Serious Guys Pls. by EHI1933(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
prettigurl16:
Hello everyone,

Thank you.

I'm very interested. Let's talk!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgin Ko, Virgin Ni (photo) / We Just Had Sex few Minutes before she died / World Record : One Man With 13 Wives Pregnant The Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.