Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:25 PM

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” (105819 Views)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Gov Dickson Was Right, Most Of Rivers And Bayelsa Youth Are Lazy. See Why... / Nigerians Are Lazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by businessline: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
“Some Africans are lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and Stealing” – Donald Trump

By Christine Mendoza

Once again, US business magnate Donald Trump has expressed his deep disgust for Africans by referring to them as lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and thuggery. Speaking in Indianapolis, Trump who is also the republican Presidential torch bearer reiterated his promise to deport Africans especially those of Kenyan origin including their son Barrack Obama.

“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance” Explained Donald Trump bitterly as he illuminated how he plans to reconstruct America and restore its lost glory.

“I promise to make America great again by restoring our dignity that we have since lost through Obama. The more reason why I still believe that he, and his Kenyan brothers and sisters should be deported back to Kenya to make America safe”

Sources have indicated that Trump’s thrush did not augur well with the Carson Camp and they have since distanced themselves from Trump words.

http://www.politics.co.ke/news/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump-2/

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by madridguy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
May SANGO tear his mouth. OMO ALE.

412 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by ajasbaba(m): 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
LOL,

THE GUY NO LIE NAH.

525 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..

181 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Pavore9: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Packaged insult. angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by cremedelacreme: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
angry
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by nerodenero: 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Comments like this only brew hatred. If true, he just justified why racism would never stop.

Aside the above, Africans should look at the negative in his comment with a view of making them positive to the merit of the black race.

I think we should dwell more on the corrective measures that should be taken than the annoyance that comes with such hateful comment.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
What do u gain from telling silly lies like this? You think a front runner candidate for president of the United States would be stupid enough to say a thing like this in public? Post a more credible source than that 50 naira local blog u Have there..

Maybe you've really not been following Triumps campaigns, He has said worst things, Americans knows their country can never be safe if he wins d race to white house. That guy sucks.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Earthkumy(m): 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Does our foolish leaders have brain to learn from this rant?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by divinehand2003(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
YES DONALD, YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL, AFRICA IS A POOR CONTINENT WITH SO MANY UNDERDEVELOPED AND FEW DEVELOPING COUNTRIES.
EVEN IN THE MIDST OF THE HUGE NATURAL RESOURCES AND GOOD CLIMATIC CONDITIONS, WE ARE SO DAFT WE CANNOT PRODUCE WONDERS WITH THEM.
INSTEAD WE SIT DOWN AND BECKON ON THE WHITES TO STEAL OUR DIAMONDS OVERSEAS.
ALL WE GET IN RETURN IS PEANUTS IN THE NAME OF NGO, AIDS, AND LOANS SOME OF WHICH WE WILL PAY BACK.
WHAT A LAZY CONTINENT INDEED.......

244 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Opinedecandid(m): 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
He said that crap, for real?

I'm this case, I don't need to shake my head and carry a big title and wear a longer-than-river-niger rope with a hollier-than-thou look on my face to know that Donald Trump will not be American President but that
BEN CARSON is the next president of America.

Reasons are piecing:

1. Donald Trump does not know God but Ben Carson does.
2. All other reasons hinge on one above: like him insulting other Nationals, despising others, and promoting anti-christ policies.

Trump is falling, Carson is rising
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Maybe you've really not been following Triumps campaigns, He has said worst things, Americans knows their country can never be safe if he wins d race to white house. That guy sucks.

No dey lie jor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by delishpot: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Na lie? Our leaders have dragged us in the mud and even the common man most times is no saint either.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Koleman(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yes its painful but he's truthfully 90% correct!

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by achi4u(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Not too far from the truth, Africans are wicked within themselves.

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
and that is why he lost the election come 2016.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Bobbystanley(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
He said the truth but he was too harsh in my opinion.

This kind of person is not qualified to Govern a local Government not to talk of America. His speech is filled with hate.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Eleniyan15: 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
I like this man

Buh he talks alot.

Trust me if he wins American will only be for Americans

And his running mouth will lead to world war 3

Putin don't take shit

Wake up call for we Africans

let stay here and make Africa a better place #AfricaUnite

#Revolution

***modified.

I wonder why people talk shit on forum at times

can you imagine someone on page 2/3
saying POO about Africa

I repeat. if you don't like Africa go to hell

those people in Europe enjoy alot of facility but when tsunami and quake comes calling, then all they bargain for...itz gonna

we Africans really need to wake up from sleep

#AmProudToBeBlack

And for All those saying Trump will loose the election mehn I doubt if you guys do follow him..
via CNN and also the presidential debate!!!!

