Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Reverse Image Search( Use Image To Search For Details Or Similar Images) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Reverse Image Search( Use Image To Search For Details Or Similar Images) (1315 Views)

How To Perform Reverse Image Search On Google & Facebook Using Your Mobile Phone / How To Search And Add Subtitles To Movies In VLC Player / Buy Hp Pavilion Dv4 #35000. Click For Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reverse Image Search( Use Image To Search For Details Or Similar Images) by nigerianservice: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Reverse image search
You can use a picture as your search to find related images from around the web.

How reverse image search works
When you search using an image, your search results may include:

Similar images
Sites that include the image
Other sizes of the image you searched for
Search using an image works best when the image is likely to show up in other places on the web. So you'll get more results for famous landmarks than you will for personal images like your latest family photo.

Reverse image search using your computer
You can search using an image on these computer browsers:

Chrome 5+
Internet Explorer 9+
Safari 5+
Firefox 4+
Upload an image
Visit images.google.com or click the camera icon in the search box on any Images results page .
Click Upload an image.
Click Choose file.
Select the image from your computer.
Drag & drop an image into the search box
If you're on Chrome or Firefox 4+, you can drag an image from your computer into the search box.

Visit images.google.com.
On your computer, click the image you want to search for.
While holding down the mouse, drag the image into the search box.
Search using an image URL
On any website, right-click an image and select Copy image URL.
Visit images.google.com or click the camera icon in the search box on any Images results page .
Click Paste image URL.
Paste the URL you copied into the box.
Click Search by image.
Right-click an image on a site (Chrome & Firefox)

Reverse image search using your phone or tablet
You can search Google to find images that are similar to ones you see in search results. This is available on the Chrome app (Android and iPhone or iPad).

Use the Chrome app to a search for what you want to find.
Touch the image you want to search with to open a larger version of the image.
Press and hold the image. In the box that appears, touch Search Google for this image.
Re: Reverse Image Search( Use Image To Search For Details Or Similar Images) by nairalandmaster(f): 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
Re: Reverse Image Search( Use Image To Search For Details Or Similar Images) by sunddy: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
nairalandmaster:
such post usually makes me speechless. no matter how fast i think my brain boot, such post gets it nagging.
i've read this comment on a post before

(1) (Reply)

Compaq Mini Laptop For Sale....SOLD!!!! / PC search.. / Pc Enthusiasts Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.