Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? (15937 Views)

Quran On Finger Prints / Is Marriage In Islam Compulsory? / Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
Empiree:
See the way you think?. Sad. Is there anything in my writeup that says jealousy?. Do you remember in the 90s along Lagos-Ibadan expressway where Adeboye's church creates unnecessary holdup in order to gain attention?. Do you think it was by accident? . Do you think it was only for show? . No my friend. Their purpose was fulfilled and that's to get converts. Yes, they got millions of converts from muslims with their fake miracle.

So muslims also stepped up their game with them while you people do nothing because in your world prophet (saw) and Sahaba (ra) did not do that.

Looks like you have no idea what I'm taking about. Did you care to learn that little piece of history? . It's deeper than what I typed here. Let me give you little details. Pastors across nigeria were funded by USA and the west to end islam in Africa in 10 yrs (by 2001). Alhamdulilah they failed. Majority ulama is islam were asleep while these evil people perpetrated their deeds. So nasfat, ansardeen and all that stood up to them. If they were to use your methodology i:e prophet and Sahaba didn't do this and that, entire yoruba land and the east would be christianity by now. But their plan failed. If I see videos of pastor (now a muslim) who was actively involved in the crusade gave his account of the incident I will post it here and you must watch it before your say anything.

Your methodology is wrong. No pawn intended.
it's not about the gathering. It's about what's done at d gathering. Imagine instead if the dhikr was replaced as halaqahs? Or just Muslim get together tovdiscuss issues? ivdont see much knowledge to be gained in singing and readig tasbih.
I hope all's well cos I've argued with u several times b4 and iv never seen u assume such tone as u have on so trivial an issue as this.

1 Like

Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
enieme:

it's not about the gathering. It's about what's done at d gathering.
Now it's about whats donein gathering?. But you appeared to have problem with gathering itself.

Imagine instead if the dhikr was replaced as halaqahs? Or just Muslim get together tovdiscuss issues? ivdont see much knowledge to be gained in singing and readig tasbih.
The least you can do is give them excuses. I do not know what they do. And nothing worng gathering and discussing religious issues. Again, you do not appear to have spesicif knowdlge of what they do. Until you can really find that out, i cant accuse them. Besides, is it ALL different "as-salatu" that do what you portrayed here?. I am sure the answer is no.

I hope all's well cos I've argued with u several times b4 and iv never seen u assume such tone as u have on so trivial an issue as this.
@bolded, i dont even recall ever argued with you before. This is my first time we have a little detail discussion like this to my knowledge.

My tone?. I doubt it's offensive. Well, maybe/maybe not cus I have seen many muslims condemning every slight practices they dont understand or that they dont agree with. Thats just very disturbing.
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2015
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJXUNRr1oCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywkXoc2ai94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN5G6DJLl0Q

I think these are the clips. Watch out for the man in dark blue native dress. He's the same man in white gown. in the other clip. Just take your time and watch them in full. Let me know if these arent the right clip. There other clips somewhere but cant find them at the moment regarding their plot against Islam in the 90s. Dont know if you are Yoruba. This is Yoruba lecture
tqs for sharing but won't be able to watch them for some reasons though I sure do understand yoruba.
i still stick to mybpoit as asalatus due tobo what ibknowbofvhem as a kid (we were chronic asalatu goers ). I'd rather attendbislamic lectures.
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
enieme:

tqs for sharing but won't be able to watch them for some reasons though I sure do understand yoruba.
i still stick to mybpoit as asalatus due tobo what ibknowbofvhem as a kid (we were chronic asalatu goers ). I'd rather attendbislamic lectures.

well, i was never goer needless to say "chronic" one. And nothing wrong with "Halqa". That has its Sunnah background as well. Halqa simply means gathering. Whats wrong with gathering for Islamic cause?. Here is video of anti-bid'a Sheikh doing his Sunday Halqa -Sheikh Imran Abdul Majeed Eleha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzxjytDJw_8

You people funny. You would condemn something but you do the same thing. His video titled "Sunday Halqa". So why talk down Sunday As-Salatu?
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Empiree:
well, i was never goer needless to say "chronic" one. And nothing wrong with "Halqa". That has its Sunnah background as well. Halqa simply means gathering. Whats wrong with gathering for Islamic cause?. Here is video of anti-bid'a Sheikh doing his Sunday Halqa -Sheikh Imran Abdul Majeed Eleha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzxjytDJw_8