Trump is far more better than the idiat called CARSON

let just watch how the game of politics work in USA but I just want us to know that politics in Nigeria it different, the way they see things in USA it different.

I only care about the election because of the love I have for

iraq
iran
Palestinian
libya

and lot more country I can't remember, recently DONALD said OBAMA spoilt alot of things, he gave a perfect example I.e Libya...we can't call Libya a country

I just hate Americans number terrorist country ever livet

just watch what is currently happening #ISIS, #Syria

Even the invade in Iraq, was bloody very bad blair admit it was a mistake... I will never believe that!!!!!! USA full of lies causing POO in every country when there soldiers are they take a look @ Afghanistan.
...d guy his too good but he has to be careful

I Rest my Case

#NAMInamIEleniyan

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

I have been paying close attention to the US presidential race and Trump never said anything remotely racist. His words were constantly twisted and misrepresented by the corrupt liberal controlled media who are scared to death by the rising possibility of a trump presidency. A good example is when he said some illegal Mexican Immigrants entering the US bring in drugs and crime (a statement of FACT) and they twisted it to sound like he said ALL Mexicans are criminals. As an educated person yourself, don't you see the huge contrast between those two statements?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eleniyan15:
I like this man

Buh he talks alot.

Trust me if he wins American will only be for Americans

And his running mouth will lead to world war 3

Putin don't take shit

Wake up call for we Africans

let stay here and make Africa a better place #AfricaUnite

#Revolution
most sensible comment on this thread so far. We Africans always be crying when the white man insults us in their land as if it's by force to go there in the first place. Not that I believe Trump said any of this crap but why can't we just sit our ass in our own country and work to make it great? #MakeAfricaGreatAgain

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by theDEVILisHERE: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
businessline:
Once again, US business magnate Donald Trump has expressed his deep disgust for Africans by referring to them as lazy fools only good at eating, lovemaking and thuggery.

Speaking in Indianapolis, Trump who is also the republican Presidential torch bearer reiterated his promise to deport Africans especially those of Kenyan origin including their son Barrack Obama.
“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress. Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required. How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States hiding behind education? I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These are people who import everything including matchsticks. In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance” Explained Donald Trump bitterly as he illuminated how he plans to reconstruct America and restore its lost glory.

“I promise to make America great again by restoring our dignity that we have since lost through Obama. The more reason why I still believe that he, and his Kenyan brothers and sisters should be deported back to Kenya to make America safe”

Sources have indicated that Trump’s thrush did not augur well with the Carson Camp and they have since distanced themselves from Trump
words.

http://nigeriacamera.net/some-africans-are-lazy-fools-only-good-at-eating-lovemaking-and-stealing-donald-trump/

Africans are not physically lazy
They are at present mentally lazy

The stealing aspect (tho debatable)
Is not inherent but rather an offshoot of their present state of mental laziness

Sadly
At present they don't seem to be concerned about proving themselves to the world
But rather
They seem comfortable wallowing in the mediocrity they find themselves

Donald trump made some factual points tho

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by hedonistic: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
I can identify 'Nigerian English' with a single scornful, cursory glance.

Donald Trump certainly didn't utter this rubbish.

However whether he harbours such sentiments in his heart is a different matter altogether.

10 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by oekehinde: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by damton(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
j
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Mutuwa(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
angry

well,for Africa to move forward,the continent must be reviewed backwards.
African's must be innovative in the creation of what is "African" in nature and not something already executed.

however,they (whites) need us;tapping and stealing from our copious resources which they lack.

they maybe blessed,but Africa would have been more blessed if we mind our business and develop the "African" society,which THEY will never allow,because they always want to be ahead.

Scarcity=dependency=control. this is the formula they use to oppress us.
how then do one expect Africa to move forward and stop being tagged "Lazy fools"

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by TELLHIT(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by sukkot: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
cheesy cracker ass cracker running his mouth

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Alpha100(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is he alright?

Or perhaps, the OP is high on pawpaw leaf?

JustSaying!
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by Bonapart(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
I doubt this because if this is true, he has lost the election already
Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by gamaliel121(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
He talks like an african..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: ''Africans Are Lazy Fools Only Good At Lovemaking And Stealing” by An2elect2(f): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
He has lost already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Prevent Speaker Aminu Tambuwal From Entering The National Assemb / Lagos Residents Hit The Streets To Protest As Hunger Strikes Hard Amid Lockdown / Aisha Buhari And Patience Jonathan Handshake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.