Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Advice For Singles Planning To Marry - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry (38438 Views)

How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Advice For Singles Planning To Marry. / For Singles Planning To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by 400billionman: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
True talk..
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by slimmingcare(f): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
What a good post you have made here..... These are truly the basis on which our young men and women go into marriage and ended up with crisis.
I know of a 36 yrs old lady who spent all she had on a guy plus his sick parent just because she wanted to secure the relationship considering her age.
The guy ended up disappointing her cos he knew she was so desperate.
It's not a wrong thing to spend your resources on a man you truly love but you shouldn't be doing it cos you want the man by force.
We all also knew what happened in a movie "The Perfect Guy"
Once again... I ll say weldone!

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Meeky(m): 6:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
ikbnice:
FOR SINGLES PLANNING TO MARRY

*Don't marry for sex.

*Dont marry because you are getting old.

*Dont marry because you are lonely.

*Dont marry because you mistakenly impregnated her or get impregnated.

*Dont marry because you don't want to lose the person.

*Dont marry because of pressures.

*Don't marry because you like the idea Of marriage and admire every wedding you see.

*Don't marry because all your friends are getting married;
But, Get married;

because you want to be a helpmate to an imperfect person who loves and accepts you
for who you are, not who you pretend to be!

I PRAY FOR YOU: May God help you in choosing the right person meant for you. And may the wrong
person be disconnected away from your life.
CAPITAL AMEN

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by tenry(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

No tnxxx..I'm not really interested to settle down.
Attention seeker or ashawo! Which one u be?
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Youngpo413: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

keep fuccckking around.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Youngpo413: 6:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
octopusfreaky:
alright,,I prefer the will of God for me,, just scared God own for me may nt be my specss. tongue
You may not be the specs to YOUR specs as well...cest la vie.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by kossyablaze(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
KashyBaby:
Ooopppsss tongue imma wrong thread...not ready for this.
u said u gonna prove to me u aint a dude...emmm wetin be ur facebook username?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Kkjam(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is LOVE enough for marriage?
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ok tnx! My watsapp ID is on my profile

FaithDaniel:
Ok
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by ZeesMum: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
For your original Kayan mata for vjay tighteners,sweeteners and general herbs call 08033300490, 08095501394, Bbpin- 591CC1FE.ladies don't die in silence oh,confidentiality is guaranteed,kindly rebroadcast
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Youngpo413: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chi59:

Same here. Although i want God's perfect will for me in marriage, i'm still a bit scared that he may just be the exact opposite of what i desire. But i will keep praying sha...cute, rich, flashy guys scare me
same with ladies too,cute,rich and flashy ladies are not good for marriage cos most of them are Hoes.

1 Like

Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by octopusfreaky(f): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
You may not be the specs to YOUR specs as well...cest la vie.
huhhhh u fnkk so
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Youngpo413: 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:
OP 4got to add...."Don't get married because u want to heap ur financial burdens on sb"
heaping financial burden on someone is the naija ladies marry in the first place,they marry to escape poverty not for love,that's why they always want a ready-made guy...but a sharp guy will only fuccck and dump their pusy...nobody needs a liability.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Youngpo413: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
ikbnice:
No, na cuba cigar! grin
damn,I love CUBAN CIGARS...
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by gbemi15: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
tkpoint2:
okay.
A word is enough for the wise.

1. Jesus did not marry
2. I did not hear about Bro. Paul marriage!
3. I did not hear about Elijah and Elisha marriage!

They were all great men and prophets of God

Abraham married he made a mistake.
Samson mistakes plenty cos of marriage
Pastor David ma self women na hin cos him own mistake self.
Solomon, Esau etc

Conclusion:
Conclusion fear women and deal wisely with them

wot abt men? u ve forgotten Judas was a man,wot abt Peter,dt denied Jesus?Cain was a man. if we re to fear women,dn we re to run away from men,like u
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
KashyBaby:

mmmm u are nt really intrested in settling dwn abi??no worri by d tme u clock 40yrs nobdy go tel u.weda u wnt to dey Bleep up and down I no knw
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Youngpo413:
same with ladies too,cute,rich and flashy ladies are not good for marriage cos most of them are Hoes.
Hmm!
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
mmmm u are nt really intrested in settling dwn abi??no worri by d tme u clock 40yrs nobdy go tel u.weda u wnt to dey Bleep up and down I no knw

Marriage is ain't my thing & being married is not the answer for anything.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2015
tenry:

Attention seeker or ashawo! Which one u be?

Oohh really? Well u look like an Id!ot to me asking a stup!d question which is irrelevant as u r.....smh
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
u said u gonna prove to me u aint a dude...emmm wetin be ur facebook username?

Lol...sorry boo I don't give away my fb to anyone & besides it's all private..
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

My sister you are more than ready oh,
But when the time comes you will wink
A 19 years old girl got engaged in my neighborhood last Saturday and she's gonna get married soon,The decision was hers and not under any influence...
But she's not just ready yet to me, she's still an amateur,
She's in 300L tho

Your Sammy Note Edge is cool smiley
re u married?
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2015
icedbeatz:
wrong thread?*holds her back * lady don't you ever think of getting married someday? I pray when I get married let it be with the one that truly loves and cares about me, I plan to have a marriage that's going to be like a boyfriend and girlfriend kinda vibe and not the papa mama shitt meeeehn. On behalf of my NL brothers may God blind the karashikas so that they won't see us and may divorce never be our potion. Amen

I don't see myself being tangled with someone for the rest of my life....I won't get married for the sake of being married my friend..I'm 36, I'm old but I am happy being single smiley
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 27, 2015
bayulll01:

Don't go and marry,wait until all the egg in ur body dried up,better start praying for ur husband now

Hahahhahaa....so many things to pray for & getting married is ain't on my list. Why u can't accept that someone out there are not into marriage thingy?
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by yinkeys(m): 12:39am On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

I don't see myself being tangled with someone for the rest of my life....I won't get married for the sake of being married my friend..I'm 36, I'm old but I am happy being single smiley
Alert! Alert! Alert! This comment made above by this big chick is either as a result of her being a
A)broken heart B)sex maniac C)not medically alright for marriage
What I like about Kashybaby though is that she's outspoken. Types down how she genuinely feels
My dear, what about having kids; don't you think of that
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by FestacGirl(f): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Raymondenyi:
re u married?
You want to marry me? kiss kiss
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

You want to marry me? kiss kiss
u really can't tell... undecided
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by FestacGirl(f): 1:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Raymondenyi:
u really can't tell... undecided
AM NOT MARRIED
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 27, 2015
FestacGirl:

AM NOT MARRIED
ok; will PM u leta!
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 27, 2015
yinkeys:

Alert! Alert! Alert! This comment made above by this big chick is either as a result of her being a
A)broken heart B)sex maniac C)not medically alright for marriage
What I like about Kashybaby though is that she's outspoken. Types down how she genuinely feels
My dear, what about having kids; don't you think of that

I rest my case.
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by IYANGBALI: 2:25am On Oct 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

The OP is right joor cool tongue

I'm taking my time smiley
sharaaaaaaap taking which time after 7 childrens from 7 men tongue
Re: Advice For Singles Planning To Marry by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 27, 2015
idowuswap:
If to say BUHARI can assembles all entire IGBO.people in one large hall and put bomb in their midst to blow all of them in one minute this country will. Be ok for yoruba and aboki mai gworooooo..thanksss

Sadist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Ways To Keep A Man By Kenyan Lady / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.