You people funny. You would condemn something but you do the same thing. His video titled "Sunday Halqa". So why talk down Sunday As-Salatu?
cos asalatu is a halaqah for singing and group dhikr. Not much knowledge is passed on as far as I know.
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
enieme:

cos asalatu is a halaqah for singing and group dhikr. Not much knowledge is passed on as far as I know.
I guess that's just the way you see things. Just be happy. I am sure they aren't singing Pasuma or Janet Jackson. I can't defend a particular group. I believe they are singing Qasida Burda or Naat. If you aren't comfortable with them just move on. Simple
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Empiree:
I guess that's just the way you see things. Just be happy. I am sure they aren't singing Pasuma or Janet Jackson. I can't defend a particular group. I believe they are singing Qasida Burda or Naat. If you aren't comfortable with them just move on. Simple
Yeah, No p.
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Fundamentalist: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2015
Empiree:
@Fundamentalist, watch this video, here is your Sheik Imran Majeed Eleha that you revered so much. He acknowledged walimotul Quran and even other forms of walimot. Brother, you need to embrace broad scope of ilm and do away with unnecessary rigidity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doX4K9ax0Sc

I just listened to it, nothing fascinating. The Shaykh should bring proof that walimotul Qur'an is Islamic. A scholar doing something and terming it religious should have a backing proof. In the sunnah there is no blind followership. if on the day of judgement, Allah asks me" why did I do or attend walimotul Qur'an? Will I say I saw Shaykh eleha doing it that's why I did it? Not a pleasing answer.

My brother follow the messenger Muhammad (saw) not a Mallam or Shaykh
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Fundamentalist:

I just listened to it, nothing fascinating. The Shaykh should bring proof that walimotul Qur'an is Islamic. A scholar doing something and terming it religious should have a backing proof. In the sunnah there is no blind followership. if on the day of judgement, Allah asks me" why did I do or attend walimotul Qur'an? Will I say I saw Shaykh eleha doing it that's why I did it? Not a pleasing answer.

My brother follow the messenger Muhammad (saw) not a Mallam or Shaykh
you have a very serious problem. This is the same sheikh you or your buddy once credited to be the "only" scholar that preaches "pristine" Islam. Now you disagree with him?. Smh
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Fundamentalist: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Empiree:
you have a very serious problem. This is the same sheikh you or your buddy once credited to be the "only" scholar that preaches "pristine" Islam. Now you disagree with him?. Smh

When and where did I say so? Quote me anywhere and post it here
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fundamentalist:

When and where did I say so? Quote me anywhere and post it here
I said:

This is the same sheikh you or your buddy once credited to be the "only" scholar that preaches "pristine" Islam.

Got it?
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Fundamentalist: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2015
Empiree:
I said:

Got it?

Just admit you are wrong that I never said so and stop disturbing yourself. Life is simple don't cover an error with another error
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Fundamentalist:

Just admit you are wrong that I never said so and stop disturbing yourself. Life is simple don't cover an error with another error
Alright. I dont really have time to go searching for all that.
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2016
Fundamentalist:
It's forbidden because it's an innovation in religion. Anybody that thinks otherwise must provide proof for it. When and how it should be conducted
freidnchoice, that's ur. You can see what he said about walimot. Do you agree with him?
Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Ibnarabi4(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2016
miftaudeen:
so because your ulama don't want Islam to be boring that is why they introduced As-salatu group, maolud nabbiy and all kind of innovation, subhanallah that is not islam

Subhanallah!

Why ignorant people likes to intervene in the rerligious matter??

Are you Muslim

You are condemning something that you have no knowledge about it?

What a pity!

Hope you have this book??

مختار الأحاديث النبويت

our beloved Prophet. Peace and blessings of Allah be upon Him

said;

إذا دعي أحدكم إلى الوليمة فليأتها‎.‎

If one of you were invited to Walima, so he Attend.....

It's clearly here that Prophet ‎صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‎

permit it to attend Walimah if you were invited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by miftaudeen(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ibnarabi4:

Subhanallah!

Are you Muslim

What a pity!

مختار الأحاديث النبويت

said;

permit it to attend Walimah if you were invited

Ibnarabi4 post=51850803:

Subhanallah!
Are you Muslim
What a pity!
مختار الأحاديث النبويت
said;
who transmitted the Hadith? and what is the hadith number for verification?. lets see the authentic of the hadith before i say some thing on it. afterall i didn't mention walimah
i am waiting for your respond

Re: Is Walimot Tul Quran Compulsory ? by Empiree: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ibnarabi4:

Subhanallah!

Are you Muslim

What a pity!

مختار الأحاديث النبويت

said;

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Inculcate Effective Leadership Skills In Your Child / 12 Foods That Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) Liked & Th / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.